Last Updated Sep 21, 2021, 18:00 PM
Tech Trends - Week 3
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 3 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thursday, Sept. 23 and ending on Monday, Sept. 27.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the 16 matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Sept. 23
CAROLINA at HOUSTON (NFL Network - 8:20 p.m. ET)
- Panthers covered last seven on road, all as dog, though favorites vs. Texans.
- Panthers UNDER last five games.
Tech Edge: Panthers and UNDER based on team and total trends.
Sunday, Sept. 26
NEW ORLEANS at NEW ENGLAND (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Saints covered six of last nine away from Superdome.
- Belichick on 13-6 UNDER run since late 2019, Payton UNDER last five since late 2020
Tech Edge: UNDER and Saints based on team and total trends.
WASHINGTON at BUFFALO (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- WFT no covers first two but won SU vs. G-Men.
- Washington covered five of last six as dog and UNDER in sex straight regular season games prior to G-Men game.
- Buffalo 4-2 as home chalk in regular season, OVER 12-5 last season but UNDER first two games in 2021.
Tech Edge: Washington and UNDER based on total and team trends.
ARIZONA at JACKSONVILLE (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Red Sea 11-5 vs. spread first seven games of season under Kingsbury.
- Cards also UNDER 11-7 since last season though OVER vs. Vikes.
- Jaguars covered just two of last eight at home.
Tech Edge: Cardinals based on team trends.
BALTIMORE at DETROIT (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Ravens 11-4-1 vs. line last 16 on road since erly 2019.
- Lions just 6-9 vs. spread in last 15 at home.
Tech Edge: Ravens based on team trends.
CHICAGO at CLEVELAND (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Bears on 11-19 spread skid since 2019, covered five of nine on road.
- Bears OVER last four regulat season road games.
- Browns covered just one of last six at home, OVER 7-3 last 10
Tech Edge: OVER and Bears based on total and team trends.
L.A. CHARGERS at KANSAS CITY (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Bolts covered both meetings last year
- Chiefs just two covers over last 13 games since mid-2020 and 1-6 last seven vs. spread at home
Tech Edge: Chargers based on team trends.
ATLANTA at N.Y. GIANTS (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Falcons UNDER 8-4 since early 2020.
- G-Men 4-10-1 last 16 vs. line at home.
Tech Edge: Falcons and UNDER based on team and total trends.
INDIANAPOLIS at TENNESSEE (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Road team has won and covered last five between two teams.
- OVER in four of last five meetings.
- Colts covered last six on road, Titans have dropped five of last seven vs. line at home.
Tech Edge: Colts and OVER based on team and total trends.
CINCINNATI at PITTSBURGH (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Home team is 3-0-1 vs. line in last four meetings.
- UNDER 4-1 last five meetings.
- Bengals 7-4-1 vs. line last 12 with Burrow starting.
Tech Edge: UNDER and Bengals based on total and Burrow trends.
N.Y. JETS at DENVER (CBS - 4:05 p.m. ET)
- Jets UNDER 10-3 since early 2020, also 3-9 vs. spread last 12 on road.
- Broncos 18-11 vs. line since early 2019.
- Botht eams UNDER in first two games of 2021.
Tech Edge: Broncos and UNDER based on team and total trends.
MIAMI at LAS VEGAS (CBS - 4:05 p.m. ET)
- Miami 22-8 spread uptick since early 2019, 11-5 last 16 vs. spread on road.
- Raiders OVER 13-4-1.
Tech Edge: Dolphins and OVER based on team and total trends.
SEATTLE at MINNESOTA (FOX - 4:25 p.m. ET)
- Carroll dropped last six vs. spread on road LY before winning opener at Indy.
- Seahawks won last four SU against Minnesota.
- Minnesota brok eight-game spread skid vs. Arizona last week, now 7-12 vs. spread skid.
- Zimmer just 2-6 vs. spread at U.S Bank LY.
- Vikes 13-4 OVER run since 2020 and 21-9 OVER last 30.
Tech Edge: Over and Seahawks based on total and team trends.
TAMPA BAY at L.A. RAMS (FOX - 4:25 p.m. ET)
- Teams are OVER each of last two meetings.
- Bucs 5-1 mark last six as dog.
- Rams 6-3 vs. line at SoFi
Tech Edge: Bucs and OVER based on team and total trends.
GREEN BAY at SAN FRANCISCO (NBC - 8:20 p.m. ET)
- San Fran 1-4 vs. line LY at home before being forced to leave for Phoenix to play at 'home'.
- Niners 11-6-1 vs. spread when healthier in 2019
Tech Edge: 49ers based on extended trends.
Monday, Sept. 27
PHILADELPHIA at DALLAS (ESPN, 8:15 p.m. ET)
- Home team has won and covered last five meetings.
- Eagles dropped last six vs. line away from home LY and were 1-7 vs. spread as visitor
Tech Edge: Cowboys based on series home trends