User ID
Password
  Forgot User ID
or Register Today!
VegasInsider.com
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Google+ VI Mobile Scores and Betting Odds
Home
NFL
NBA
NHL
MLB
NCAA FB
NCAA BK
Golf
Auto Racing
Horses
Boxing/MMA
More
Betting Tools
 

Las Vegas Odds

 
Las Vegas Odds  Offshore Odds  Future Odds  Line Originators  Live Odds  Mobile Odds  More Odds
Money Line  Run Line  1st 5 Innings
Page 1  Page 2
MLB MONEY LINE
07/24 1:05 PM
951 San Francisco
952 Philadelphia
7o-15
+110
-120
7u-20
+112
-122
7u-15
+111
-121
XX
+105
-125
7u-15
+112
-122
7u-10
+112
-122
7u-20
+110
-120
7u-20
+100
-115
7u-25
+110
-120
Picks
Pitchers:  (SFO) Tim Hudson (R)    (PHI) Cole Hamels (L)
TV: CSN-Bay, MLB, DTV: 213, 696 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 9-14. GAME TEMP 81, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 82
07/24 7:10 PM
953 Miami
954 Atlanta
7½u-25
+149
-159
7½u-10
+120
-130
7½u-15
+118
-128
7½u-10
+120
-140
7½o-15
+123
-133
7½o-20
+121
-136
7½o-15
+122
-132
7½u-10
+125
-140
7½u-10
+125
-135
Picks
Pitchers:  (MIA) Henderson Alvarez (R)    (ATL) Aaron Harang (R)
TV: FS-Florida, MLB, SportSouth, DTV: 213, 646, 654 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 82, RH 66% HEAT INDEX 86
07/24 8:05 PM
955 San Diego
956 Chi. Cubs
7½u-10
-118
+108
7u-10
-125
+115
7o-15
-128
+118
7u-15
-135
+115
7u-10
-127
+117
7u-10
-130
+120
7½u-35
-126
+116
7½u-40
-130
+115
7u-10
-132
+122
Picks
Pitchers:  (SDG) Tyson Ross (R)    (CHC) Edwin Jackson (R)
TV: FS-San Diego, WGN (America), DTV: 307, 694 | CLEAR, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 68, RH 56%
07/24 8:10 PM
957 N.Y. Mets
958 Milwaukee
7½u-10
+145
-155
8o-15
+140
-150
8o-15
+141
-151
7½o-40
+135
-155
8o-15
+140
-150
8u-10
+142
-157
8o-20
+140
-155
7½o-45
+140
-155
8o-15
+142
-157
Picks
Pitchers:  (NYM) Dillon Gee (R)    (MIL) Matt Garza (R)
TV: FS-Wisconsin, SNY, DTV: 639, 669 | CLEAR, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 3-8. GAME TEMP 66, RH 58%
07/24 12:35 PM
959 Boston
960 Toronto
8½u-10
+110
-120
8o-20
+100
-110
8o-25
-105
-105
8o-20
-105
-125
8o-15
+103
-113
8o-20
+100
-110
8o-20
+100
-110
8o-15
+100
-115
8u-10
+102
-112
Pitchers:  (BOS) Rubby De La Rosa (R)    (TOR) Marcus Stroman (R)
BOS-DH-David Ortiz-? | TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-OUT | TV: NESN, DTV: 628 | MOSTLY SUNNY, WIND IN FROM CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 70, RH 47%
07/24 1:05 PM
961 Texas
962 N.Y. Yankees
8½u-10
+185
-200
8½u-20
+165
-185
8½u-20
+165
-180
8½u-15
+165
-185
8½u-15
+165
-180
8½u-15
+162
-177
8½u-15
+167
-185
8½u-10
+165
-185
8½u-10
+163
-183
Picks
Pitchers:  (TEX) Colby Lewis (R)    (NYY) Brandon McCarthy (R)
TV: FS-Southwest, MLB, YES, DTV: 213, 631, 676 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 8-13. GAME TEMP 81, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 82
07/24 3:35 PM
963 Houston
964 Oakland
7½o-15
+217
-235
8o-15
+240
-280
8o-15
+250
-280
7½o-30
+230
-270
8o-20
+235
-270
8o-15
+230
-270
8o-30
+240
-280
7½o-50
+235
-290
8o-20
+250
-300
Picks
Pitchers:  (HOU) Scott Feldman (R)    (OAK) Jeff Samardzija (R)
TV: CSN-Houston, DTV: 678 | MOSTLY SUNNY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 10-15. GAME TEMP 74, RH 55% HEAT INDEX 76
07/24 8:10 PM
965 Cleveland
966 Kansas City
7½u-25
-122
+112
7½u-30
+104
-114
7½u-30
+103
-113
7½u-35
-110
-110
7½u-30
+103
-113
7½u-25
+100
-110
7u-15
+105
-115
7½u-35
-105
-110
7u-10
+100
-110
Picks
Pitchers:  (CLE) Corey Kluber (R)    (KAN) Danny Duffy (L)
TV: FS-Kansas City, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 672 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 82, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 83
07/24 8:10 PM
967 Chi. White Sox
968 Minnesota
8½u-15
+143
-153
8½o-15
+140
-150
8½o-15
+140
-150
8½o-15
+135
-155
8½o-15
+140
-150
8½o-20
+137
-152
8½o-15
+138
-152
8½o-20
+135
-150
8½o-15
+137
-152
Picks
Pitchers:  (CHW) Hector Noesi (R)    (MIN) Phil Hughes (R)
TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-North, DTV: 665, 668 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO LEFT 7-12. GAME TEMP 79, RH 50% HEAT INDEX 80
07/24 10:05 PM
969 Detroit
970 L.A. Angels
7u-15
+117
-127
7o-30
+110
-120
7o-35
+107
-117
7o-30
+105
-125
7o-35
+105
-115
7o-35
+106
-116
7½u-25
+106
-116
7o-40
+105
-120
7o-30
+110
-120
Picks
Pitchers:  (DET) Max Scherzer (R)    (LAA) Garrett Richards (R)
TV: FS-Detroit, FS-West, MLB, DTV: 213, 663, 692 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO CENTER 3-8. GAME TEMP 83, RH 47% HEAT INDEX 84
07/24 10:10 PM
971 Baltimore
972 Seattle
7u-15
+125
-135
6½o-25
+133
-143
6½o-25
+135
-145
6½o-20
+120
-140
6½o-30
+132
-142
6½o-20
+125
-140
7u-25
+134
-144
6½o-25
+130
-145
6½o-25
+135
-150
Picks
Pitchers:  (BAL) Wei-Yin Chen (L)    (SEA) Hisashi Iwakuma (R)
TV: MASN, MLB, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 213, 640, 687 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS EARLY. WIND OUT TO CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 64, RH 70% (SAFECO FIELD ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
07/25 4:05 PM
901 St. Louis
902 Chi. Cubs
7½u-15
-125
+115
7½o-25
-130
+120
 
-129
+119
 
 
 
 
-125
+115
 
-136
+121
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-130
+110
Pitchers:  (STL) Joe Kelly (R)    (CHC) Travis Wood (L)
STL-C-Yadier Molina-OUT
07/25 7:05 PM
903 Arizona
904 Philadelphia
8o-20
-122
+112
8u-10
-115
+105
8u-15
-117
+107
 
 
 
8u-10
-115
+105
8u-10
-115
+105
 
 
 
 
 
 
8u-10
-120
+100
Pitchers:  (ARI) Wade Miley (L)    (PHI) Kyle Kendrick (R)
07/25 7:10 PM
905 Washington
906 Cincinnati
7½u-20
-113
+103
7½u-10
-105
-105
7½u-10
-105
-105
 
 
 
7½u-10
-105
-105
7½u-15
-102
-108
 
 
 
 
 
 
7½u-10
-110
-110
Pitchers:  (WAS) Tanner Roark (R)    (CIN) Alfredo Simon (R)
CIN-1B-Joey Votto-OUT
07/25 7:35 PM
907 San Diego
908 Atlanta
7u-10
+165
-175
7u-25
+146
-156
7u-25
+146
-156
 
 
 
7u-25
+146
-156
7u-25
+140
-155
 
 
 
 
 
 
7u-25
+145
-165
Pitchers:  (SDG) Jesse Hahn (R)    (ATL) Alex Wood (L)
07/25 8:10 PM
909 N.Y. Mets
910 Milwaukee
8u-20
+125
-135
7½u-15
+134
-144
7½u-15
+134
-144
 
 
 
7½u-10
+134
-144
7½u-15
+126
-141
 
 
 
 
 
 
7½u-10
+130
-150
Pitchers:  (NYM) Zack Wheeler (R)    (MIL) Yovani Gallardo (R)
TV: FS-Wisconsin, SNY, DTV: 639, 669
07/25 8:40 PM
911 Pittsburgh
912 Colorado
10o-20
-123
+113
10½u-20
-128
+118
10½u-20
-128
+118
 
 
 
10½u-20
-128
+118
10o-15
-126
+116
 
 
 
 
 
 
10½u-20
-135
+115
Pitchers:  (PIT) Charlie Morton (R)    (COL) Brett Anderson (L)
COL-SS-Troy Tulowitzki-OUT
07/25 10:15 PM
913 L.A. Dodgers
914 San Francisco
6½u-15
-105
-105
6½o-20
-115
+105
6½o-25
-115
+105
 
 
 
6½o-20
-115
+105
6½o-15
-112
+102
 
 
 
 
 
 
6½o-25
-115
-105
Pitchers:  (LAD) Zack Greinke (R)    (SFO) Tim Lincecum (R)
LAD-LF-Yasel Puig-?
07/25 7:05 PM
915 Toronto
916 N.Y. Yankees
8u-20
+125
-135
8o-20
+123
-133
8o-20
+123
-133
 
 
 
8o-20
+122
-132
8o-15
+121
-136
 
 
 
 
 
 
8o-20
+120
-140
Picks
Pitchers:  (TOR) Mark Buehrle (L)    (NYY) Hiroki Kuroda (R)
TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-OUT
07/25 7:10 PM
917 Boston
918 Tampa Bay
6½o-15
+140
-150
6½u-10
+130
-140
6½u-10
+135
-145
 
 
 
 
+132
-142
6½u-15
+124
-139
 
 
 
 
 
 
6½o-20
+130
-150
Pitchers:  (BOS) Jon Lester (L)    (TAM) David Price (L)
BOS-DH-David Ortiz-?
07/25 8:05 PM
919 Oakland
920 Texas
10o-15
-163
+153
9½u-20
-160
+140
XX
XX
XX
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9½u-20
-160
+140
Pitchers:  (OAK) Jason Hammel (R)    (TEX) Jerome Williams (R)
07/25 8:10 PM
921 Chi. White Sox
922 Minnesota
9u-20
-110
+100
9u-25
+102
-112
9u-25
+103
-113
 
 
 
9u-25
+102
-112
9u-25
+102
-112
 
 
 
 
 
 
9u-25
+100
-120
Pitchers:  (CHW) John Danks (L)    (MIN) Kevin Correia (R)
TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-North, DTV: 665, 668
07/25 8:10 PM
923 Cleveland
924 Kansas City
8u-15
+120
-130
8o-20
+120
-130
8o-20
+119
-129
 
 
 
8o-20
+120
-130
8o-25
+118
-128
 
 
 
 
 
 
8o-20
+115
-135
Picks
Pitchers:  (CLE) Josh Tomlin (R)    (KAN) Yordano Ventura (R)
TV: FS-Kansas City, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 672
07/25 10:05 PM
925 Detroit
926 L.A. Angels
8½u-15
+119
-129
8o-20
+120
-130
8o-20
+120
-130
 
 
 
8o-20
+120
-130
8o-30
+117
-127
 
 
 
 
 
 
8o-20
+115
-135
Pitchers:  (DET) Drew Smyly (L)    (LAA) Tyler Skaggs (L)
TV: FS-Detroit, FS-West, DTV: 663, 692
07/25 10:10 PM
927 Baltimore
928 Seattle
6½o-20
+165
-175
6½u-20
+155
-170
6½u-20
+160
-170
 
 
 
6½u-20
+155
-170
6½u-20
+163
-178
 
 
 
 
 
 
6½u-20
+155
-175
Pitchers:  (BAL) Kevin Gausman (R)    (SEA) Felix Hernandez (R)
TV: MASN2, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 641, 687
07/25 8:10 PM
929 Miami
930 Houston
8½o-15
+120
-130
8½u-20
+115
-125
8½u-20
+120
-130
 
 
 
8½u-20
+115
-125
8½u-20
+115
-125
 
 
 
 
 
 
8½u-20
+110
-130
Pitchers:  (MIA) Brad Hand (L)    (HOU) Dallas Keuchel (L)
 
Updated: Thu, Jul 24 07:32 PM EDT
NOTES:
  • Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
  • VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
  • All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
 
  
corner graphic
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 10% off a Live Odds subscription, SAVE 20% off Daily Pick packages, and receive access to up to 1,000 Member Plays each month!