Last Updated Dec 22, 2021, 15:39 PM
Tech Trends - Week 15
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 15 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thursday, Dec. 16 with and concluding on Monday, Dec. 20 with MNF action.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Dec. 16
KANSAS CITY at L.A. CHARGERS (FOX, 8:20 p.m.)
- Bolts won SU last two and covered last three vs. KNC.
- Chiefs covered four in row and won last six SU.
- Reid UNDER 6-2 run.
- Bolts covered three of last eight despite two-game cover streak.
Tech Edge: Chiefs and under based on recent and total trends.
Saturday, Dec. 18
LAS VEGAS at CLEVELAND (NFLN, 4;30 p.m.)
- Raiders lost and failed to cover five of last six.
- Raiders closed 1-5 vs line last six 2020, 2-5 last seven in 2019, and 4-8 last 12 in 2018.
- Browns 2-7 vs. line last nine.
- Browns 4-9 vs. points last 13 at home.
Tech Edge: Browns based on extended trends.
NEW ENGLAND at INDIANAPOLIS (NFLN, 8:15 p.m.)
- Belichick won and covered last seven.
- Pats 5-1 SU and vs. spread on the road.
- Colts alternating Ws and Ls last seven weeks, due for L if pattern continues.
Tech Edge: Patriots based on team trends.
Sunday, Dec. 19
ARIZONA at DETROIT (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Cards 7-0 SU and vs. line on road.
- Cards 3-0 SU and vs. line after ouright defeat prior.
- Lions 8-5 ATS despite 1-11-1 SU mark.
- Lions UNDER in eight of last 11
- Lions 3-0-1 SU past four seasons vs. Cards.
Tech Edge: Cardinals and under based on team and total trends.
TENNESSEE at PITTSBURGH (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Titans 5-1 as dogs, also 7-4 vs. spread in last 11 on road.
- Titans UNDER 3-2 since Henry injury (28-10 OVER previous 38).
- Steelers 4-8 vs. number in last 12.
Tech Edge: Titans based on team trends.
DALLAS at N.Y. GIANTS (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Boys 8-1 SU and 7-2 last nine vs G-Men.
- Dallas 6-1 vs spread on road and UNDER in six of last seven.
- G-Men won last three as home dog.
Tech Edge: Cowboys and under based on series and total trends.
HOUSTON at JACKSONVILLE (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Jags 0-2 as the favorite TY, also 1-5 vs. line at home.
- Jags 2-11 UNDER run.
- Houston working on seven straight wins vs. Jags.
- Houston UNDER in six of last seven.
Tech Edge: Under and Texans based on total and series trends.
N.Y. JETS at MIAMI (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Miami cover streak vs. Jets at seven (7-0-1 last eight).
- Miami five straight SU and ATS wins.
- UNDER hit in six of seven meetings, and Miami UNDER in five of last six.
- Jets 3-10 vs. spread and 1-5 vs. line last six away from MetLife.
Tech Edge: Dolphins and under based on series and total trends.
CAROLINA at BUFFALO (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Panthers 2-3 vs. spread last five on road after eight straight covers as visitor.
- Carolina 2-8 vs. spread last 10 TY.
- Rhule OVER last four after 7-2 UNDER run.
- Bills UNDER in five of last seven at Orchard Park.
Tech Edge: Bills based on recent trends.
WASHINGTON at PHILADELPHIA (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- WFT won and covered four of last five.
- WFT UNDER in seven of last eight.
- Eagles 2-3 vs. spread at home, and OVER in five of last seven.
Tech Edge: WFT and under based on recent and total trends.
SEATTLE at L.A. RAMS (FOX, 4:25 p.m.)
- Rams won SU and covered three in row and four of last five vs. Seahawks in LA.
- UNDER hit in four of last five meetings, and Seattle 8-3 UNDER run in last 11.
- Rams UNDER in four of last six.
Tech Edge: Under and Rams based on team and total trends.
CINCINNATI at DENVER (CBS, 4:05 p.m.)
- Bengals 4-2 vs. line on road last six.
- Benglas 4-2 UNDER run on road.
- Broncos UNDER in 10 of last 13.
- Broncos 5-3 as chalk.
Tech Edge: Under based on total trends.
ATLANTA at SAN FRANCISCO (CBS, 4:05 p.m.)
- Falcons 6-2 SU and 5-2-1 vs. line on road TY (0-5 at home).
- Niners won and covered last two at home despite no covers previous five at home and 3-7 ATS record last 10 in Santa Clara.
Tech Edge: Falcons based on team trends.
GREEN BAY at BALTIMORE (FOX, 4:25 p.m.)
- Packers 9-2 SU and 10-1 ATS last 11.
- Packers OVER last three despite UNDER run of 8-2 first 10 in 2021.
- Ravens UNDER last five.
Tech Edge: Packers and under basded on team and total trends.
NEW ORLEANS at TAMPA BAY (NBC, 8:20 p.m.)
- Brady 0-3 SU and vs. line in regular season vs. Saints since arriving in Tampa (but 1-0 in playoffs).
- Saints lost five in row SU before win over Jets.
- Brady won last nine SU at home and 9-1 ATS last 10
Tech Edge: Buccaneers based on team trends.
Monday, Dec. 20
MINNESOTA at CHICAGO (ESPN, 8:15 p.m.)
- Vikings OVER last four.
- Bears 1-7 SU and spread skid, no cover last four at home.
- Bears OVER last two.
Tech Edge: Vikings and over based on team and total trends.