User ID
Password
  Forgot User ID
or Register Today!
VegasInsider.com
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Google+ VI Mobile Scores and Betting Odds
Home
NFL
NBA
NHL
MLB
NCAA FB
NCAA BK
Golf
Auto Racing
Horses
Boxing/MMA
More
Betting Tools
 

Las Vegas Odds

 
Las Vegas Odds  Offshore Odds  Future Odds  Line Originators  Live Odds  Mobile Odds  More Odds
Money Line  Run Line  1st 5 Innings
Page 1  Page 2
MLB RUN LINE
07/24 1:05 PM
951 San Francisco
952 Philadelphia
 
+1½/-210
-1½/+180
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+170
 
-1½/+175
+1½/-200
 
+1½/-210
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+170
 
+1½/-220
-1½/+185
 
+1½/-210
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+165
Picks
Pitchers:  (SFO) Tim Hudson (R)    (PHI) Cole Hamels (L)
TV: CSN-Bay, MLB, DTV: 213, 696 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 9-14. GAME TEMP 81, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 82
07/24 7:10 PM
953 Miami
954 Atlanta
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+170
 
-1½/+200
+1½/-230
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+170
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+170
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
+1½/-185
-1½/+160
Picks
Pitchers:  (MIA) Henderson Alvarez (R)    (ATL) Aaron Harang (R)
TV: FS-Florida, MLB, SportSouth, DTV: 213, 646, 654 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 85, RH 60% HEAT INDEX 90
07/24 8:05 PM
955 San Diego
956 Chi. Cubs
 
-1½/-110
+1½/-110
 
-1½/+130
+1½/-150
 
+1½/-300
-1½/+250
 
-1½/+135
+1½/-155
 
-1½/+130
+1½/-150
 
-1½/+135
+1½/-155
 
-1½/+130
+1½/-150
 
-1½/+130
+1½/-150
 
-1½/+125
+1½/-145
Picks
Pitchers:  (SDG) Tyson Ross (R)    (CHC) Edwin Jackson (R)
TV: FS-San Diego, WGN (America), DTV: 307, 694 | CLEAR, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 68, RH 56%
07/24 8:10 PM
957 N.Y. Mets
958 Milwaukee
 
+1½/-160
-1½/+140
 
+1½/-160
-1½/+140
 
+1½/-160
-1½/+140
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-160
-1½/+140
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-150
-1½/+130
Picks
Pitchers:  (NYM) Dillon Gee (R)    (MIL) Matt Garza (R)
TV: FS-Wisconsin, SNY, DTV: 639, 669 | CLEAR, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 3-8. GAME TEMP 66, RH 58%
07/24 12:35 PM
959 Boston
960 Toronto
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+165
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+170
 
-1½/+150
+1½/-170
 
+1½/-210
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-220
-1½/+180
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+165
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+165
Pitchers:  (BOS) Rubby De La Rosa (R)    (TOR) Marcus Stroman (R)
BOS-DH-David Ortiz-? | TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-OUT | TV: NESN, DTV: 628 | MOSTLY SUNNY, WIND IN FROM CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 70, RH 47%
07/24 1:05 PM
961 Texas
962 N.Y. Yankees
 
+1½/-110
-1½/-110
 
+1½/-130
-1½/+110
 
+1½/-130
-1½/+110
 
+1½/-130
-1½/+110
 
+1½/-130
-1½/+110
 
+1½/-130
-1½/+110
 
+1½/-125
-1½/+105
 
+1½/-125
-1½/+105
 
+1½/-125
-1½/+105
Picks
Pitchers:  (TEX) Colby Lewis (R)    (NYY) Brandon McCarthy (R)
TV: FS-Southwest, MLB, YES, DTV: 213, 631, 676 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 8-13. GAME TEMP 81, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 82
07/24 3:35 PM
963 Houston
964 Oakland
 
+1½/+100
-1½/-120
 
+1½/+110
-1½/-130
 
-1½/+370
+1½/-440
 
+1½/+105
-1½/-125
 
+1½/+110
-1½/-130
 
+1½/+115
-1½/-135
 
+1½/+120
-1½/-140
 
+1½/+120
-1½/-140
 
+1½/+115
-1½/-135
Picks
Pitchers:  (HOU) Scott Feldman (R)    (OAK) Jeff Samardzija (R)
TV: CSN-Houston, DTV: 678 | MOSTLY SUNNY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 10-15. GAME TEMP 74, RH 55% HEAT INDEX 76
07/24 8:10 PM
965 Cleveland
966 Kansas City
 
-1½/+135
+1½/-155
 
-1½/+155
+1½/-175
 
+1½/-235
-1½/+205
 
-1½/+150
+1½/-170
 
-1½/+150
+1½/-170
 
-1½/+160
+1½/-180
 
-1½/+160
+1½/-180
 
-1½/+150
+1½/-170
 
-1½/+150
+1½/-170
Picks
Pitchers:  (CLE) Corey Kluber (R)    (KAN) Danny Duffy (L)
TV: FS-Kansas City, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 672 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 82, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 83
07/24 8:10 PM
967 Chi. White Sox
968 Minnesota
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
-1½/+210
+1½/-240
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-150
-1½/+130
 
+1½/-150
-1½/+130
 
+1½/-150
-1½/+130
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
Picks
Pitchers:  (CHW) Hector Noesi (R)    (MIN) Phil Hughes (R)
TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-North, DTV: 665, 668 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 7-12. GAME TEMP 79, RH 50% HEAT INDEX 80
07/24 10:05 PM
969 Detroit
970 L.A. Angels
 
+1½/-195
-1½/+170
 
+1½/-210
-1½/+175
 
-1½/+170
+1½/-190
 
+1½/-220
-1½/+180
 
+1½/-210
-1½/+180
 
+1½/-220
-1½/+180
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-210
-1½/+175
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+170
Picks
Pitchers:  (DET) Max Scherzer (R)    (LAA) Garrett Richards (R)
TV: FS-Detroit, FS-West, MLB, DTV: 213, 663, 692 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO CENTER 3-8. GAME TEMP 83, RH 47% HEAT INDEX 84
07/24 10:10 PM
971 Baltimore
972 Seattle
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+165
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
-1½/+215
+1½/-245
 
+1½/-185
-1½/+165
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
+1½/-175
-1½/+155
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
+1½/-175
-1½/+155
Picks
Pitchers:  (BAL) Wei-Yin Chen (L)    (SEA) Hisashi Iwakuma (R)
TV: MASN, MLB, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 213, 640, 687 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS EARLY. WIND OUT TO CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 65, RH 67% (SAFECO FIELD ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
07/25 4:05 PM
901 St. Louis
902 Chi. Cubs
 
-1½/+135
+1½/-155
 
-1½/+135
+1½/-155
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (STL) Joe Kelly (R)    (CHC) Travis Wood (L)
STL-C-Yadier Molina-OUT
07/25 7:05 PM
903 Arizona
904 Philadelphia
 
-1½/+130
+1½/-150
 
-1½/+135
+1½/-155
 
-1½/+140
+1½/-160
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (ARI) Wade Miley (L)    (PHI) Kyle Kendrick (R)
07/25 7:10 PM
905 Washington
906 Cincinnati
 
-1½/+145
+1½/-165
 
-1½/+145
+1½/-165
 
+1½/-220
-1½/+195
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (WAS) Tanner Roark (R)    (CIN) Alfredo Simon (R)
CIN-1B-Joey Votto-OUT
07/25 7:35 PM
907 San Diego
908 Atlanta
 
+1½/-145
-1½/+125
 
+1½/-150
-1½/+130
 
+1½/-165
-1½/+145
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (SDG)     (ATL) Alex Wood (L)
07/25 8:10 PM
909 N.Y. Mets
910 Milwaukee
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+165
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
+1½/-175
-1½/+155
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (NYM) Zack Wheeler (R)    (MIL) Yovani Gallardo (R)
TV: FS-Wisconsin, SNY, DTV: 639, 669
07/25 8:40 PM
911 Pittsburgh
912 Colorado
 
-1½/+120
+1½/-140
 
-1½/+130
+1½/-150
 
-1½/+110
+1½/-130
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (PIT) Charlie Morton (R)    (COL) Brett Anderson (L)
COL-SS-Troy Tulowitzki-OUT
07/25 10:15 PM
913 L.A. Dodgers
914 San Francisco
 
-1½/+145
+1½/-165
 
-1½/+145
+1½/-165
 
-1½/+150
+1½/-170
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (LAD) Zack Greinke (R)    (SFO) Tim Lincecum (R)
LAD-LF-Yasel Puig-?
07/25 7:05 PM
915 Toronto
916 N.Y. Yankees
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+165
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
+1½/-175
-1½/+155
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Picks
Pitchers:  (TOR) Mark Buehrle (L)    (NYY) Hiroki Kuroda (R)
TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-OUT
07/25 7:10 PM
917 Boston
918 Tampa Bay
 
+1½/-170
-1½/+150
 
+1½/-175
-1½/+155
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (BOS) Jon Lester (L)    (TAM) David Price (L)
BOS-DH-David Ortiz-?
07/25 8:05 PM
919 Oakland
920 Texas
 
-1½/-105
+1½/-115
 
 
 
 
XX
XX
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (OAK) Jason Hammel (R)    (TEX) Jerome Williams (R)
07/25 8:10 PM
921 Chi. White Sox
922 Minnesota
 
-1½/+150
+1½/-170
 
-1½/+150
+1½/-170
 
+1½/-200
-1½/+175
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (CHW) John Danks (L)    (MIN) Kevin Correia (R)
TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-North, DTV: 665, 668
07/25 8:10 PM
923 Cleveland
924 Kansas City
 
+1½/-195
-1½/+170
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Picks
Pitchers:  (CLE) Josh Tomlin (R)    (KAN) Yordano Ventura (R)
TV: FS-Kansas City, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 672
07/25 10:05 PM
925 Detroit
926 L.A. Angels
 
+1½/-195
-1½/+170
 
+1½/-190
-1½/+165
 
+1½/-180
-1½/+160
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (DET) Drew Smyly (L)    (LAA) Tyler Skaggs (L)
TV: FS-Detroit, FS-West, DTV: 663, 692
07/25 10:10 PM
927 Baltimore
928 Seattle
 
+1½/-145
-1½/+125
 
+1½/-155
-1½/+135
 
+1½/-160
-1½/+140
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (BAL) Kevin Gausman (R)    (SEA) Felix Hernandez (R)
TV: MASN2, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 641, 687
07/25 8:10 PM
929 Miami
930 Houston
 
+1½/-195
-1½/+170
 
+1½/-195
-1½/+170
 
+1½/-185
-1½/+165
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pitchers:  (MIA) Brad Hand (L)    (HOU) Dallas Keuchel (L)
 
Updated: Thu, Jul 24 05:24 PM EDT
NOTES:
  • Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
  • VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
  • All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
 
  
corner graphic
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 10% off a Live Odds subscription, SAVE 20% off Daily Pick packages, and receive access to up to 1,000 Member Plays each month!