Last Updated Oct 19, 2021, 5:00 PM
Tech Trends - Week 7
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 7 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thursday, Oct. 21 and ending on Monday, Oct. 25.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the 13 matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Oct. 21
DENVER at CLEVELAND (FOX/NFLN - 8:20 p.m. ET)
- Broncos surprisingly a dog for first time this season.
- Fangio `11-6 vs. spread last 17 away, 15-10 last 25 as dog.
- Denver “under” 6-3 last nine away.
- Brownies just 2-5 last seven as home chalk.
Tech Edge: Slight to Broncos and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
Sunday, Oct. 24
CINCINNATI at BALTIMORE (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Bengals have lost and failed to cover last three meetings by wide margin (almost 32 ppg!).
- Cincy 2-2 as dog this season, though 7-3-1 getting points in games where Burrow has started and finished.
- Bengals on 5-1 "under" TY, 10-3 last 13 “under” as well (both meetings “under” LY).
- Ravens have covered 5 of last 6 as home chalk.
Tech Edge: “Under” and slight to Ravens, based on “totals” and series trends.
CAROLINA at N.Y. GIANTS (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Even with recent slump, Panthers still 8-2 vs. spread away for Matt Rhule.
- G-Men on 5-12 spread skid at MetLife.
Tech Edge: Panthers, based on team trends.
WASHINGTON at GREEN BAY (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Rivera is “over” 5-2 last six since late 2020, and 5-4 last nine as dog (though 0-2 in role TY).
- Pack has won and covered five straight in 2021 since opening loss to Saints, also “over” 4-1 last five at Lambeau.
Tech Edge: “Over” and Packers, based on “totals” and team trends.
KANSAS CITY at TENNESSEE (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Even with win at Washington, Chiefs in 4-13 spread slump since mid 2020, also “over” 4-2 TY.
- Titans 7-4 last 11 as dog, and after Bills on Monday are now “over” 27-9 since Tannehill became starting QB midway 2019.
Tech Edge: “Over” and Titans, based on “totals” and team trends.
ATLANTA at MIAMI (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Falcons have covered 2 of 3 away from home TY, and a nick away from three straight covers overall (grating loss to Wash).
- Flores spread magic starting to disappear for Dolphins, just 2-5 last seven vs. line after loss to Jags in London, following a 21-6 spread run prior.
- Miami no covers first two as host TY.
Tech Edge: Falcons, based on recent trends.
N.Y. JETS at NEW ENGLAND (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Jets 1-4 SU and vs. line for Saleh, also lost heavy to Belichick back on Sept. 19.
- Pats have covered 3 of last 4 meetings and have won last 11 outright vs. J-Men.
- NE also hasn’t lost outright at home to J-Men since 2010 playoffs.
- And despite back-to-back "over" results, Belichick on 15-7 “under” run.
Tech Edge: Pats and “under," based on Belichick trends.
DETROIT at L.A. RAMS (FOX - 4:05 p.m. ET)
- Lions have been close a few times but still no SU wins in six tries this season, now 0-10 SU last 10 since late 2020, though 5-5 vs. line in those games. Det also “under” last four TY.
- Rams were “over” first four in 2021 prior to “under” at Seattle and what was mostly a "totals push" at the Giants.
- L.A. 6-4 vs. spread last ten at SoFi. Goff vs. Stafford game!
Tech Edge: Slight to “over,” based on recent Rams “totals” trends.
PHILADELPHIA at LAS VEGAS (FOX - 4:05 p.m. ET)
- Birds 2-1 vs. line away for Sirianni, 3-3 overall vs. spread.
- Raiders only 4-7 vs. line at Allegiant Stadium, also 6-1 “over” last seven at home.
Tech Edge: Eagles and “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
CHICAGO at TAMPA BAY (CBS - 4:25 p.m. ET)
- Bears have covered 3 of last 5 TY, also “under” 4-0 last five and 6-1 last seven since late 2020.
- Chicago won this game in an upset last Oct. 8 at Soldier Field.
- Bucs however 6-1 vs. spread last seven as host and “over” 4-2 this season (after Eagles on Thurs).
Tech Edge: Slight to Bucs, based on team trends.
HOUSTON at ARIZONA (CBS - 4:25 p.m. ET)
- Texans only 1-5 SU but have covered 3 of 6, so not complete go-against profile just yet.
- Meanwhile after romp past Browns, Kingsbury 6-0 SU and 5-1 vs. line in another quick spread start (he’s now 15-5 vs. spread in first seven games of season since taking over Az in 2019), also 6-2 “over” last 8 in Glendale.
- First 6-0 SU start for Big Red since Don Coryell's team did so in 1974!
Tech Edge: Cards and slight to “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
INDIANAPOLIS at SAN FRANCISCO (NBC - 8:20 p.m. ET)
- Colts 7-2 vs. spread last nine away (2-1 TY). Also “over” 8-2 last ten away.
- Niners 1-6 vs. line at Levi’s since LY (remember had to play home games away from Santa Clara and in Phx the last month of 2020).
Tech Edge: Colts and “over,” based on team and Indy “totals” trends.
Monday, Oct. 25
NEW ORLEANS at SEATTLE (ESPN, 8:15 p.m. ET)
- Saints 6-2 vs. spread last eight away, also 6-2 “under” last eight as visitor.
- Hawks 7-12 last 19 vs. spread, almost all of that with Russell Wilson available (though 1-0 with Geno Smith as starter after last Sunday at Steelers).
- Pete Carroll also on 11-4 “under” run.
Tech Edge: “Under” and Saints, based on “totals” and team trends.