Vince Akins - VegasInsider betting expert
2022-23 NFL & NCAA Predictions
Listed below are the top betting choices for Vince Akins.
2022-23 NFL Futures Predictions
Follow our NFL Futures Odds and find the best odds for the below selections.
NFL Championship Picks
- Super Bowl Winner: Buffalo Bills
- NFC Champion: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- AFC Champion: Buffalo Bills
NFL Win Totals Breakdown - Best Bets
Over or Under? The NFL Win Totals betting market continues to increase in popularity and Vince Akins has identified Best Bets for both Over and Under picks in each of the eight NFL divisions.
NFL Playoff Projections
The NFL postseason will have a field of 14 teams and Vince Akins has identified his projections on the seven clubs that will represent the NFC and AFC conferences next January and bettors can wager on those selections in the NFL Playoff Prop Odds market.
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Green Bay Packers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Los Angeles Rams
- Minnesota Vikings
- New Orleans Saints
- Buffalo Bills
- Baltimore Ravens
- Indianapolis Colts
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Cleveland Browns
- Los Angeles Chargers
- Denver Broncos
NFL Most Valuable Player Best Bets
The NFL MVP Odds betting market is showing a strong lean to quarterbacks this season and Vince Akins is providing his top three picks based on three different ranges - Favorite, Middle Range and Long Shot.
|Middle Range||Lamar Jackson|
|Long Shot||Jameis Winston|
2022-23 NCAAF Futures Predictions
Follow our NCAAF Futures Odds and find the best odds for the below selections.
College Football Playoff Picks
CFP Winner: Alabama
College Playoff Final Four Projections
- Ohio State
Heisman Trophy Best Bets
The Heisman Trophy Odds betting market continues to grow in popularity and Vince Akins is providing his top college football player picks based on three different ranges - Favorite, Middle Range and Long Shot.
|Favorite||CJ Stroud (Ohio State)|
|Middle Range||Dillon Gabriel (Oklahoma)|
|Long Shot||Jayden Daniels (LSU)|
NCAAF Win Totals Breakdown - Best Bets
College Football has 10 major conferences and bettors can follow Win Totals Odds on all of them and make wagers based on their upcoming 12-game season. Vince Akins has identified Best Bets for each of the 10 conferences, focusing on either Under or Over wagers.
|Big 12||Kansas State Over|
|Big Ten||Ohio State Over|
|MAC||Eastern Michigan Under|
|MWC||Colorado State Over|
|Sun Belt||Georgia State Under|
About Vince Akins
Vince Akins of SportsBook Breakers is an analytical-driven handicapper who had used statistical analysis and extensive sports expertise to drive over a decade of handicapping success.
In recent seasons, Vince has demonstrated his handicapping success on Vegas Insider. He has earned the title of season money leader in the MLB, NFL and NCAAF in recent seasons at Vegas Inside, among a long list of documented accolades throughout the handicapping world.
Using Sports Data Query Language (SDQL), Vince has become an industry leader in data handicapping, sorting through historical data from the past 25+ years in MLB, NFL, NCAAF and NBA to create extensive database of historically driven team and player trends, along with extremely valuable leaguewide situations including postseason-specific systems. Known for page long write-ups with up to 10 active trends and systems each, he not only tells the bettor which team they should be playing, but the why each selection represents a why a valuable opportunity.
Handicapper Hot Streaks
• 17-0 MLB Guaranteed Run: 5/18/21 - 6/3/21
• 10-0 NBA Guaranteed Run: 1/22/19 - 1/31/19
• 25-5 NBA Pick Run: 1/9/19 - 1/31/19
• 2021-2022 NBA Overall Money: $1,025
• 2021-2022 NFL #3 Totals Leader: $480
• 2019 MLB Money Leader: $3,742
• 2018-2019 NBA Overall Money: $1,790
• 2018-2019 NBA #2 Percent Leader: 56%
• 2017-2018 NFL #3 Totals Leader: $532
• 2017-2018 NFL Record: 56%, $1,063
• 2017-2018 NCAA FB Money Leader: $3,165
• 2017-2018 NCAA FB Percent Leader: 64%
• 2017 MLB #3 Underdog Leader: $1,017
• 2015 MLB #2 Money Leader: $1,414
• 2015 MLB #2 Favorites Leader: $1,641
• 2014-2015 NFL Money Leader: $1,826
• 2014-2015 NFL Percent Leader: 57%
• 2012-2013 NFL #3 Totals Leader: $1,113
• 2011-2012 NFL #2 Totals Leader: $929
• 2011 MLB Totals Leader: $2,524
• 2011 MLB #4 Money Leader: $2,636