User ID
Password
  Forgot User ID
or Register Today!
VegasInsider.com
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Google+ VI Mobile Scores and Betting Odds
Home
NFL
NBA
NHL
MLB
NCAA FB
NCAA BK
Golf
Auto Racing
Horses
More
Betting Tools
 

Las Vegas Odds

 
Las Vegas Odds  Offshore Odds  Future Odds  Line Originators  Live Odds  Mobile Odds  More Odds
Money Line  Run Line  1st 5 Innings
Page 1  Page 2
MLB MONEY LINE
07/31 2:20 PM
901 Colorado
902 Chi. Cubs
7½u-10
+151
-161
8½o-25
+180
-200
8½o-20
+180
-200
8o-50
+170
-200
8½o-25
+180
-200
8½o-15
+180
-200
8½o-25
+170
-190
8o-35
+185
-210
8½o-15
+185
-220
Picks
Pitchers:  (COL) Pedro Hernandez (L)    (CHC) Jake Arrieta (R)
Overnight Pitching Change: Colorado - P. Hernandez (L) for T. Matzek (L) | COL-SS-Troy Tulowitzki-OUT | TV: CSN-Chicago, DTV: 665 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 80, RH 40%
07/31 3:40 PM
903 St. Louis
904 San Diego
7u-10
+104
-114
7½u-15
-111
+101
7½u-15
-112
+102
7o-35
-120
+100
7½u-25
-111
+101
7½u-20
-117
+107
7½u-15
-115
+105
7½u-30
-115
+100
7½u-20
-114
+104
Picks
Pitchers:  (STL) Shelby Miller (R)    (SDG) Odrisamer Despaigne (R)
STL-C-Yadier Molina-OUT | TV: FS-Midwest, DTV: 671 | MOSTLY SUNNY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 80, RH 58%
07/31 7:05 PM
905 Philadelphia
906 Washington
7o-15
+138
-148
7u-20
+158
-168
7u-20
+157
-167
7u-15
+160
-180
7u-15
+155
-170
7u-20
+150
-165
7u-20
+158
-173
7u-15
+160
-180
7u-15
+160
-180
Picks
Pitchers:  (PHI) Cliff Lee (L)    (WAS) Gio Gonzalez (L)
TV: MASN2, DTV: 641 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO LEFT 6-11. GAME TEMP 85, RH 50%
07/31 7:10 PM
907 Cincinnati
908 Miami
6½o-15
-127
+117
6½u-15
-113
+103
6½u-15
-110
+100
6½u-15
-115
-105
6½u-25
-112
+102
6½u-10
-115
+105
XX
XX
XX
6½u-20
-115
+100
6½u-20
-116
+106
Picks
Pitchers:  (CIN) Johnny Cueto (R)    (MIA) Tom Koehler (R)
CIN-1B-Joey Votto-OUT | TV: FS-Florida, FS-Ohio, MLB, DTV: 213, 654, 661 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT CENTER7-12. GAME TEMP 87, RH 63% HEAT INDEX 95(MARLINS STADIUM ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
07/31 9:40 PM
909 Pittsburgh
910 Arizona
8½u-10
+109
-119
8½o-20
-120
+110
8½o-15
-124
+114
8½o-20
-130
+110
8½o-20
-124
+114
8½o-20
-120
+110
8½o-15
-127
+117
8½o-25
-130
+115
8½o-20
-125
+115
Picks
Pitchers:  (PIT) Jeff Locke (L)    (ARI) Josh Collmenter (R)
TV: FS-Arizona, ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 659, 686 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 9-14. GAME TEMP 104,RH 18% HEAT INDEX 103 (CHASE FIELD ROOF MAY CLOSE IN HOT WEATHER)
07/31 10:10 PM
911 Atlanta
912 L.A. Dodgers
6u-20
+185
-200
6u-25
+190
-210
6u-20
+190
-210
6u-25
+170
-200
6u-25
+190
-210
6u-20
+190
-210
6u-25
+190
-220
6u-25
+190
-220
6u-25
+195
-230
Picks
Pitchers:  (ATL) Julio Teheran (R)    (LAD) Clayton Kershaw (L)
TV: SportSouth, DTV: 646 | CLEAR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 85, RH 39%
07/31 1:05 PM
913 Chi. White Sox
914 Detroit
9u-20
+173
-183
9u-15
+170
-190
9u-15
+166
-181
9u-25
+165
-185
9u-20
+170
-190
9u-15
+173
-192
9u-15
+160
-175
9u-15
+170
-190
9u-25
+164
-184
Picks
Pitchers:  (CHW) John Danks (L)    (DET) Drew Smyly (L)
TV: FS-Detroit, WGN (America), DTV: 307, 663 | PARTLY SUNNY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS LATE. WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 8-13.GAME TEMP 74, RH 49%
07/31 7:05 PM
915 L.A. Angels
916 Baltimore
8½u-10
-119
+109
9u-20
-108
-102
9u-15
-106
-104
9u-15
-115
-105
9u-15
-106
-104
9u-15
-110
+100
9u-20
-115
+105
9u-15
-110
-105
9u-10
-107
-103
Picks
Pitchers:  (LAA) Tyler Skaggs (L)    (BAL) Bud Norris (R)
BAL-1B-Chris Davis-? | TV: FS-West, MASN, MLB, DTV: 213, 640, 692 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 85, RH 41%
07/31 7:05 PM
917 Seattle
918 Cleveland
8½u-20
+124
-134
8½u-10
+127
-137
8½u-15
+125
-135
8½u-15
+120
-140
8½u-10
+124
-134
8½u-10
+125
-140
8½u-10
+126
-136
8½u-10
+120
-135
8½u-10
+125
-135
Picks
Pitchers:  (SEA) Chris Young (R)    (CLE) Zach McAllister (R)
TV: ROOT-Northwest, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 687 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 76, RH 44%
07/31 8:10 PM
919 Minnesota
920 Kansas City
8o-15
+169
-179
7½o-20
+190
-210
7½o-20
+195
-215
8u-25
+175
-210
7½o-20
+190
-210
7½o-15
+195
-215
7½o-20
+187
-215
8u-30
+185
-210
7½o-20
+190
-225
Picks
Pitchers:  (MIN) Kevin Correia (R)    (KAN) Yordano Ventura (R)
TV: FS-Kansas City, FS-North, DTV: 668, 672 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 82, RH 39%
07/31 8:10 PM
921 Toronto
922 Houston
8½u-15
-123
+113
9u-20
-152
+142
9u-20
-152
+142
9u-15
-160
+140
9u-20
-154
+144
9u-15
-158
+143
9u-20
-158
+143
9u-10
-155
+140
9u-10
-157
+142
Picks
Pitchers:  (TOR) Drew Hutchison (R)    (HOU) Jake Buchanan (R)
Pitching Change: Houston - J. Buchanan for Undecided HOU | TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-OUT | TV: CSN-Houston, DTV: 678 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO CENTER 6-11.GAME TEMP 87, RH 60% HEAT INDEX 94(MINUTE MAID PARK ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
08/01 7:05 PM
951 Philadelphia
952 Washington
7½o-20
+205
-220
7½u-15
+190
-220
7½u-15
+200
-220
7½u-15
+180
-220
7½u-10
+200
-220
7½u-15
+200
-220
 
 
 
 
+190
-220
7½u-15
+190
-225
Pitchers:  (PHI) Roberto Hernandez (R)    (WAS) Doug Fister (R)
TV: MASN, DTV: 640
08/01 7:10 PM
953 Cincinnati
954 Miami
7o-20
-108
-102
7o-15
-110
+100
7o-20
-110
+100
7o-15
-110
-110
7o-20
-110
+100
 
-112
+102
 
 
 
 
-115
+100
7o-15
-120
+100
Pitchers:  (CIN) Mat Latos (R)    (MIA) Jacob Turner (R)
CIN-1B-Joey Votto-OUT | TV: FS-Florida, FS-Ohio, DTV: 654, 661
08/01 7:10 PM
955 San Francisco
956 N.Y. Mets
7½u-25
+120
-130
7o-15
+108
-118
7o-15
+108
-118
7o-15
+100
-120
7o-15
+108
-118
7o-15
+106
-116
 
 
 
 
+105
-120
7o-15
+100
-120
Pitchers:  (SFO) Ryan Vogelsong (R)    (NYM) Jonathon Niese (L)
TV: CSN-Bay, SNY, DTV: 639, 696
08/01 8:15 PM
957 Milwaukee
958 St. Louis
6½o-20
+165
-175
6½u-10
+150
-160
6½u-10
+146
-156
6½u-10
+150
-170
7u-25
+155
-170
6½o-15
+160
-175
 
 
 
 
+155
-175
7u-25
+150
-170
Pitchers:  (MIL) Wily Peralta (R)    (STL) Adam Wainwright (R)
STL-C-Yadier Molina-OUT | TV: FS-Midwest, FS-Wisconsin, DTV: 669, 671
08/01 9:40 PM
959 Pittsburgh
960 Arizona
9u-15
-110
+100
9u-20
-115
+105
9u-25
-115
+105
9u-20
-115
-105
9u-25
-116
+106
9u-25
-118
+108
 
 
 
 
-115
+100
9u-20
-115
-105
Pitchers:  (PIT) Edinson Volquez (R)    (ARI) Vidal Nuno (L)
TV: FS-Arizona, ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 659, 686
08/01 10:10 PM
961 Chi. Cubs
962 L.A. Dodgers
7o-25
+190
-205
7o-25
+180
-200
7o-20
+170
-185
7o-25
+170
-200
7o-35
+180
-200
7o-30
+190
-210
 
 
 
 
+180
-200
7o-25
+177
-210
Pitchers:  (CHC) Kyle Hendricks (R)    (LAD) Dan Haren (R)
TV: WGN (America), DTV: 307
08/01 10:10 PM
963 Atlanta
964 San Diego
7u-25
-135
+125
7u-10
-133
+123
7o-15
-133
+123
7u-10
-135
+115
7u-10
-133
+123
7o-20
-137
+122
 
 
 
 
-135
+120
7u-10
-140
+120
Pitchers:  (ATL) Mike Minor (L)    (SDG) Eric Stults (L)
TV: FS-South, DTV: 646
08/01 7:05 PM
965 Seattle
966 Baltimore
8½u-15
+135
-145
8½u-20
+123
-133
8½u-20
+122
-132
8½u-20
+115
-135
8½u-20
+127
-137
8½u-15
+123
-138
 
 
 
 
+120
-135
8½u-20
+115
-135
Pitchers:  (SEA) Roenis Elias (L)    (BAL) Wei-Yin Chen (L)
BAL-1B-Chris Davis-? | TV: MASN2, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 641, 687
08/01 7:05 PM
967 Texas
968 Cleveland
8½o-15
+165
-175
8½o-15
+160
-175
8½o-15
+162
-174
8½u-10
+155
-175
8½o-15
+160
-175
8½o-20
+165
-180
 
 
 
 
+155
-175
8½o-15
+155
-175
Pitchers:  (TEX) Jerome Williams (R)    (CLE) Danny Salazar (R)
TV: SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662
08/01 7:10 PM
969 L.A. Angels
970 Tampa Bay
8u-20
+100
-110
8u-20
+100
-115
8u-20
+101
-111
8u-20
-105
-115
8u-20
+104
-114
8u-20
+103
-113
 
 
 
 
+100
-115
8u-20
-105
-115
Pitchers:  (LAA) Matt Shoemaker (R)    (TAM) Jeremy Hellickson (R)
TV: FS-West, SunSports, DTV: 653, 692
08/01 7:10 PM
971 N.Y. Yankees
972 Boston
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (NYY) Chris Capuano (L)    (BOS) Anthony Ranaudo (R)
Overnight Pitching Change: Boston - A. Ranaudo for Undecided BOS | TV: NESN, YES, DTV: 628, 631
08/01 8:10 PM
973 Toronto
974 Houston
9u-15
-135
+125
9u-10
-120
+110
9u-15
-120
+110
9u-10
-120
+100
9u-10
-120
+110
9u-10
-125
+115
 
 
 
 
-125
+110
9u-15
-120
+100
Pitchers:  (TOR) J.A. Happ (L)    (HOU) Collin McHugh (R)
TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-OUT | TV: CSN-Houston, DTV: 678
08/01 8:10 PM
975 Minnesota
976 Chi. White Sox
7½o-20
+230
-250
7½u-20
+220
-260
7½u-20
+230
-260
7½u-20
+220
-260
7½u-20
+225
-255
7½u-15
+220
-260
 
 
 
 
+225
-270
7½u-20
+225
-270
Pitchers:  (MIN) Logan Darnell (L)    (CHW) Chris Sale (L)
TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-North, DTV: 665, 668
08/01 9:35 PM
977 Kansas City
978 Oakland
7o-25
+180
-190
7½u-20
+180
-200
7½u-20
+180
-200
7½u-20
+170
-200
7½u-20
+180
-200
7½u-15
+180
-200
 
 
 
 
+180
-200
7½u-20
+180
-215
Pitchers:  (KAN) Jeremy Guthrie (R)    (OAK) Sonny Gray (R)
TV: CSN-California, FS-Kansas City, DTV: 672, 698
08/01 7:05 PM
979 Colorado
980 Detroit
8½o-15
+200
-215
9u-15
+190
-210
9u-15
+190
-210
9u-15
+175
-210
9u-15
+190
-210
9u-15
+190
-210
 
 
 
 
+185
-210
9u-15
+185
-220
Pitchers:  (COL) Franklin Morales (L)    (DET) Justin Verlander (R)
COL-SS-Troy Tulowitzki-OUT | TV: FS-Detroit, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 663, 683
 
Updated: Thu, Jul 31 09:04 PM EDT
NOTES:
  • Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
  • VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
  • All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
 
  
corner graphic
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 10% off a Live Odds subscription, SAVE 20% off Daily Pick packages, and receive access to up to 1,000 Member Plays each month!