3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Luxurious Rooms, Fine Dining, 135,000 Square Foot Casino, Shops and Boutiques, Mandalay Bay Events Center, LIVE Shows.
- Number of rooms: Over 3,000 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $89.00.
- Casino: 135,000 square foot casino in a lush tropical setting.
- Restaurants: Mix, Fleur de Lys, Aureole, China Grill, Shanghai Lilly, Red Square, Trattoria Del Lupo, rumjungle,
Rick Moonen's RM Seafood, STRIPSTEAK, Giorgio Ristorante, Border Grill, House of Blues, Burger Bar, Red, White and Blue, Verandah, Noodle Shop, the cafe, Mizuya, Raffles Cafe, Bayside Buffet, Starbucks, Gary Canter's Delicatessen.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Mandalay Bay Events Center, Mandalay Bay Theatre, Mandalay Beach, House of Blues, Shark Reef Aquarium.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Elton’s Men’s Store, MAX&Co., Shoe Obsession, Urban Outfitters, Nora Blue, DuO, Frederick's of Hollywood, Maude, Metropark, Suite 160, Flip Flop Shops, ARCS, The Art of Shaving, LUSH, Forever Silver by Erwin Pearl, Le Paradis, TeNo, Cream, Davidoff, OPTICA, Nike Golf, Peter Lik Gallery, The Art Of Music, Jack Gallery.
- Amenities: Bay Events Center, salon, spa, wedding chapel and convention center.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.; Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.; Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.; Sunday, 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Lines posted: 9:00 a.m.
- Seating: 300 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), futures, propositions and pari-mutuel racing.
- Number of televisions: 84.
- Special events or contests: No.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Mike Piranio.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.