Last Updated Nov 02, 2021, 5:00 PM
Tech Trends - Week 9
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 9 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thursday, Nov. 4 and ending on Monday, Nov. 8.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Nov. 4
N.Y. JETS at INDIANAPOLIS (FOX/NFLN - 8:20 p.m. ET)
- Colts have covered four of last five and on 14-7 OVER run.
Tech Edge: Over and Colts based on total and recent trends.
Sunday, Nov. 7
NEW ENGLAND at CAROLINA (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- New England OVER in last four but 14-5 UNDER run prior.
- Panthers only one win and cover last five games.
- Panthers UNDER in nine of last 11.
Tech Edge: Patriots and Under based on recent and total trends.
LAS VEGAS at N.Y. Giants (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Raiders 5-5 vs. line last 10 on road but won right of last 11 SU on road.
- Raiders OVER 16-6 run.
- Giants 1-3 vs. spread as hosting team, 5-12 last 17 vs. spread at home
Tech Edge: Raiders and Over based on team and total trends.
HOUSTON at MIAMI (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Houston 3-5 vs. line and UNDER in four of last six.
- Miami no covers in last five, 1-5-1 vs. spread TY.
- Miami OVER four of last six.
Tech Edge: Texans based on recent trends.
BUFFALO at JACKSONVILLE (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Bills 6-2 vs. spread last eight on road.
- Bills OVER in 15 of last 24.
- Urban Meyer 0-3 vs. spread as host.
Tech Edge: Bills based on team trends.
CLEVELAND at CINCINNATI (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Bengals covered last three vs. Cleveland, OVER in six of seven meetings.
- Bengals UNDER five of eight TY.
- Browns 6-2 vs. spread in last eight on road.
Tech Edge: Over based on series total trends.
MINNESOTA at BALTIMORE (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Minny coverd four of last six after failing to cover in eight straight prior.
- Minny OVER in last five on road.
- Ravens alternate spread covers each week TY, should be W if pattern stands.
- Ravens OVER in seven of nine at M&T Bank.
Tech Edge: Over based on total trends.
DENVER at DALLAS (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Broncos snapped four game skid SU and ATS last week.
- Vic Fangio now UNDER in six of last eight.
- Dallas 7-0 vs. ATS TY, also OVER five of last seven.
Tech Edge: Cowboys based on recent trends.
ATLANTA at NEW ORLEANS (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Saints covered and won last three vs. Atlanta.
- Falcons won three of last five games TY and OVER in three of last four.
- Saints UNER in seven of last 10.
- Saints only 4-5 vs. line at home in last nine.
Tech Edge: Saints based on recent series trends.
ARIZONA at SAN FRANCISCO (FOX - 4:25 p.m. ET)
- Cardinals 6-1-1 vs. line in last eight vs. San Fran.
- Cardinals covered five of last six
- Niners failed to cover four of last five and are 0-3 SU vs. line at home and 1-7 vs. spread in last eight at home.
Tech Edge: Cardinals based on team and series trends.
GREEN BAY at KANSAS CITY (FOX - 4:25 p.m. ET)
- Pack covered and won seven straight since opener.
- Green Bay UNDER in last five.
- Chiefs only covered four of last 19 games
Tech Edge: Packers and Under based on team and total trends.
L.A. CHARGERS at PHILADELPHIA (CBS - 4:05 p.m. ET)
- Bolts lost last two but still won and covered eight of last 11.
- Bolts UNDER in first three road games TY.
- Eagles covered five of seven at home but winless in last four at the Linc.
Tech Edge: Chargers and Under based on team and total trends.
TENNESSEE at L.A. RAMS (NBC - 8:20 p.m. ET)
- Titans 7-2 in last nine as underdog.
- Rams only 5-5 as home favorite in last 10.
- Titans OVER 28 of last 38 since Tannehill took over QB.
- Rams OVER in seven of last nine.
Tech Edge: Titans and Over based on team and total trends.
Monday, Nov. 8
CHICAGO at PITTSBURGH (ESPN, 8:15 p.m. ET)
- Bears 1-3 vs. line TY and 1-4 in last five.
- Bears UNDER in seven of last nine.
- Steelers won SU in last three but failed to cover in four of last six.
Tech Edge: Steelers based on team trends.