Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Luxury Rooms, Fine Dining, Live Shows.
- Number of rooms: Over 2,700.
- Average room rates: Starting at $159.00.
- Casino: 110,000 square foot casino, featuring all of the latest slots, video poker machines, and table games.
- Restaurants: Alex, Wing Lei, SW Steakhouse, Daniel Boulud, Bartolotta, Okada, The Country Club, Stratta, Tableau, The Buffet, Red 8, Terrace Pointe Cafe, Zoozcrackers, Cabana Bar & Casino,The Cafe at the Drugstore, Pizza Place, Lobby Bar and Cafe at Encore.
- Pool: Yes.
- Entertainment: Le Rêve, Garth Brooks.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: First-class shopping experience... Dozens of designer shops to choose from.
- Amenities: The finest salons, meeting rooms, and business services.
- Room Service: Yes.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Lines posted: 8:00 a.m.
- Seating: 195 seats.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), halftime lines, boxing, futures and some propositions.
- Number of televisions: 37.
- Special events or contests: Yes.
- Betting service offered: IPT (Interactive Personal Terminal).
- Comps and specials: Yes.
- Sports book director: John Avello.
*Rates and information are subject to change without notice.
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 20%
off Daily Pick packages and receive access to up to 1,000
Member Plays each month!