Red Rock Casino
11011 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135
Luxury Rooms, Fine Dining, 87,000 Square Foot Casino, Live Concerts.
- Number of rooms: 816 rooms and suites.
- Average room rates: Starting at $85.00.
- Casino: 87,000 square foot casino, featuring 3,000 of the latest casino Slots and Video Poker games, plus table games, bingo room, keno lounge, poker room.
- Restaurants: Grand Café, Feast Buffet, The Bagel Cafe, T-Bones Chophouse & Lounge, Terra Rossa Italian Restaurant, Hachi, LBS: A Burger Joint, Cabo Cantina, Turf Grill, food court, Sandbar Poolside Café.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Live concerts, Cherry Nightclub, Lucky Bar Ultra Lounge, Rocks Lounge, Onyx Bar, Regal Cinemas, bowling, Kid’s Quest.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Variety of shops.
- Amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry and luggage services, maid service, safety deposit boxes, plasma TVs, voice over IP internet phones, iPod docking stations, high speed internet/wireless internet, work desk.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: Sunday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Lines posted: 8:00 a.m.
- Seating: More than 200 seats, plus VIP section.
- Type of betting offered: Lines on all major race and sports events including NASCAR, golf, tennis, horse racing and boxing, as well as futures betting.
- Number of televisions: 200.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: Sports Connection.
- Comps and specials: No.
- Sports book director: Jason McCormick.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 20%
off Daily Pick packages and receive access to up to 1,000
Member Plays each month!