New York-New York
3790 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Over 2,000 Luxurious Guest Rooms, Fine Dining, 84,000 Square Foot Casino, LIVE Shows.
- Number of rooms: Over 2,000 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $60.00.
- Casino: 84,000 square foot casino, featuring table games, slots, video poker.
- Restaurants: Nine Fine Irishmen, Gallagher's Steakhouse, Il Fornaio, ESPN Zone, Chin Chin Café, Gonzalez Y Gonzalez, America, Nathans, Quick Bites.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil, Rok Vegas, Dulce Latin Night at Gonzalez Y Gonzalez, Bar at Times Square, Center Bar, Coyote Ugly, Pour 24, The Roller Coaster.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Soho Village, Harley Davidson, Zumanity Boutique, Mezzanine Shopping, Essentials.
- Amenities: Internet access, Personal, electronic safe, Voice mail messaging, 24 hour room service, Cable TV, Digital movies, Laundry/valet/dry cleaning.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.; Saturday - Sunday, 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Lines posted: 8:30 a.m.
- Seating: 40 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines, run lines and totals), parlays, teasers, futures, propositions on major events, golf, auto racing, boxing, soccer and major horse races.
- Number of televisions: 28.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Raphael Esparza.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.