129 East Fremont Las Vegas, NV 89125
World's Largest Single Gold Nugget, 2,300 Rooms and Suites, Fine Dining, LIVE Shows.
- Number of rooms: 2,300 rooms and suites.
- Average room rates: Starting at $39.00.
- Casino: 38,000 square foot casino, featuring hundreds of slot machines, dozens of table games, poker room.
- Restaurants: Vic & Anthony's, Grotto, Lillie's Noodle House, Red Sushi, Carson Street Cafe, The Buffet, The Grille, Starbucks.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Headliners, up-and-comers, and classic Las Vegas production shows, performing live in a newly renovated 600-seat showroom, Gold Diggers, Fremont Street Experience.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Style and trend, plus gift shop.
- Amenities: 42" plasma televisions, hair dryers, irons and boards, full-sized desks.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Lines posted: 8:00 a.m.
- Seating: 100 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), futures, propositions, pari-mutuel and non pari-mutuel racing.
- Number of televisions: 57.
- Special events or contests: No.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Tony Miller.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.