Tropicana Resort & Casino
3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Newly Renovated Rooms, 81,000 Square Foot Casino, Fine Dining, and Live Shows.
- Number of rooms: Over 1,000.
- Average room rates: Starting at $29.00.
- Casino: 61,000 square foot casino, poker room, and table games.
- Restaurants: Baccio Pasta & Vino, Legends Steakhouse, Island Buffet, Havana Go Go Cafe, Player's Deli.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Live shows, Tropics Lounge, Celebration Lounge.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: Las Vegas Formal Wear, Norman Kaplan Shoes, Tropicana Fashion, Tropicana Gift Shop, Tropicana Sundries, Viva Vegas.
- Amenities: 42" flat panel TV, electronic door locks, voice mail, desk, in-room safe. Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: Opening varies with sport season, closes after last game begins.
- Lines posted: By 8:30 a.m.
- Seating: 24 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), parlays, teasers, futures, major boxing, propositions on specific sporting events, major horse races, golf and auto racing.
- Number of televisions: 42.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: No.
- Sports book director: Bob Davis (sports) and Bob Smith (race).
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.