Check here for all the latest updates to our product!
Version v2.1a (2011-11-14) includes:
- Added Team-totals and Alt-RL line-types to the Archive Line History.
Version v2.0z (2011-11-10) includes:
- Scrolling Ticker!! - To enable the Ticker, click on Ticker under the Display menu.
Select the same option to disable the Ticker. Moving the mouse to the Ticker will stop the scrolling.
To view the story for a headline, click the headline. Right-click the Ticker for additional options.
Version v2.0y (2011-09-21) includes:
- Open Rotation Numbers!! - To enable the Open Rotation Numbers option, click on Open Rotation Numbers
under the Display menu. These numbers will be displayed under the Gm# column.
This option will be remembered even after you close the program. To go back to the international rotation numbers,
disable the Open Rotation Numbers option.
Version v2.0x (2011-08-16) includes:
- Added Analysis for football games.
- Made the Gm# column wider to enable 5-digit game numbers.
- Fixed an issue with using "<" and ">" characters in MyColumns.
Version v2.0w (2011-04-08) includes:
- When a game's time is not yet determined, it will show as TBA.
- You now have the option to give feedback. Go to Help | Give feedback.
- Fixed an issue with getting line-history for a game from all sportsbooks when you select the Line History option from the right-click menu on any of the static fields such as team name.
- Fixed a problem with the Clear Tab option when using it with MyViews.
Version v2.0v (2011-02-14) includes:
- Details Archive - With this update, you can get details for archived games such as Boxscores, Halftime Stats, Line-scores, Lineups, Notices, Officials and Weather. To use this option, click on the Archives menu and select the Details... menu-item.
Version v2.0u (2011-02-04) includes:
- Tip of the day
- Pre-game color - option to select whether or not to color a game before it starts, how long before the game starts, and what color to use.
- Game-started color - added option to select how long before the whole row is painted with the game-started color; up to that point, only the fixed-left columns are painted with the game-started color.
- Odds Watch - If no sportsbooks are set, the program now forces the setup.
- Display | All Line-Types - Added Apply button.
- Added menu-items to Notifications to be able to bring to the front the notices and/or finals alerts.
- Pinnacle soccer now shows 0.25 and 0.75 lines and totals.
- Fixed slow scrolling issues.
- Fixed Notices display issues.
- Fixed Selected cells/columns issues.
Version v2.0t (2010-12-16) includes:
- Added quarter lines and NHL period lines.
- Added option to display finals in a separate window.
- Added option to display new finals alerts behind the old finals alerts.
- Added Remove Game to the right-click menu when in MyViews.
- Added Add to MyView to the right-click menu when not in MyViews.
Version v2.0s (2010-11-04) includes:
- Added an option to toggle showing money when in Sides only or Totals only display mode. The default is to show money.
- When you get a newer version of the program, you will now get a notice explaining what has changed since the last version.
- Fixed issues with fonts when running the program in an Operating System which uses a different sized default font than expected.
- Added the ML Openers function to the Shortcut-keys Setup.
Version v2.0r (2010-10-12) includes:
- Added option to setup receiving Steam Play popups in the Sounds and Alerts Setup.
- Fixed an issue with printing money-lines and 1st half lines.
- Fixed an issue with remembering the Remove 100s options between program restarts.
- Added an option to remember the Display selection upon exit.
Version v2.0q (2010-09-02) includes:
- Modified MyViews setup to let you select multiple games to add and/or remove.
Version v2.0p (2010-08-23) includes:
- Display menu-item - Added a Display menu which gives you the option to view sides-only, or totals-only, or the default which is normally sides and totals.
- Shortcut-key setup - You can add shortcut-keys to all three of the Display options.
Version v2.0o skipped
Version v2.0n (2010-07-27) includes:
- Fixed an issue where the postponed games were not going to the bottom if you had the Move final-games to bottom selected.
Version v2.0m (2010-07-13) includes:
- You can now assign shortcut-keys to any tab, including MyViews.
- In the Shortcut-key Setup, we now have a new function called Next MyView. Assigning a shortcut-key to that function enables you to press the assigned key to cycle to the next MyView. When you are at the last MyView, pressing this key will take you to the first MyView. If you only have one MyView, pressing that key will take you to that tab.
Version v2.0l skipped
Version v2.0k (2010-06-30) includes:
- Added a new Colors Setup which contains tabs for Line Changes, Games and Highlights. To access this option, click on Setup and then Colors. Note that the Line Changes options under Setup has moved to this setup window.
- Added an option to select any color for the line-changes, in addition to the defaults.
- Added options to select any color for games that have started, games that are final, and games that are postponed.
- Added options to change the default color for highlighting rows or columns.
- Added options to the right-click menu to select any color for highlighting cells, rows and columns.
- You can now highlight information columns such as Team or Record.
- If you have multiple windows, columns that are highlighting in one window will also highlight in other windows.
- You can now access Alt-RL in the All Sports tab, Today tab, and MyView tabs. You can also assign a shortcut-key to get to the Alt-RL line-type.
- Fixed an issue with finding text in headers.
Back to User Guide