User ID
Password
  Forgot User ID
or Register Today!
VegasInsider.com
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Google+ VI Mobile Scores and Betting Odds
Home
NFL
NBA
NHL
MLB
NCAA FB
NCAA BK
Soccer
Boxing/MMA
Horses
More
Betting Tools
 

Las Vegas Odds

 
Las Vegas Odds · Offshore Odds · Future Odds · Line Originators · Live Odds · Mobile Odds · More Odds
Spread · Money Line · 1st Half
Page 1 · Page 2
NFL SPREAD
11/30 1:00 PM
451 Washington
452 Indianapolis
 
51½u-10
-9 -10
 
51u-10
-9½ -10
 
51u-10
-9½ -10
 
50½u-10
-10 EV
 
51u-10
-9½ -10
 
51½u-10
-10 EV
 
51u-10
-10 -05
 
51u-10
-9½ -10
 
51½u-10
-10 -05
Picks
WAS-QB-Colt McCoy-Probable | TV: FOX, DTV: 710 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWERS. SOUTHWEST WIND 11-16. GAME TEMP 57, RH 77% (LUCAS OIL STADIUM ROOF MAY CLOSE IN WET WEATHER)
11/30 1:00 PM
453 Tennessee
454 Houston
 
41½u-10
-6½ -10
 
43u-10
-7 -10
 
43u-10
-7 -10
 
42½u-10
-7 -20
 
42½u-10
-6½ -10
 
42½u-10
-7 EV
 
42½u-10
-7 -10
 
42½u-10
-6½ -10
 
43½u-10
-7 -10
HOU-RB-Arian Foster-Probable | HOU-QB-Ryan Mallett-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 707 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. SOUTH WIND 7-12. GAME TEMP 72, RH 70% HEAT INDEX 75 (NRG STADIUM ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
11/30 1:00 PM
455 Cleveland
456 Buffalo
 
42u-10
-1 -10
 
42u-10
-3 -20
 
42u-10
-3 -20
 
42u-10
-3 -20
 
42u-10
-3 -10
 
41½u-10
-3 -20
 
41½u-10
-3 -20
 
42u-10
-3 -10
 
42u-10
-3 -15
Picks
TV: CBS, DTV: 706 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWERS. SOUTHWEST WIND 10-20. GAME TEMP 51, RH 86%
11/30 1:00 PM
457 San Diego
458 Baltimore
 
45½u-10
-4 -10
 
46u-10
-6 -10
 
46u-10
-6 -10
 
46u-10
-6 -10
 
45½u-10
-5½ -10
 
45½u-10
-5½ -10
 
45½u-10
-5½ -10
 
46u-10
-6 -10
 
46u-10
-6½ -10
Picks
BAL-RB-Ray Rice-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 705 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, SOUTHWEST WIND 10-15. GAME TEMP 56, RH 57%
11/30 1:00 PM
459 N.Y. Giants
460 Jacksonville
 
-1 -10
43½u-10
 
-3 -10
45u-10
 
-3 -10
45u-10
 
-3 -10
44u-10
 
-3 -10
44½u-10
 
-3 EV
44½u-10
 
-3 -10
44½u-10
 
-3 EV
44u-10
 
-3½ -05
45u-10
Picks
NYG-WR-Victor Cruz-OUT | TV: FOX, DTV: 711 | PARTLY SUNNY, SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. GAME TEMP 67, RH 78%
11/30 1:00 PM
461 Cincinnati
462 Tampa Bay
 
-3 -10
44u-10
 
-3½ -10
44u-10
 
-3½ -10
44u-10
 
-3½ -10
44u-10
 
-3½ -10
44u-10
 
-3½ -10
44u-10
 
-3½ -10
44u-10
 
-4 -10
44u-10
 
-4 -10
44u-10
Picks
TV: CBS, DTV: 709 | PARTLY SUNNY, SOUTHEAST WIND 5-10. GAME TEMP 70, RH 70% HEAT INDEX 71
11/30 1:00 PM
463 Oakland
464 St. Louis
 
43½u-10
-6½ -10
 
42u-10
-6½ -10
 
42u-10
-6½ -10
 
43u-10
-7 EV
 
42½u-10
-6½ -10
 
42½u-10
-7 -05
 
42u-10
-6½ -25
 
43u-10
-6½ -10
 
42u-10
-7 -10
STL-QB-Sam Bradford-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 708 | Dome
11/30 1:00 PM
465 New Orleans
466 Pittsburgh
 
52u-10
-3 -10
 
54u-10
-4½ -10
 
54u-10
-4½ -10
 
53u-10
-4½ -10
 
53½u-10
-4 -10
 
53½u-10
-4 -10
 
54u-10
-4 -15
 
53u-10
-4½ -10
 
54u-10
-5 -10
Picks
TV: FOX, DTV: 713 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWERS. SOUTHWEST WIND 11-16. GAME TEMP 54, RH 77%
11/30 1:00 PM
467 Carolina
468 Minnesota
 
41u-10
-2½ -10
 
42½u-10
-2½ -10
 
42½u-10
-2½ -10
 
42½u-10
-3 +05
 
42½u-10
-2½ -10
 
43u-10
-2½ -10
 
43u-10
-2½ -15
 
43u-10
-2½ -10
 
43u-10
-2½ -10
Picks
MIN-QB-Matt Cassel-OUT | MIN-RB-Adrian Peterson-OUT | TV: FOX, DTV: 712 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SNOW FLURRIES. NORTH WIND 12-22, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 19, RH 74% WIND CHILL 4
11/30 4:05 PM
469 Arizona
470 Atlanta
 
-1 -10
45½u-10
 
-2½ -10
44½u-10
 
-2 -10
XX
 
-2 -10
44½u-10
 
-2½ -10
44u-10
 
-2 -10
44½u-10
 
-1 -10
45u-10
 
-2½ -10
44½u-10
 
-2 -15
44½u-10
ARZ-QB-Carson Palmer-OUT | TV: FOX, DTV: 714 | Dome
11/30 4:25 PM
471 New England
472 Green Bay
 
57u-10
-4 -10
 
58½u-10
-3 -20
 
59u-10
-3 -20
 
58u-10
-3 -20
 
58½u-10
-3 -25
 
58½u-10
-3 -15
 
57½u-10
-3 -20
 
59u-10
-3½ EV
 
59u-10
-3 -10
Picks
TV: CBS, DTV: 715 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SNOW FLURRIES. NORTH WIND 10-20, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 30, RH 66% WIND CHILL 18 (TEMPERATURE MAY FALL TO MIDDLE 20S)
11/30 8:30 PM
473 Denver
474 Kansas City
 
-1½ -10
49½u-10
 
-1½ -10
49½u-10
 
-1½ -10
50u-10
 
-2 -10
50u-10
 
-2 -10
49½u-10
 
-2½ -10
50u-10
 
-1½ -10
49½u-10
 
-1½ -10
50u-10
 
-2½ -10
50½u-10
Picks
DEN-TE-Julius Thomas-? | TV: NBC | MOSTLY CLOUDY, NORTH WIND 11-16. GAME TEMP 47, RH 56%
12/01 8:30 PM
475 Miami
476 N.Y. Jets
 
-4 -10
41u-10
 
-7 -10
42u-10
 
-7 EV
42u-10
 
-6½ -10
42u-10
 
-6½ -10
42u-10
 
-6½ -10
 
 
-7 EV
42u-10
 
-6½ -10
42u-10
 
-7 -10
42u-10
TV: ESPN, DTV: 206 | PARTLY CLOUDY, NORTHWEST WIND 7-12. GAME TEMP 34, RH 64% WIND CHILL 26
 
Updated: Fri, Nov 28 08:30 AM EDT
NOTES:
  • Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
  • VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
  • All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
 
  
corner graphic
With a VI Gold Membership, you can SAVE 10% off a Live Odds subscription, SAVE 20% off Daily Pick packages, and receive access to up to 1,000 Member Plays each month!
VI Daily Fantasy NFL Perfect Lineup Contest