Best Kansas Sportsbooks Live Now September 2022
🚨Kansas sportsbooks are now live! Get online today with our links to get access to the best Kansas sports betting sites on the market! 🚨
Kansas' most recent sports betting bill SB 84 (and its counterpart HB 2740, which the house agreed to roll into SB 84) has been approved by Governor Laura Kelly as of May 12, 2022 and is now law! Kansas sportsbooks are now online: sign up with our links for some great welcome offers!
BEST KANSAS SPORTSBOOKS
Terms & Conditions
BET UP TO $1,000
Available in: AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV
No code neededCLAIM OFFER
(*In-person registration and betting only. **Betting at Nationals Park only.)
- Best Kansas Sportsbooks
- Kansas Sports Betting Sites Features
- Kansas Betting Laws
- Kansas Sports Betting News
- Kansas Sportsbooks: Events and Betting Markets
- Common Payment Options
- Kansas Casinos
- Final Thoughts on Betting in Kansas
- Best Kansas Sportsbooks FAQ
KANSAS SPORTSBOOKS NOW LIVE SEP. 1ST!
Now that online sports betting and in-person wagering are both legal in Kansas, the following casinos are offering in-person betting on September 1, 2022, and more will roll out as the week progresses.
|Hollywood Casino @ Kansas Speedway Live Now!||Barstool Sportsbook|
|Kansas Star Casino||FanDuel Sportsbook|
|Boot Hill Casino & Resort||DraftKings Sportsbook|
|Kansas Crossing Casino||BetMGM, Caesars Sportsbook, PointsBet|
BETMGM KANSAS NFL SPECIAL OFFER
BetMGM has a special NFL offer for new users in Kansas! If you bet $10, you will win $200 if either team scores a touchdown!
EXCLUSIVE FANDUEL KANSAS SPECIAL OFFER
For a limited time, new users in Kansas can take advantage of a Bet $1, Get $100 in Free Bets offer from FanDuel! Why not use it on some NFL action?
KANSAS SPORTSBOOKS - NOW LIVE & LAUNCHING SOON
Kansas' newly minted sports betting law allows for an upper limit of 12 sportsbooks; it's likely that the following national providers and a few local ones are going to throw their hats in the ring. Let's break them down:
FANDUEL KANSAS - NOW LIVE!
🚨BIG NEWS: Kansas bettors can get online with this platform now and get access to the official welcome offer from FanDuel! If you sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook now, you will receive a Bet $5, Win $150 offer!
BETMGM KANSAS - NOW LIVE!
🚨 LIVE NOW! You can get online with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, using code VIBONUS in KS today for a Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000! This industry leader is a household name for legal online betting, and now that sportsbooks are live in the Sunflower State, eligible users from Tribune all the way to KC can place a wager! Don't forget to sign up using our links!
BetMGM x Kansas City Chiefs
BetMGM has officially partnered with the Kansas City Chiefs in Missouri. They officially became the teams first sports betting partner after Kansas launched mobile sports betting on September 1st.
BetMGM says the stadium will be largely filled with signage, and there will be digital channels with special offers, and prizes for season ticket holders.
Now as you watch Mahomes throw a TD, you can also bet on them live on the BetMGM sportsbook app.
CAESARS SPORTSBOOK KANSAS - NOW LIVE!
🚨SIGN UP TODAY! Caesars is another top provider in sportsbooks across the US, and will go live in Kansas imminently! We'll have the latest up-to-date information as soon as Caesars is fully rolled out in KS, and you can get online using code VIMAXSPORTFULL for up to $1,250 on Caesars right now! Just use our code or click the link to sign up!
BARSTOOL SPORTSBOOK KANSAS - NOW LIVE!
🚨GET ONLINE WITH OUR LINKS TODAY! Barstool is a growing sportsbook brand with the weight of a media empire behind it. If you have a passing interest in sports at all, you know Barstool, and today, you can get online with code VIBONUS1000 for a special offer: Get up to $1,000 Refunded if your Bet Loses!
FOX BET KANSAS
FOX Bet may be smaller than BetMGM and FanDuel, but it still has plenty to offer sports bettors. A joint venture between Fox Sports and The Stars Group, FOX Bet has a wide array of sports betting markets and unique promotions year-round and features on-air personalities and free-to-play games for non-legal states.
New users in eligible states can garner a $500 risk-free bet from the sportsbook, so we'll see if Kansas gets added to that short list sometime soon.
Originally founded in Australia, PointsBet has exploded onto the scene ever since launching its mobile sports betting product in the US in January of 2019. After successful launches in over a handful of states, PointsBet even started a Canada division for Ontario's commercial market.
The company offers action for all major league sports, and its PointsBetting system creates an incredible diversity of betting markets. PointsBet's welcome offer is nothing to sneeze at either, as new users in eligible states can obtain two risk-free bets up to $2,000 (select states can get up to $100 in free bets as well) with the promo code VIBONUS.
Long story short, Kansas bettors would be happy if PointsBet came along.
KANSAS TEAM ODDS
|Team||BetMGM Futures Odds|
|🏈 Kansas City Chiefs - Super Bowl||+650|
|⚾ St. Louis Cardinals - World Series||+1800|
|🏒 St. Louis Blues - Stanley Cup||+3000|
|🏀 OKC Thunder - NBA Championship||+50000|
KANSAS SPORTS BETTING SITES FEATURES
|Operator||In-Play Betting||Live Streaming||Parlays||Same-Game Parlays||Prop Bets||Loyalty Rewards Program||Mobile App|
KANSAS DAILY FANTASY SPORTS (DFS)
Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) is a new way to play on major league sports teams and players in Kansas. Try your sports knowledge skills by playing DFS, on a variety sports events like NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL PGA, MLS, and more.
Daily Fantasy Sports
KANSAS SPORTSBOOKS: EVENTS AND BETTING MARKETS
Now that sports betting is live in Kansas, many betting markets are available. The following are some of the common bets, sports, and events you can bet on:
COMMON TYPES OF BETS
- Moneyline (Win Bets) - Moneyline bets are the simplest kind of sports wager. Bettors pick a winner and receive payouts in the amount the odds promised. A 2/1 moneyline bet will double your stake if your team wins.
- Point spread - Point spreads, also called straight bets, balance the perceived advantage of a favorite. Bookmakers calculate the spread, choosing a favorite and an underdog. Favorites “beat” the spread when they win by at least that many points. Underdogs “cover” the spread if they win, or lose by a difference smaller than the spread. Players bet on whether a team will cover the spread or not.
- Handicap bet - Handicap bets are somewhat similar to point spread bets. Handicap bets give each time a margin they must win or lose by to payout. Unlike point spreads, they’re not meant to balance the teams. Rather, they offer players options with different levels of risk and reward.
- Over/Under - With over/under bets, bookmakers estimate a given total score for a game. It includes the individual score of both teams added together. Players bet on whether the total score will be over or under that number.
- Specials - Special bets cover specific events in a match. They can include more exotic betting markets and may have very high odds. Special bets often include specific players scoring, or teams scoring before a given time.
- Parlays - Parlays, also known as accumulators, are bets that combine different betting markets. To win a parlay bet, all your selected betting markets need to win. Payouts can become quite high, and it’s a favorite bet for many players.
MOST POPULAR SPORTS TO BET ON
The US sports betting market revolves around the four major league sports. They’re by far the most popular sports to bet on across online casinos and sportsbooks.
- Football - Football is a prevalent sport to bet on, with the NFL seeing most of the action. The most common betting markets for the NFL are Moneyline, points spread, and over/under.
- Baseball - Major League Baseball is also a tremendously popular choice for online sports betting. The most common betting markets in the MLB are Moneyline, handicap, and total runs.
- Basketball - Basketball is a favorite sport for bettors across the nation. The NBA features many different betting markets. Some of the most popular include point spreads, specials, Moneyline, and over/under.
- Hockey - The NHL has many active sports betting markets. The most popular include Moneyline, over/under, and live markets like the next team to score.
POPULAR KANSAS EVENTS
Kansas is home to many exciting and popular sporting events. Here’s a list of just a few of them.
- Landon Arena: Blizzard Bash Indoor Demolition Derby
- Flint Hills: Dirty Kanza gravel bicycle races
- Missouri River: MR340 kayak and canoe race
- Kansas Speedway: NASCAR Cup Series races (Digital Ally 400, Hollywood Casino 400)
- Kansas Speedway: NASCAR Xfinity Series races (Kansas Lottery 300)
- Kansas Speedway: NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series races (Digital Ally 250)
- Kansas Speedway: ARCA Menards Series (Kansas ARCA 150)
- Heartland Motorsports Park: National Hot Rod Association Drag Race tournaments
BEST TEAMS TO WATCH AND BET ON
Kansas natives looking to support their home state teams have a few options to consider. Now that betting is legal, these are the best Kansas teams to check out:
Of course, the team to watch in KS is the Jayhawks, recent winners of the 2022 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championships. There's a ton of betting action for the NCAA and the University of Kansas available in a number of states with legal, online betting, and Kansas-based bettors now have access to collegiate bets.
- Garden City Wind (Pecos League Baseball, Garden City)
- Kansas City T-Bones (American Association Baseball, Kansas City)
- Kaw Valley FC (USL Championship, Topeka & Lawrence)
- Sporting Kansas City (Major League Soccer, Kansas City)
- Swope Park Rangers (United Soccer League, Overland Park)
- Wichita Thunder (ECHL Hockey, Wichita)
- Wichita Wind Surge (Pacific Coast League Baseball, Wichita)
Many Kansas natives also support teams from neighboring Kansas City, Missouri, and Denver, Colorado. Kansas baseball fans in particular tend to go for the Royals, though the state is attempting to entice an MLB team into its borders.
- Kansas City Royals (MLB)
- Kansas City Chiefs (NFL)
- FC Kansas City (National Women’s Soccer League)
- Denver Broncos (NFL)
SPORTS BETTING IS NOW LAW IN KANSAS!
Sports betting is now live in KS! Get online today using our links!
Even before being signed into law in May 2022 with the provision to start in July 2022, regulators in Kansas started working on the necessary details (including license requirements, costs, compliance issues, and more) to offer legal online sports betting in the state. Regulators from the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission were able to launch in time, and betting is now live as of September 1, 2022!
Updated on : 09/25/2022
SENATE BILL 84 IS LAW - WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR KANSAS?
Senate Bill 84, the Senate's version of a sports betting bill, was eventually the one to win favor in the KS legislature. HB 2740 ended up dying in committee after a dispute on online lottery ticket sales, but the language of the House's bill made it into SB 84 and was signed by Governor Laura Kelly on May 12, 2022.
A few of the key points to mention about SB 84:
- The bill, now law, like many sports betting bills in the US, gives the state lottery the authority to issue betting licenses; the difference here is that the KGRC will also facilitate the license and oversight process.
- Each lottery gaming facility manager is entitled to up to three "interactive sports wagering platforms" (read: online sportsbooks) for a total of twelve possible operators.
- Professional sports teams have the ability enter into contracts with lottery facilities to market sports wagering at arenas and athletic facilities
- The law calls for a tax rate of 10%.
SPORTS BETTING NEWS IN KANSAS
- 🗞Sportsbooks are LIVE! Get online with the links on this page! September 1, 2022
- 🗞Kansas Still Eyes Fall Launch for Legal Sports Betting, June 25, 2022
- 🗞 Kansas Governor Signs Sports Betting Bill Into Law, May 19, 2022
- 🗞 Kansas Sports Betting Likely to be Signed Into Law, May 3, 2022
- 🗞 Kansas Sports Betting Passes the House, Senate Adjourns for Three Week Break Prior to Voting, April 6, 2022
COMMON PAYMENT OPTIONS
Payment options for top sports betting sites depend on each provider. However, they generally offer a similar list of payment options, including the following:
- Debit and credit card payments
- Money wires and money transfers
- Bank deposits, drafts, and checks
- Cryptocurrency deposits
- E-wallets and online payment processing services, like PayPal, Neteller or Skrill
BOOT HILL CASINO AND RESORT
Located in Dodge City, Kansas, the Boot Hill Casino & Resort is a thematic Old West establishment. It features over 600 game machines, 18 table games, and two live poker tables.
KANSAS STAR CASINO
Kansas Star Casino is in Mulvane, a suburb of Wichita in the heart of Southwest Kansas. Operated by Boyd Gaming, Kansas Star Casino is a top candidate for online sportsbooks.
It features 1,770 game machines, more than 50 table games, and eight live poker tables.
HOLLYWOOD CASINO AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
The Hollywood Casino is right in Kansas City’s iconic Kansas Speedway. Partnered with Penn Gaming, the Hollywood Casino is another top candidate for online betting operations.
It features more than 2,000 slot machines, 50 table games, and daily poker tournaments.
KANSAS CROSSING CASINO & HOTEL
This Pittsburg, Kansas casino offers over 625 slot machines, 16 table games, live poker, and a Hampton Inn. They also have a live entertainment complex.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON BETTING IN KANSAS
After a confusing battle of wits between the two houses of the KS legislature, including a flurry of amendments and arguments over online lottery sales, promotional write-offs, and more, Kansas has now officially put pen to paper and legalized sports betting outright. Betting is now LIVE in the Sunflower State!
Look forward to exciting new opportunities for betting sites in the state!
BEST KANSAS SPORTSBOOKS FAQ
IS ONLINE SPORTS BETTING LEGAL IN KANSAS?
Yes, now that SB 84 was signed into law by Governor Laura Kelly in May 2022. The best KS sportsbooks are now live and online in the state!
WHAT BETTING SITES ARE LEGAL IN KANSAS?
FanDuel, Caesars Sportsbook and BetMGM are live! There are twelve available licenses expected in the framework, so up to twelve sites will be available. Expect big names like BetMGM, DraftKings, and more to roll out soon!
DID KANSAS LEGALIZE SPORTS BETTING?
Yes, sports betting is legal in Kansas as of May 2022.
IS FANDUEL LEGAL IN KANSAS?
Yes! FanDuel is legal for both DFS and sports betting in the state!
DO I NEED TO BE A KANSAS RESIDENT TO BET ONLINE?
You do not have to be a resident to bet. You do, however, have to be an eligible bettor over the age of 21.
HOW DOES AN ONLINE SPORTSBOOK KNOW MY LOCATION?
Online sportsbooks use services like GeoComply to make sure that users are only using the app within state lines. Make sure the location plugin is enabled on your browser or that you have Location Sharing enabled on your preferred sportsbook app.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL GAMBLING AGE IN KANSAS?
The minimum age for lottery and bingo games is 18, while casino games require players to be at least 21. The same is true for sportsbooks: players have to be 21 or older to wager.
IS IT SAFE TO DEPOSIT MONEY AT SPORTS BETTING SITES IN KANSAS?
Yes! There are regulatory bodies in place to keep your information safe, and all sportsbooks are required to implement encryption techniques and offer their users Responsible Gambling help if needed.
* Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
** Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
*** Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, DC, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming