3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Over 3,000 Luxurious Rooms, Fine Dining, Live Shows, 90,000 Square Foot Casino.
- Number of rooms: 3,002 rooms and 256 suites.
- Average room rates: Starting at $46.00.
- Casino: 90,000 square foot casino, featuring slots, video poker, table games, poker room.
- Restaurants: BRAND Steakhouse, Diablo's Cantina, Andre's Restaurant & Lounge, Buffet, Cafe, The Pub, Dragon Noodle, d.vino, Food Court.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Lance Burton, Frank Caliendo, The Vintage Vegas Show, National Finals Rodeo.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Diablo’s, Spa & Salon, Casino Royale, Lance Burton Magic Shop, Monte Carlo Boutique/Nouveau News.
- Amenities: Italian marble entry and bathroom, Cable TV and in-room movies, In-room electronic safe, Internet connection.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Lines posted: 9:00 a.m.
- Seating: 138 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), halftime lines, parlays, teasers, futures, propositions, golf, tennis, auto racing, boxing and pari-mutuel racing.
- Number of televisions: 18.
- Special events or contests: No.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Cavin Kishi
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.