Last Updated Aug 30, 2021, 9:52 AM
Tech Trends - Week 13
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 13 of the NFL season kicks off on Thanksgiving, and we've identified betting trends and angles for all the matchups.
We also have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Sunday, Dec. 6
DETROIT at CHICAGO
- Lions going bad again, 1-4 SU and vs. line last 5 TY after Texans loss.
- Patricia has been removed.
- After Packers last Sunday night, Bears only 9-19 last 28 vs. spread and also “under” 24-10 last 34 since late 2018.
- Chicago has won last five outright in series, 4-1 vs. line in those games.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on “totals” trends.
CINCINNATI at MIAMI
- After 6-1-1 start vs. spread, Cincy has dropped 2 of last 3 vs. line and now no Burrow.
- Cincy also “over” 4-2 last six TY.
- Miami had won and covered 5 in a row before Denver loss, and Dolphins now 8-2 vs. points last ten as host.
Tech Edge: Dolphins, based on team trends.
INDIANAPOLIS at HOUSTON
- Houston on uptick for Romeo with wins last two and covers in last three TY.
- Though Indy has won and covered last four and six of last seven in series.
- “Unders” 6-2 last 8 meetings.
Tech Edge: “Under” and slight to Colts, based on “totals” and series trends.
JACKSONVILLE at MINNESOTA
- Jags 0-10 SU last nine, 3-6 vs. spread last nine TY.
- Vikes had covered 6 of 7 before Dallas loss and Carolina non-cover, also “over” 8-3 in 2020 and over” 16-6 last 22 reg season games.
Tech Edge: “Over” and Vikings, based on “totals” and team trends.
LAS VEGAS at N.Y. JETS
- Remember that Raiders got bounced here by Jets 34-3 LY.
- Vegas had covered last four in 2020 before Atlanta debacle, and even after Miami loss, Jets have covered 3 of last 5.
- Raiders “over” 7-3-1 in 2020.
Tech Edge: “Over,” based on “totals” trends.
NEW ORLEANS at ATLANTA
- Quick rematch of Saints’ 24-9 win on Nov. 22.
- Saints have covered 4 of last 5 in Atlanta, also on 4-game cover streak TY and “under” last 4 after 7 straight “overs” out of the gate.
- Falcs just 2-4 vs. line at home TY, though 4-2 vs. line for Raheem Morris.
- Last four and six of last seven “under” in series.
Tech Edge: “Under” and slight to Saints, based on “totals” and series trends.
CLEVELAND at TENNESSEE
- Titans “over” 19-5 since Tannehill took over at QB in mid-2019, though Browns “under” 3 of last 4 in 2020.
- Browns 1-10 vs. spread last eleven away.
Tech Edge: “Over” and Titans, based on “totals” and team trends.
N.Y. GIANTS at SEATTLE
- G-Men surging with 6-1-1 spread mark last eight in 2020, and have remarkably covered 9 of last 10 away from MetLife.
- Hawks often cut it close but are 4-1 vs. line at home in 2020 after 2-6 spread mark at now-called Lumen Field LY.
Tech Edge: Giants, based on team trends.
L.A. RAMS at ARIZONA
- Sean McVay is 6-0 SU vs. Cards and 5-1 vs. line against Arizona since arriving at Rams in 2017.
- Won and covered all three in Glendale, in fact Rams have won and covered last five at Glendale.
- Az no covers last 4 in 2020 after Kingsbury was 15-7-1 vs. spread previous, but still 11-4-1 last 16 as dog.
Tech Edge: Rams, based on recent trends.
PHILADELPHIA at GREEN BAY
- Into Seattle game last Monday, Birds 3-7 vs. line in 2020, 10-17 since a year ago (depending upon time of wager, Philly either W or L vs. Seahawks).
- Eagles also 1-4 vs. line on road TY.
- Philly also “under” last five in 2020.
- Pack has flattened a bit but into Bears last Sunday night still 6-3 vs. number last nine at Lambeau.
Tech Edge: Pack and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
NEW ENGLAND at L.A. CHARGERS
- Bolts 7-1 “over” last 8 TY, now 11-5 “over” last 15 since late 2019.
- Chargers have also dropped last five vs. spread.
- Belichick however just 1-4 vs. line away in 2020.
Tech Edge: “Over” and slight to patriots, based on “totals” and team trends.
DENVER at KANSAS CITY
- Chiefs on 10-game SU win streak vs. Broncos, their longest-ever in this series.
- Combined score last three meetings since 2019 is 96-25, and Chiefs 9-1 vs. line in those 10 SU wins.
- “Unders” 4-1 last five meetings.
Tech Edge: Chiefs and slight to “under,” based on series and “totals” trends.
Monday, Dec. 7
WASHINGTON at PITTSBURGH
- WFT has now won and covered two in a row and had a road spread W after 9-3-1 mark vs. line away previous to Dallas on Thanksgiving.
- Into Ravens on Wednesday, Steel however has covered 7 of last 8 TY and is “over” 4-1 at Heinz Field.
Tech Edge: “Over” and Steelers, based on “totals” and team trends.
BUFFALO at SAN FRANCISCO
- Battered Niners just 1-4 vs. line at home this season, Bills surprising 7-3-1 “over” in 2020.
Tech Edge: “Over” and alight to Bills, based on “totals” and recent trends.
Tuesday, Dec. 8
DALLAS at BALTIMORE
- Cowboys just 2-9 vs. line TY after WFT loss.
- Balt only 2-5-1 vs. spread last 8 into Steelers on Tuesday, but had been 12-1-1 vs. line in previous 14 reg season games.
Tech Edge: Slight to Ravens, based on extended trends.