4111 Boulder Hwy. Las Vegas, NV 89121
Traditional Victorian Atmosphere, Hardwood Walkways and Stained Glass, Live Entertainment, Award Winning Restaurants, 11 Movie Theaters.
- Number of rooms: 300 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $24.99.
- Casino: More than 2,600 slot/video poker machines, 36 table games, 24-hour 11-table poker room, 574-seat/8,000 square foot bingo hall, 30-seat keno lounge, and more.
- Restaurants: Guadalajara Bar & Grille, Pasta Palace, Coco's, Metro Pizza, Starbucks, The Broiler, The Feast Gourmet Buffet, Viva Salsa, Burger King, Subway, Dairy Queen, Winchell's.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Railhead, Boulder Blues, live concert series, 11-screen movie theater, five restaurants, and KIDS QUEST.
- Health Club: No.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: Gift shop.
- Amenities: Non-smoking floors, ADA approved accessible rooms, Complimentary Valet Parking, and Bell Staff to assist with car rentals, wedding information and tours of area attractions.
- Room Service: Yes. No.
- Hours of operation: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3 a.m. Saturday, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. Sunday, 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Lines posted: Mornings, between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Seating: 300 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), halftime lines, boxing, futures, propositions, horse and greyhound racing.
- Number of televisions: 80.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Sports Connection.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Jackson Meeker.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.