Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103
2,500 Suites, 100,000 Square Foot Casino, Fine Dining, Live Shows.
- Number of rooms: 2,500 suites.
- Average room rates: Starting at $60.00.
- Casino: 100,000 square foot casino, featuring 1,200 state-of-the-art slot and video poker machines, more than 80 table games, and a Keno Lounge.
- Restaurants: All-American Bar & Grille, Búzios Seafood Restaurant, Martorano's, Carnival World Buffet, Gaylord India Restaurant, Hamada's Asiana, Janelas, Mah Jong, McFadden's, RUB BBQ, São Paulo Cafe, Sports Deli, Starbucks Coffee, Village Seafood Buffet, VooDoo Steak & Lounge, Wine Cellar & Tasting Room.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Penn & Teller, Show In the Sky, Chippendales, VooDoo Lounge, Los Tres Locos Comedy Tour.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: The Rio's Masquerade Village Shops, featuring over 60,000 square feet of shopping.
- Amenities: Separate dressing areas, couch, 32-inch TV, table with chairs, hairdryer, in-suite refrigerator, iron, ironing board, complimentary in-suite safe.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.; Fri & Sat: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Lines posted: 9:00 a.m.
- Seating: 170 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), parlays, teasers, futures, propositions, golf, auto racing, pari-mutuel and non par-mutuel wagering.
- Number of televisions: 60 individual flat screen TVs, six big screens, 12 70-inch TVs and on over 20 32-inch TVs.
- Special events or contests: No.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: David Pemberton.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.