Last Updated Aug 30, 2021, 13:52 PM
Tech Trends - Week 10
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 10 of the NFL season kicks off on Thursday, Nov. 12 and we've identified betting trends and angles for all 14 matchups.
We also have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Nov. 12
INDIANAPOLIS at TENNESSEE
- Colts 2-4 last six vs. line away (2-2 in 2020).
- Titans on 16-5 “over” run since Ryan Tannehill took over as starting QB in mid-2019.
Tech Edge: “Over,” based on “totals” trends.
Sunday, Nov. 15
CINCINNATI at PITTSBURGH
- The Joe Burrow led Bengals are a solid 6-1-1 vs. line this season.
- Cincy is 5-1-1 as underdog too.
- Pitt, however, is 6-2 vs. line (and 8-0 SU).
- Steelers lean “over” 18-9-1 last 28 with Big Ben at QB (excludes almost all of 2019)
- Though “unders” are 6-1-1 last 8 in series.
Tech Edge: Slight to Bengals and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
WASHINGTON at DETROIT
- Wash 0-2-1 vs. line away this season
- If Lions chalk note their 1-4 mark last five for head coach Matt Patricia.
- Detroit “over” 9-1 last ten at Ford Field.
Tech Edge: “Over,” based on “totals” trends.
HOUSTON at CLEVELAND
- Rough go for Texans, 1-7 SU and vs. line in 2020
- 4-12-1 vs. spread since mid-2019 for Houston
- Coach Romeo 2-2 SU and 1-3 vs. line.
- Houston also no covers last 7 as an underdog.
- Browns on 3-8 spread skid since late 2019 (a bit better 3-5 this season)
- Cleveland “over” 5-2 last seven as host.
Tech Edge: Slight to Browns and “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
JACKSONVILLE at GREEN BAY
- Jags had dropped five in a row vs. number and four straight as dog prior to late cover last week vs. Texans.
- Jacksonville still only 5-11 last 16 on board vs. line.
- Pack 6-2 SU and vs. spread after Niners win.
- For what it’s worth only 1-4 as DD chalk since 2015.
Tech Edge: Packers, based on recent trends.
PHILADELPHIA at NY GIANTS
- G-Men rather remarkably 5-0-1 vs. line last six.
- And 6-1-1 vs. spread last eight in 2020.
- Despite only 2-7 SU mark entering this matchup.
- Birds are 1-4 last five as favorites.
- Road team has covered last five in series and six of last seven meetings.
Tech Edge: Giants, based on recent trends.
TAMPA BAY at CAROLINA
- Road team 7-2 vs. line in Panthers games this season.
- Carolina 1-3 vs. line at home in 2020
- Panthers are 1-6-1 vs. spread last 8 as host.
- Bucs 2-2 as road chalk this year.
- Even with SNF "under" vs. Saints, now 17-8 “over” for Arians since LY.
- Arians teams “over” 32-16 since mid 2016 with Cards.
Tech Edge: Bucs and “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
DENVER at LAS VEGAS
- Raiders have covered last five in series, also four straight as series host.
- The “unders” have cashed last seven meetings.
- Though Vegas “over” 6-1-1 in 2020, and Broncos “over” last three.
- Broncos' coach Vic Fangio 5-3 as 'dog this season, 10-5 last 15 in role.
Tech Edge: “Under” and Slight to Raiders, based on “totals” and series trends.
BUFFALO at ARIZONA
- Bills broke 4-game spread losing streak with win over Seahawks last week.
- Cards meanwhile 5-3 vs. spread in 2020.
- Coach Kliff Kingsbury now 15-8-1 vs. line with Cards since last year, even after Week 9 loss.
- Big Red Cards also on 8-4-1 “under” run.
Tech Edge: Cards and Slight to “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
SEATTLE at L.A. RAMS
- Rams covered both last year and have won 4 of last 5 SU in series.
- LA 2-4 last six vs. line in 2020, also “under” five straight.
- Seahawks 8-5-1 vs. points last 14 away.
Tech Edge: Slight to Seahawks and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
SAN FRANCISCO at NEW ORLEANS
- Hurtin’ Niners have now dropped last two SU and vs. line after GB loss.
- But SF is 3-1 vs. line as visitor in 2020, 9-3 vs. spread as visitor since 2019.
- That record for 49ers, includes wild 48-46 win at Superdome last Dec. 8.
- Though a winner vs. Bucs on SNF, Saints no covers 5 of last 7, and also 2-7 last 9 vs. spread at Superdome.
- New Orleans “over” 7-1 this season.
Tech Edge: Niners and “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
BALTIMORE at NEW ENGLAND
- Ravens have cooled a bit vs. line, only 2-3-1 last six in 2020 after 9-1 previous 10 vs. spread in regular season.
- Though did handle Indy last week.
- After Monday vs. Jets, Belichick 3-5 SU and vs. line this year.
- Pats are 1-2 as 'dog but could easily have covered the games at Seattle and Kansas City.
- This comes after 13-3 spread mark for NE as a 'dog since 2010 entering this season.
Tech Edge: Slight to Patriots, based on Belichick extended dog marks.
L.A. CHARGERS at MIAMI
- Miami has won and covered last 4 in 2020 and 6-1 last seven vs. line.
- Going back to early 2019, Miami 15-5 ATS last 20 on board.
- Note hard-luck Chargers on 5-0 “over” run, and 9-4 “over” last 13 since late 2019.
Tech Edge: Dolphins and “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
Monday, Nov. 16
MINNESOTA at CHICAGO
- Vikings have covered 5 of last 6 this season despite 3-5 SU mark.
- Minnesota has covered last four games as a underdog.
- Bears have lost last three games, all non-divisional matchups.
Tech Edge: Vikings and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.