3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Luxury Rooms, 120 Shops, Fine Dining, Much More.
- Number of rooms: 3,348 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $140.00.
- Casino: 129,000 square foot casino, featuring the latest slots, table games, and more.
- Restaurants: Augustus Cafe, Beijing Noodle No. 9, Bradley Ogden, Cafe Lago Buffet, Cypress Street Marketplace, Hyakumi, Mesa Grill, Neros, Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro, Rao's, Restaurant Guy Savoy, Sea Harbour, Serendipity 3.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, PURE Nightclub, Shadow Bar, Cleopatra's Barge, Galleria Bar, Spanish Steps, Seahorse Lounge.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: 120 shops.
- Amenities: LCD Television, Bedside Clock Radio with CD Player, and MP-3 Hook-Up, High-Speed Wired and Wireless Internet Access, On Demand Movies and Music, Wet/Dry Mini Bar, In Room Safe, Laundry Services.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: Open 24 Hours.
- Lines posted: Mornings, by 8:30 a.m.
- Seating: 65 private booths, 140 sports seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), halftime lines, parlays, futures, propositions, match-ups and pari-mutuel racing.
- Number of televisions: 12 50-inch plasma screens, 20-foot by 50-foot LED board, six 12-foot by 15-foot oversized screens, 12-inch flat screens at every table.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: No.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Chuck Esposito.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.