User ID
Password
  Forgot User ID
or Register Today!
VegasInsider.com
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Google+ VI Mobile Scores and Betting Odds
Home
NFL
NBA
NHL
MLB
NCAA FB
NCAA BK
Golf
Auto Racing
Horses
More
Betting Tools
 

Las Vegas Odds

 
Las Vegas Odds  Offshore Odds  Future Odds  Line Originators  Live Odds  Mobile Odds  More Odds
Money Line  Run Line  1st 5 Innings
Page 1  Page 2
MLB MONEY LINE
08/29 7:05 PM
951 Cincinnati
952 Pittsburgh
7½o-15
+132
-142
7½u-20
+125
-135
7½u-20
+125
-135
XX
XX
XX
7½u-20
+125
-135
7½u-10
+125
-140
7½u-10
+132
-142
 
+135
-150
7½u-15
+125
-135
Picks
Pitchers:  (CIN) Mike Leake (R)    (PIT) Edinson Volquez (R)
CIN-1B-Joey Votto-OUT | TV: FS-Ohio, MLB, ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 213, 659, 661 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM RIGHT CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 78, RH 43%
08/29 7:10 PM
953 Philadelphia
954 N.Y. Mets
7½u-15
+135
-145
7u-10
+138
-148
7u-10
+139
-149
XX
XX
XX
7o-20
+135
-145
7½u-25
+133
-148
7½u-20
+130
-140
 
+135
-150
7u-10
+135
-150
Picks
Pitchers:  (PHI) David Buchanan (R)    (NYM) Jacob deGrom (R)
TV: SNY, DTV: 639 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 77, RH 46%
08/29 7:35 PM
955 Miami
956 Atlanta
7½u-25
+153
-163
7o-15
+155
-170
7o-15
+160
-170
XX
XX
XX
7o-15
+155
-170
7o-20
+155
-170
7o-15
+145
-160
 
+145
-160
7o-15
+157
-172
Pitchers:  (MIA) Tom Koehler (R)    (ATL) Ervin Santana (R)
TV: FS-Florida, DTV: 654 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER 3-8. GAME TEMP 88, RH 43%
08/29 8:15 PM
957 Chi. Cubs
958 St. Louis
7½u-15
+130
-140
7½o-15
+135
-145
7½o-15
+135
-145
XX
XX
XX
7½o-15
+135
-145
7½u-10
+132
-147
7½u-20
+137
-147
 
+135
-150
7½u-10
+135
-150
Pitchers:  (CHC) Kyle Hendricks (R)    (STL) Shelby Miller (R)
CUB-1B-Anthony Rizzo-? | STL-C-Yadier Molina-? | TV: FS-Midwest, WGN (America), DTV: 307, 671 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 8-13.GAME TEMP 84, RH 60%
08/29 9:40 PM
959 Colorado
960 Arizona
8½u-20
+135
-145
8½u-15
+130
-140
8½u-15
+130
-140
XX
XX
XX
8½u-20
+130
-140
8½u-10
+130
-145
8½u-10
+135
-145
 
+135
-150
8½u-15
+130
-140
Picks
Pitchers:  (COL) Christian Bergman (R)    (ARI) Josh Collmenter (R)
COL-LF-Carlos Gonzalez-OUT | COL-SS-Troy Tulowitzki-OUT | ARI-1B-Paul Goldschmidt-OUT | TV: FS-Arizona, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 683, 686 | CLEAR, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 4-9. GAME TEMP 101, RH 14% HEAT INDEX 97(CHASE FIELD ROOF MAY CLOSE IN HOT WEATHER)
08/29 10:10 PM
961 L.A. Dodgers
962 San Diego
7u-25
+107
-117
6½o-25
+100
-110
6½o-25
-102
-108
XX
XX
XX
6½o-25
+100
-110
6½o-20
+100
-110
6½o-20
+100
-110
 
+105
-120
6½o-25
-103
-107
Picks
Pitchers:  (LAD) Dan Haren (R)    (SDG) Andrew Cashner (R)
TV: FS-San Diego, DTV: 694 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 4-9. GAME TEMP 76, RH 59%
08/29 10:15 PM
963 Milwaukee
964 San Francisco
7o-15
-105
-105
7u-15
+102
-112
7u-15
+102
-112
XX
XX
XX
7u-15
+105
-115
7u-10
+102
-112
7o-15
-102
-108
 
-105
-110
7u-10
+103
-113
Picks
Pitchers:  (MIL) Wily Peralta (R)    (SFO) Ryan Vogelsong (R)
TV: CSN-Bay, FS-Wisconsin, DTV: 669, 696 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT CENTER 10-20. GAME TEMP 69, RH 68%
08/29 7:05 PM
965 Minnesota
966 Baltimore
9u-10
+180
-190
8½o-15
+175
-195
8½o-15
+170
-185
XX
XX
XX
9u-25
+175
-195
8½o-15
+175
-190
9u-10
+170
-190
 
+175
-195
9u-15
+170
-200
Pitchers:  (MIN) Trevor May (R)    (BAL) Miguel Gonzalez (R)
TV: FS-North, MASN, DTV: 640, 668 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 78, RH 43%
08/29 7:05 PM
967 N.Y. Yankees
968 Toronto
9u-15
+108
-118
9u-25
+105
-115
9u-25
+105
-115
XX
XX
XX
9u-25
+105
-115
9u-20
+107
-117
9u-15
+105
-115
 
+105
-120
9u-25
+103
-113
Picks
Pitchers:  (NYY) Chris Capuano (L)    (TOR) Mark Buehrle (L)
TV: MLB, YES, DTV: 213, 631 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 74, RH 49%
08/29 7:10 PM
969 Boston
970 Tampa Bay
7½u-25
+148
-158
7½u-20
+165
-175
7½u-20
+162
-174
XX
XX
XX
7½u-20
+160
-175
7½u-20
+158
-173
7½u-20
+143
-158
 
+140
-155
7½u-15
+160
-180
Pitchers:  (BOS) Anthony Ranaudo (R)    (TAM) Chris Archer (R)
TV: NESN, SunSports, DTV: 628, 653 | TROPICANA FIELD (DOME)
08/29 8:10 PM
971 Detroit
972 Chi. White Sox
9½u-20
-157
+147
9o-15
-155
+145
9o-15
-154
+144
XX
XX
XX
9o-15
-155
+145
9o-15
-160
+145
9o-15
-152
+138
 
-160
+145
9o-15
-156
+141
Picks
Pitchers:  (DET) Justin Verlander (R)    (CHW) Scott Carroll (R)
TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-Detroit, DTV: 663, 665 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 8-13.GAME TEMP 78, RH 71%
08/29 8:10 PM
973 Cleveland
974 Kansas City
7½u-25
+130
-140
7½u-10
+138
-148
7½u-10
+140
-150
XX
XX
XX
7½u-10
+140
-150
7½u-10
+133
-148
7½u-15
+130
-140
 
+120
-135
7½u-15
+135
-150
Pitchers:  (CLE) Danny Salazar (R)    (KAN) Jason Vargas (L)
TV: FS-Kansas City, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 672 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS EARLY. WIND OUT TO CENTER7-12. GAME TEMP 81, RH 60%
08/29 8:10 PM
975 Texas
976 Houston
8½o-15
+122
-132
8½u-20
+120
-130
8½u-20
+120
-130
XX
XX
XX
8½u-20
+120
-130
8½u-15
+121
-136
8½u-15
+125
-135
 
+125
-140
8½u-15
+120
-130
Picks
Pitchers:  (TEX) Scott Baker (R)    (HOU) Brett Oberholtzer (L)
TV: CSN-Houston, FS-Southwest, DTV: 676, 678 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER7-12. GAME TEMP 84, RH 69% HEAT INDEX 91(MINUTE MAID PARK ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
08/29 10:05 PM
977 Oakland
978 L.A. Angels
7½u-25
-105
-105
7o-20
-110
+100
7o-20
-110
+100
XX
XX
XX
7o-20
-110
+100
7o-20
-110
+100
7o-15
-110
+100
 
-120
+105
7o-15
-112
+102
Picks
Pitchers:  (OAK) Jon Lester (L)    (LAA) Jered Weaver (R)
TV: CSN-California, FS-West, DTV: 692, 698 | CLEAR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 77, RH 46%
08/29 10:10 PM
979 Washington
980 Seattle
6u-20
+137
-147
6u-15
+150
-165
6u-15
+155
-165
XX
XX
XX
6u-15
+155
-170
6u-15
+149
-164
6u-15
+150
-165
 
+150
-165
6u-15
+152
-167
Picks
Pitchers:  (WAS) Jordan Zimmermann (R)    (SEA) Felix Hernandez (R)
TV: MASN2, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 641, 687 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 66, RH 70%
 
Updated: Fri, Aug 29 10:50 AM EDT
NOTES:
  • Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
  • VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
  • All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
 
  
corner graphic
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 10% off a Live Odds subscription, SAVE 20% off Daily Pick packages, and receive access to up to 1,000 Member Plays each month!