3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Over 5,000 Rooms, 171,500 Square Foot Casino, Fine Dining, Live Shows
- Number of rooms: Over 5,000 rooms.
- Average room rates: Starting at $70.00.
- Casino: 171,500 square foot casino, featuring the latest slots, video poker, table games.
- Restaurants: Joël Robuchon, L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Seablue, Craftsteak, Pearl, Diego, Fiamma Trattoria, Emeril's New Orleans Fish House, Nobhill Tavern, Rainforest Cafe, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Grand Wok and Sushi Bar, Shibuya, Studio Café, Stage Deli, Grand Buffet, 'wichcraft and the seasonal Cabana Grille.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Cirque du Soleil, MGM Grand's Crazy Horse Paris, MGM Grand Garden Arena, The Hollywood Theatre.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Cartier, Armani, Versace, Harley-Davidson, and others at Starlane Mall and Studio Walk.
- Amenities: Concierge, laundry, luggage and maid service, currency exchange, safety deposit box.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: Depends on seasonal schedule.
- Lines posted: 9:00 a.m.
- Seating: 104 seats, plus 4 Skyboxes that hold 8-10 guests each.
- Type of betting offered: Daily games, futures, some propositions, pari-mutuel and non pari-mutuel racing.
- Number of televisions: 36 60-inch plasma televisions, 24 42-inch plasmas, and 49 main floor seats with individual 15-inch color televisions.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: Lamarr Mitchell.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 20%
off Daily Pick packages and receive access to up to 1,000
Member Plays each month!