3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
3,933 Luxurious Rooms, Faward-Winning Casino, Fine Dining, Luxury Accommodations, and more.
- Number of rooms: 3,933 Guest Rooms and Suites.
- Average room rates: Starting at $129.
- Casino: Five Diamond Award-winning casino, featuring slots, video poker, a variety of table games, poker rooms, and more.
- Restaurants: Café Bellagio, Café Gelato, Circo, FIX, Jasmine, Jean-Philippe Pâtisserie, Le Cirque, Michael Mina, Noodles,
Todd English's Olives, Palio, Palio Pronto, Petrossian Bar, Picasso, Pool Café, Prime, Snacks, The Buffet, Sensi, and Yellowtail Sushi Restaurant & Bar.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: "O" Cirque du Soleil, Fontana Bar, The Bank, Caramel, Petrossian Bar, Baccarat Bar, Pool Bar.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Via Bellagio, an avenue of upscale shops within the hotel, featuring Regali, Giardini, Querlain, d.Fine, Chihuly,
Tesorini, Judith Lieber, Cirque du Soleil, Tutto, Essentials and a newsstand.
- Amenities: Irons and ironing boards, robes, blow dryers, wedding chapel, beauty salon, full service business center,
2 ballrooms and 14 meeting rooms.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: Sunday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Extended during football season.
- Lines posted: 9:00 a.m.
- Seating: 200 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), parlays, halftime lines, boxing, futures,
propositions, pari-mutuel and non pari-mutuel racing.
- Number of televisions: 150 state-of-the-art screens including 99 individual racing monitors, one large racing screen,
32 sports bar flat screens, and other various sleek screens strategically placed throughout the sportsbook.
- Special events or contests: No.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Jimmy Croley.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.