User ID
Password
  Forgot User ID
or Register Today!
VegasInsider.com
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Google+ VI Mobile Scores and Betting Odds
Home
NFL
NBA
NHL
MLB
NCAA FB
NCAA BK
Horses
Golf
Auto
Soccer
More
Betting Tools
 

Las Vegas Odds

 
Las Vegas Odds · Offshore Odds · Future Odds · Line Originators · Live Odds · Mobile Odds · More Odds
Money Line · Run Line · 1st 5 Innings
Page 1 · Page 2
MLB MONEY LINE
07/30 12:10 PM
951 Washington
952 Miami
6½u-10
-150
+140
6½o-15
-180
+165
6½o-20
-180
+165
XX
XX
XX
6½o-20
-180
+165
6½o-15
-175
+160
6½o-20
-178
+163
6½o-15
-185
+165
6½o-15
-190
+165
Picks
Pitchers:  (WAS) Max Scherzer (R)    (MIA) Dan Haren (R)
MIA-RF-Giancarlo Stanton-OUT | TV: MASN, MLB, DTV: 213, 640 | PARTLY SUNNY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 7-12. GAME TEMP 89, RH 61% HEAT INDEX 98 (MARLINS STADIUM ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
07/30 12:10 PM
953 San Diego
954 N.Y. Mets
7u-10
+105
-115
7o-15
+100
-110
7o-14
+100
-110
XX
XX
XX
7o-15
+102
-112
7u-10
+102
-112
7o-20
+105
-115
7o-20
+100
-115
7o-15
+100
-110
Picks
Pitchers:  (SDG) Andrew Cashner (R)    (NYM) Jonathon Niese (L)
TV: FS-San Diego, MLB, SNY, DTV: 213, 639, 694 | PARTLY SUNNY, 40% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS LATE. WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER 10-15. GAME TEMP 86, RH 60% HEAT INDEX 92
07/30 7:05 PM
955 Atlanta
956 Philadelphia
7½u-10
-140
+130
7½u-20
-110
+100
7½u-20
-110
+100
 
 
 
7½u-20
-108
-102
7½u-15
-108
-102
 
 
 
7½u-15
-110
-105
7½u-20
-108
-102
Pitchers:  (ATL) Shelby Miller (R)    (PHI) Aaron Harang (R)
TV: SportSouth, DTV: 649 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO RIGHT 8-13. GAME TEMP 86, RH 62% HEAT INDEX 93
07/30 7:10 PM
957 Pittsburgh
958 Cincinnati
7½u-15
-120
+110
8½u-15
-140
+130
8½u-15
-140
+130
 
 
 
8½u-20
-140
+130
8½u-15
-138
+123
 
 
 
8½u-15
-145
+130
8½u-15
-139
+129
Pitchers:  (PIT) A.J. Burnett (R)    (CIN) David Holmberg (L)
TV: FS-Ohio, ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 659, 660 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 84, RH 41% HEAT INDEX 84
07/30 7:15 PM
959 Colorado
960 St. Louis
7o-25
+208
-226
7½u-25
+200
-230
7½u-30
+200
-220
XX
XX
XX
7½u-25
+205
-235
7½u-20
+210
-240
7½u-20
+210
-240
7½u-25
+200
-230
7½u-25
+195
-230
Picks
Pitchers:  (COL) Chris Rusin (L)    (STL) Carlos Martinez (R)
STL-LF-Matt Holliday-Doubtful | TV: FS-Midwest, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 671, 683 | MOSTLY SUNNY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 88, RH 41% HEAT INDEX 89
07/30 8:10 PM
961 Chi. Cubs
962 Milwaukee
7½u-25
-128
+118
7o-15
-126
+116
7o-15
-130
+120
XX
XX
XX
7o-20
-130
+120
7u-10
-130
+120
7u-10
-135
+125
7u-10
-135
+120
7o-15
-130
+120
Picks
Pitchers:  (CHC) Jake Arrieta (R)    (MIL) Jimmy Nelson (R)
TV: CSN-Chicago, DTV: 665 | CLEAR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 6-11. GAME TEMP 83, RH 40% HEAT INDEX 83
07/30 7:05 PM
963 Kansas City
964 Toronto
8½u-15
+108
-118
8½o-15
+130
-140
8½o-15
+132
-142
XX
XX
XX
8½o-15
+130
-140
8½o-20
+121
-136
8½o-30
+125
-135
8½o-20
+120
-135
8½o-15
+130
-140
Picks
Pitchers:  (KAN) Danny Duffy (L)    (TOR) Marco Estrada (R)
TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-? | TV: FS-Kansas City, MLB, DTV: 213, 672 | CLEAR, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 11-16. GAME TEMP 80, RH 45% HEAT INDEX 81
07/30 7:05 PM
965 Detroit
966 Baltimore
8½o-35
+131
-141
8½o-20
+140
-155
8½o-20
+140
-150
XX
XX
XX
8½o-25
+145
-155
9u-20
+137
-152
9u-20
+140
-155
9u-20
+140
-155
8½o-15
+135
-150
Pitchers:  (DET) Alfredo Simon (R)    (BAL) Miguel Gonzalez (R)
DET-1B-Miguel Cabrera-OUT | TV: FS-Detroit, MASN, MLB, DTV: 213, 640, 663 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. WIND OUT TO RIGHT CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 86, RH 62% HEAT INDEX 93
07/30 7:10 PM
967 Chi. White Sox
968 Boston
8u-20
-164
+154
8u-15
-170
+155
8u-20
-185
+170
XX
XX
XX
8u-15
-170
+155
8u-20
-170
+155
8u-20
-175
+160
8u-15
-175
+155
8u-15
-184
+164
Picks
Pitchers:  (CHW) Chris Sale (L)    (BOS) Steven Wright (R)
TV: NESN, DTV: 628 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO CENTER 11-16. GAME TEMP 86, RH 58% HEAT INDEX 91
07/30 8:05 PM
969 N.Y. Yankees
970 Texas
8½u-10
-140
+130
9u-15
-137
+127
9u-15
-138
+128
XX
XX
XX
9u-15
-138
+128
9u-20
-136
+121
9u-20
-135
+125
9u-20
-135
+120
9u-15
-138
+128
Picks
Pitchers:  (NYY) Michael Pineda (R)    (TEX) Yovani Gallardo (R)
TV: FS-Southwest, YES, DTV: 631, 676 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 98, RH 34% HEAT INDEX 103
07/30 8:10 PM
971 L.A. Angels
972 Houston
8u-20
+127
-137
7½o-15
+135
-145
7½o-15
+135
-145
XX
XX
XX
7½u-10
+142
-152
8u-20
+135
-150
8u-20
+138
-152
8u-20
+135
-150
7½u-10
+135
-150
Pitchers:  (LAA) Matt Shoemaker (R)    (HOU) Scott Kazmir (L)
LAA-LF-Mike Trout-? | TV: FS-West, ROOT-Southwest, DTV: 674, 692 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. WIND OUT TO CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 94, RH 47% HEAT INDEX 102 (MINUTE MAID PARK ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
07/30 8:10 PM
973 Seattle
974 Minnesota
8½u-10
+130
-140
8½u-10
+121
-131
8½u-10
+123
-133
XX
XX
XX
8½o-25
+122
-132
9u-15
+121
-136
9u-20
+130
-140
9u-30
+125
-140
8½o-15
+121
-131
Picks
Pitchers:  (SEA) J.A. Happ (L)    (MIN) Phil Hughes (R)
TV: FS-North, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 668, 687 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 81, RH 39% HEAT INDEX 81
07/30 10:05 PM
975 Cleveland
976 Oakland
7½u-30
-120
+110
7u-10
-133
+123
7u-10
-133
+123
XX
XX
XX
7u-10
-132
+122
7o-15
-136
+121
7u-10
-132
+122
7u-10
-130
+115
7u-10
-133
+123
Picks
Pitchers:  (CLE) Carlos Carrasco (R)    (OAK) Chris Bassitt (R)
TV: CSN-California, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 698 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 11-16. GAME TEMP 70, RH 61%
 
Updated: Thu, Jul 30 10:38 AM EDT
NOTES:
  • Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
  • VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
  • All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
 
  
corner graphic
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 10% off a Live Odds subscription, SAVE 20% off Daily Pick packages, and receive access to up to 1,000 Member Plays each month!
VI Daily Fantasy Sager Bomb