4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89103
Over 1,800 Rooms and Suites, Live Shows, Fine Dining.
- Number of rooms: Over 1,800.
- Average room rates: Starting at $35.00.
- Casino: Over 3,000 slots, video poker and video keno machines. All the latest table games, 35-table Poker Room, 60-seat Keno Lounge.
- Restaurants: Canal Street, The Prime Rib Loft, Big Al's Oyster Bar, French Market Buffet, Don Miguels, Fuddruckers, Courtyard Cafe, Koji, T.G.I. Friday's, Seattle's Best Coffee, Subway, Sbarro, Baskin-Robbins, Rocky Mountain Chocolate.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Orleans Arena, Orleans Showroom, Brendan's Pub and Bourbon Street Cabaret.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Gift shop and liquor store.
- Amenities: In-room hairdryer, in-room iron/ironing board, in-room coffee maker, cable channels & in-room movies, high-speed internet connection.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 24-hours daily.
- Lines posted: Overnight lines posted by 6:00 p.m.
- Seating: 125 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily games, pari-mutuel and futures on baseball, football, basketball and hockey. Propositions.
- Number of televisions: 19.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Phone wagering and pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Bob Scucci.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.