Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Over 2,500 Rooms, Fine Dining, Over 87,000 Square Feet of Casino Space.
- Number of rooms: Over 2,500 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $39.00.
- Casino: More than 87,000 square feet of casino space, featuring the latest slots and video poker machines, table games, keno, a Poker Room.
- Restaurants: Café at Harrah's, Carnaval Court Bar & Grill, Flavors, The Buffet, Ming's Table, Oyster Bar at Penazzi, Penazzi Italian Ristorante, Pepper Rose, The Range Steakhouse, Starbucks Coffee, Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: TRita Rudner, Improv Comedy Club, Mac King Comedy Magic Show, Carnaval Court, Dueling Pianos, T.J.'s All-Star Karaoke Party, Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill, Legends in Concert.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Over 15 shops including Carnaval Wine and Spirits, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, Towers of Jewels.
- Amenities: Pay-Per-View movies, mini-bar, dataports, in-room video games.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., with hours extended during football season.
- Lines posted: By 8:30 a.m.
- Seating: 45 seats, plus additional bar seating.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), halftime lines, futures, propositions, match-ups and pari-mutuel wagering.
- Number of televisions: Over 40 high-definition televisions, including two 100-inch projection screens.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Bill Sattler.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.