2000 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89104
2,427 Spacious Rooms and 133 Suites, Fine Dining, 80,000 Square Foot Casino, Tower Shops, LIVE Shows, Big Shot Thrill Ride.
- Number of rooms: 2,427 generously sized Las Vegas Strip hotel rooms and 133 suites.
- Average room rates: Starting at $26.00.
- Casino: 80,000 square foot casino with more than 50 of the hottest table games, over 1,200 exciting slot and video poker games, poker room.
- Restaurants: Top of the World, Lucky's Café, Roxy's Diner, Buffet, Fellini's Ristorante.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Big Shot, X-Scream, Insanity, the Ride, American Superstars, Bite, Back Alley Bar, C Bar, Images Lounge.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Tower Shops.
- Amenities: High-speed wireless Internet access, free funbook, personalized concierge services, round-the-clock security staff, Budget Rent-A-Car desk, complimentary valet parking.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Lines posted: Mornings, times vary.
- Seating: 120 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), halftime lines, boxing, futures and some propositions.
- Number of televisions: 37, plus 180 individual TVs.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Robert Jaynes.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.