5111 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas, NV 89122
Over 600 Rooms and Suites, 150,000 Square Foot Casino, Restaurants, Live Shows.
- Number of rooms: 646 rooms and suites.
- Average room rates: Starting at $28.00.
- Casino: 150,000 square foot casino featuring all the latest, slots, video poker, and table games.
- Restaurants: Billy Bob's Steak House, Firelight Buffet, Willy and Jose's Cantina, T.G.I. Friday's, Java in the Park, McDonalds, Sbarro, Panda Express, Subway, Calamity Jane's, Sports Deli, Dunkin' Donuts.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Live shows at Sam’s Town Live! and Roxy’s Lounge, Movie Theater, Bowling, Mystic Falls.
- Health Club: No.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Gift shop, Bogart's Leather.
- Amenities: In-room hairdryer, in-room iron/ironing board, cable channels and in-room movies, high-speed internet connection available, refrigerators available.
- Room Service: No.
- Hours of operation: Race book: 8:00 a.m. until end of last race; Sports book: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily.
- Lines posted: By 8:00 a.m.
- Seating: 309 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines, parlays, teasers, futures, propositions on major events, weekly odds for golf, NASCAR, tennis, match-ups for tennis, golf and auto racing, pari-mutuel betting for every horse race available in the state, in-house quinellas and nonpari-mutuel dog racing for all major tracks.
- Number of televisions: 60 big screen TVs.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Carol Boyd.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.