User ID
Password
  Forgot User ID
or Register Today!
VegasInsider.com
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Google+ VI Mobile Scores and Betting Odds
Home
NFL
NBA
NHL
MLB
NCAA FB
NCAA BK
Golf
Auto
Horses
Soccer
Boxing/MMA
More
Betting Tools
 

Las Vegas Odds

 
Las Vegas Odds · Offshore Odds · Future Odds · Line Originators · Live Odds · Mobile Odds · More Odds
Spread · Money Line · 1st Half
Page 1 · Page 2
NFL FIRST-HALF
10/02 9:30 AM
251 Indianapolis
252 Jacksonville
 
-1 -10
24½u-10
 
-1½ -05
24½u-10
 
-1 -10
24½u-10
 
-1 -10
24½u-10
 
-1 -10
24½u-10
 
-1 -10
24½u-10
 
-1 -10
24½u-10
 
-1 -10
24½u-10
 
-1 -10
24½u-10
IND-WR-T.Y. Hilton-Probable | TV: CBS | MOSTLY SUNNY, NORTHWEST WIND 3-8. GAME TEMP 62, RH 51%
10/02 1:00 PM
253 Cleveland
254 Washington
 
23½u-10
-4 -10
 
23½o-15
-4 -05
 
23½u-10
-4 -10
 
23u-10
-4 -10
 
23½o-20
-4 -10
 
23½u-10
-4 -10
 
23½u-10
-4 -10
 
24u-10
-4 -10
 
23½u-10
-4½ EV
Picks
CLE-QB-Josh McCown-OUT | CLE-QB-Robert Griffin III-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 708 | PARTLY SUNNY, SOUTHEAST WIND 5-10. GAME TEMP 75, RH 61% HEAT INDEX 78
10/02 1:00 PM
255 Buffalo
256 New England
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21½u-10
-3 -20
Picks
NE-QB-Jimmy Garoppolo-? | NE-QB-Tom Brady-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 707 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS. EAST WIND 4-9. GAME TEMP 60, RH 90%
10/02 1:00 PM
257 Seattle
258 N.Y. Jets
 
-1 -10
20u-10
 
-1½ EV
20u-10
 
-1 -10
20u-10
 
-1 -10
20u-10
 
-1 -10
20u-10
 
-1 -10
20u-10
 
-1 -10
20u-10
 
-½ -10
20u-15
 
-1 -20
20½u-15
Picks
SEA-QB-Russell Wilson-Probable | TV: FOX, DTV: 711 | CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS. SOUTHEAST WIND 4-9. GAME TEMP 67, RH 84%
10/02 1:00 PM
259 Carolina
260 Atlanta
 
-2½ -20
25u-10
 
-2½ -15
25u-10
 
-2½ -15
25u-10
 
-2½ -20
25½u-10
 
-2½ -20
24½u-10
 
-2½ -15
25u-10
 
-2½ -20
24½u-10
 
-3 -10
25u-10
 
-2½ -20
25½u-10
Picks
CAR-QB-Cam Newton-Probable | ATL-QB-Matt Ryan-Probable | TV: FOX, DTV: 709 | Dome
10/02 1:00 PM
261 Detroit
262 Chicago
 
-1 -10
23½u-10
 
-1½ -10
24u-10
 
-2 -10
24u-10
 
-1 -10
23½u-10
 
-1½ -10
24u-20
 
-1 -10
24u-10
 
-1 -10
24u-10
 
-1½ -10
23½u-10
 
-1 -20
23½u-10
Picks
CHI-QB-Jay Cutler-Doubtful | TV: FOX, DTV: 710 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS. WEST WIND 4-9. GAME TEMP 66, RH 70%
10/02 1:00 PM
263 Tennessee
264 Houston
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
 
20½u-10
-3 -10
Picks
TV: CBS, DTV: 706 | MOSTLY SUNNY, NORTHEAST WIND 3-8. GAME TEMP 83, RH 48% HEAT INDEX 84 (NRG STADIUM ROOF MAY CLOSE IN HOT WEATHER)
10/02 1:00 PM
265 Oakland
266 Baltimore
 
23½u-10
-2½ -10
 
23½u-10
-2½ -10
 
23½u-10
-2½ -10
 
23½u-10
-2½ -10
 
23½u-10
-2½ -10
 
23½u-10
-2½ -10
 
23½u-10
-2½ -10
 
23u-10
-2½ -10
 
23½u-10
-2½ -20
Picks
TV: CBS, DTV: 705 | PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTHEAST WIND 5-10. GAME TEMP 74, RH 66% HEAT INDEX 77
10/02 4:05 PM
267 Denver
268 Tampa Bay
 
-2½ -10
22u-10
 
-2½ -15
21½u-10
 
-2½ -10
22u-10
 
-2½ -10
22½u-10
 
-2½ -10
21½u-10
 
-2½ -10
22u-10
 
-2½ -10
21½u-10
 
-2½ -10
21½u-10
 
-2½ -10
22u-10
Picks
TV: CBS, DTV: 712 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. EAST WIND 6-11. GAME TEMP 86, RH 65% HEAT INDEX 93
10/02 4:25 PM
269 Dallas
270 San Francisco
 
-1 -10
22½u-10
 
-1 -10
22½u-10
 
-1 -10
22½u-10
 
-1 -10
23u-10
 
-1 -10
22½u-10
 
-1 -10
22½u-10
 
-1 -10
22½u-10
 
-1 -05
21½u-10
 
-1 -10
23u-20
Picks
DAL-WR-Dez Bryant-Doubtful | DAL-QB-Tony Romo-OUT | TV: FOX, DTV: 715 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WEST WIND 10-20. GAME TEMP 65, RH 62%
10/02 4:25 PM
271 New Orleans
272 San Diego
 
27u-10
-3 -20
 
27u-10
-3 -10
 
27u-10
-3 -15
 
27u-10
-3 -10
 
27u-10
-3 -10
 
27u-10
-3 -15
 
27u-10
-3 -20
 
27u-10
-3 -10
 
27u-10
-3 -10
Picks
SD-WR-Keenan Allen-OUT | TV: FOX, DTV: 714 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WEST WIND 7-12. GAME TEMP 74, RH 53% HEAT INDEX 76
10/02 4:25 PM
273 Los Angeles
274 Arizona
 
21½u-10
-5½ -10
 
21o-20
-5 -15
 
21½u-10
-5½ -10
 
21½u-10
-5 -10
 
21o-20
-5½ -10
 
21½u-10
-5½ -10
 
21½u-10
-5½ -10
 
21o-20
-5½ -10
 
21½u-10
-5 -10
Picks
TV: FOX, DTV: 713 | MOSTLY SUNNY, SOUTHEAST WIND 4-9. GAME TEMP 94, RH 16% HEAT INDEX 89 (UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX STADIUM ROOF MAY CLOSE IN HOT WEATHER)
10/02 8:30 PM
275 Kansas City
276 Pittsburgh
 
23½u-10
-3 -10
 
23½u-10
-3 -10
 
23½u-10
-3 -10
 
23½u-10
-3 -10
 
23½u-10
-3 -10
 
23½u-10
-3 -10
 
23½u-10
-3 -10
 
23½u-10
-3 -10
 
23o-20
-3 -10
Picks
PIT-RB-Le'Veon Bell-Probable | TV: NBC | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS. SOUTHWEST WIND 3-8. GAME TEMP 64, RH 70%
10/03 8:30 PM
277 N.Y. Giants
278 Minnesota
 
21½u-10
-3 -10
 
21½u-10
-3 -10
 
21½u-10
-3 -10
 
22u-10
-3 EV
 
21½u-10
-3 -10
 
21½u-10
-3 -10
 
21½u-10
-3 -10
 
21½u-15
-3 -10
 
21½u-10
-3 -20
Picks
MIN-RB-Adrian Peterson-OUT | MIN-QB-Teddy Bridgewater-OUT | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206 | Dome
 
Updated: Fri, Sep 30 01:04 PM EDT
NOTES:
  • Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
  • VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
  • All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
 
  
corner graphic
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 10% off a Live Odds subscription, SAVE 20% off Daily Pick packages, and receive access to up to 1,000 Member Plays each month!
VI Gold Membership