3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Luxurious rooms, Fine Dining, Live Shows, 95,000 Square Foot Casino.
- Number of rooms: Over 2,800.
- Average room rates: Starting at $59.00.
- Casino: 95,000 square foot casino, poker room, plus a high limit lounge.
- Restaurants: Baccio Pasta & Vino, Legends Steakhouse, Island Buffet, Havana Go Go Cafe, Player's Deli.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Live shows, including Mystere, Sirens of TI.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: The Christian Audigier Store, Mystere Store, Scene, Sirens' Cove Shoppe, Lobby Store, TI Gift Shop, Pearl Factory, Everything's $10 Boutique, Cashman Crystal, Bling Co, TI to Go, 100 Degrees - The Pool Store at TI.
- Amenities: Flat screen LCD TV with digital cable, pay-per-view movies and internet access (included with resort fee), large desk area with wired and wireless laptop high speed internet access (included with resort fee), lounge seating area, clock radio with iPod and MP3 player docking station, mirrored wardrobe with full iron and ironing board, private safe with digital combination lock, bathroom features marble floor and counter tops, ample storage, and hotel spa shampoo, conditioner and other amenities, hair dryer and lighted makeup mirror, large soaking bathtub, individual climate control and voice mail system.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. until last event.
- Lines posted: By 9:00 a.m.
- Seating: 152 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines, straight bets, money lines and totals, halftime lines, boxing, futures and some propositions.
- Number of televisions: 20.
- Special events or contests: No.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Trudy Smuin.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.