Mark Franco - VegasInsider betting expert
Mark Franco help start VegasInsider in 1997 and worked under some of the most well respected handicappers in the Nation including Russ Culver, Mike Lee and Ken White.
Mark said “I learned so much valuable information from those guys on how to do your research and how to have money management skills. Learning how to be selective and not play every game”.
Mark’s career took him to the great city of Las Vegas back in 2000 and he has made a great name for himself ever since in the eyes of other handicappers and sportsbook directors.
Mark Franco beat the books in the 2003 NFL season on his way to a fifth-place finish in the Hilton SuperContest the most respected and prestigious football contest in the country. For the year, Franco had a 76-57 record for a 57 percent clip, netting "dime players" with $13,500 of profit.
Franco writes for several print and online gaming publications including the Las Vegas Review Journal, covering line moves and value in the lines. He views as many games as he can from his Las Vegas office and also relies on the Internet to break down every game.
Mark makes his own lines for pro sports and has an eye for finding value in and between the lines. Franco is a regular participant in many of Las Vegas' handicapping contests. He was one of 16 ' handicappers who participated in the invitation only 2004 Stardust Invitational.
He has hosted his own daily radio handicapping show and frequently appears on many local and national shows where his expertise is eagerly sought.
Mark is a Senior Handicapper on VegasInsider and offers his selections in NFL, NCAAF, NBA and MLB.
Handicapper Hot Streaks
• 8-0 2004 NBA Finals Record
• 2018-2019 NFL Record: 56%, $867
• 2018-2019 NCAA FB Record: 60%, $1,875
• 2017-2018 NBA #2 Totals Leader: $475
• 2017-2018 NBA Overall Money: $1,324
• 2017-2018 NCAA FB #3 Money Leader: $2,093
• 2016-2017 NBA Overall Money: $1,069
• 2014-2015 NBA Overall Money: $1,100
• 2012-2013 NBA Money Leader: $3,815
• 2012-2013 NBA #2 Percent Leader: 59%
• 2010-2011 NCAA FB Percent Leader: 59%
• 2009-2010 NBA Percent Leader: 59%
• 2009-2010 NBA #2 Money Leader: $3,105