4000 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103
86,000 Square Foot Casino.
- Number of rooms: 711 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $25.00.
- Casino: 86,000 square foot casino, featuring 48 tables of Craps, Blackjack, Pai Gow Poker, Super Fun 21, Roulette, Mini and Midi Baccarat, High Limit Room, Poker Room, Keno, 720-seat bingo room, plus more than 2100 of the most popular slot and video poker machines.
- Restaurants: Cortez Room, Ping Pang Pong, Noodle Exchange, Ports O' Call Buffet, T.G.I. Friday's, Red Zone, Seattle's Best Coffee Shop, Kate's Korner, Bowling Snack Bar.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Live shows.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: Gift shop and liquor store.
- Amenities: 70-lane bowling center, video arcade, beauty salon, barber shop, laundry, luggage and maid service, safety deposit box.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 5:30 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
- Lines posted: Overnight lines posted between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Seating: 90 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), parlays, track odds, pari-mutuel racing.
- Number of televisions: 90 seats with 15" flat panel displays and 38 flat panel screens surrounding the room.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Phone wagering, Interactive Player Terminals.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Lisa Correll.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.