2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
3,770 Rooms, 100,000 Square Feet of Gaming, Family Entertainment, Multiple Restaurants.
- Number of rooms: 3,770 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $30.00.
- Casino: 100,000 square feet of gaming, featuring slots, table games, Poker Room, and more.
- Restaurants: Barista Bagels and More, The Garden Grill, Circus Buffet, Casino Cafe, Pizzeria, Mexitalia X-press, The Steak House, Westside Deli.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Adventuredome, World-Class Circus Acts, Midway, Walter's Golf.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: No.
- Amenities: TV and pay channels, hairdryers, iron and ironing board, wireless internet.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m. - The last major event of the day.
- Lines posted: 9:00 a.m. weekdays; times vary on weekends.
- Seating: 80 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), parlays, futures, propositions, dog racing and pari-mutuel horse racing.
- Number of televisions: 68 televisions plus 18 big screens.
- Special events or contests: No.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail and phone wagering.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Ric Baum.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.