Suncoast Hotel & Casino
9090 Alta Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Live Shows, Fine Dining, 80,000 Square Foot Casino.
- Number of rooms: 2,427 generously sized Las Vegas Strip hotel rooms and 133 suites.
- Average room rates: Starting at $49.00.
- Casino: 80,000 square foot casino, featuring 2,400 video poker and slot machines, 600-seat bingo hall, 37 table games.
- Restaurants: SC Prime Steakhouse & Bar, Senor Miguel's, Salvatore's, Café Siena, St. Tropez Buffet, T.G.I. Friday's, The Oyster Bar, Bagel Corner Deli & Bakery, Seattle's Best Coffee Shop, Kate's Korner.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Live shows, 64 lane bowling facility, Century 16 Suncoast Movie Theater, Time Out Arcade.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: No, but Jen's Salon De Beauté offers a full menu of beauty treatments including, haircuts, facials, manicures and pedicures.
- Shops: Gift shop.
- Amenities: In-room hair dryer, In-room iron/ironing board, single-server coffee maker, refrigerator, clock radio, cable channels, in-room movies, high speed internet available, telephone, air conditioning.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
- Lines posted: By 8:00 a.m.
- Seating: 150 seats.
- Type of betting offered: DDaily lines, teasers, parlays, futures, boxing, NASCAR, golf, tennis and overnight lines.
- Number of televisions: One giant screen and 22 big screen televisions.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Eddie Ricca.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.