3850 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Newly Remodeled Rooms, Fine Dining, Specialty Shops, Tournament of Kings.
- Number of rooms: 3,991 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $31.00.
- Casino: Electronic Games, Table Games, Poker, Keno.
- Restaurants: Roundtable Buffet, The Steakhouse at Camelot, Regale Ristorante Italiano, Sherwood Forest Cafe, Village Food Court, Dick's Last Resort, Baja Fresh.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Tournament of Kings, The Thunder from Down Under, Comedian Louie Anderson, Defending the Caveman, Free Live Music Nightly.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Excalibur's Castle Walk, featuring a variety of specialty stores.
- Amenities: Luggage service, maid service, valet parking, wake-up call, laundry service.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Lines posted: Mornings by 9:00 a.m.
- Seating: 80 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), weekly odds for golf, NASCAR and tennis, parlays, teasers, futures (for NBA, Super Bowl, World Series, NCAA basketball, Nextel Cup and Kentucky Derby), halftimes on NFL and televised basketball games, pari-mutuel betting and greyhound betting.
- Number of televisions: 35 with 5 big screens.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Ed Malinowski.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.