Last Updated Dec 21, 2021, 7:48 AM
Tech Trends - Week 12
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 12 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thanksgiving Day with three games and concluding on Monday, Nov. 29 with MNF action.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Sunday, Nov. 28
Tennessee at New England (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Titans have won six of last seven SU (5-2 vs. line), but the SU loss came last week vs. Texans.
- Tenn also 4-1 vs. spread away, and “over” 29-12 since mid 2019 (though 2-1 "under" since Derrick Henry injury).
- Belichick on a roll, wins and covers last five after Falcons romp on Thursday.
- Pats 5-2 “over” run after extended “unders” previous.
Tech Edge: “Over” and Patriots, based on “totals” and recent trends.
Atlanta at Jacksonville (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Falcs 1-3-1 vs. line last five after loss to Belichick, also “under” 3-1 last four.
- Urban Meyer “under” 8-1 last nine this season.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on “totals” trends.
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Steel 8-game series SU win streak snapped last Dec. 21 at Cincy.
- Tomlin 4-1-1 SU last six TY but only 3-3 vs. line in those, Steel remains very good as dog (3-1 TY, 10-3 last 13 after Chargers result) but 0-5 as chalk TY.
- Tomlin “under” 6-3 in 2021. Cincy no covers last three at Paul Brown Stadium in 2021.
Tech Edge: Steelers and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
Carolina at Miami (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Panthers 10-2 vs. line last 12 away from home (3-2 this season).
- Matt Rhule also on 7-4 "under" run this season.
- Dolphins have won and covered last three after 0-4-1 spread skid, also “under” last four in 2021.
Tech Edge: “Under” and Panthers, based on “totals” and team trends.
Philadelphia at N.Y. Giants (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- G-Men have covered 6 of last 8 in series (though have covered more regularly at Linc; 2-2 last four vs. Birds at MetLife).
- Philly 4-2 SU and vs. line away this season.
- NY had three straight covers into Monday before losing at Bucs, also now “under” four in a row and “under” 13-3 since late 2020 after Tampa Bay game.
Tech Edge: slight to “under,” based on “totals” trends.
NY Jets at Houston (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Jets only 2-8 SU and vs. line, 0-4 both ways away, also 6-1 “over” last seven ("under" was last week vs. Dolphins).
- Texans have covered 3 of 4 at home, also 3-1 “over” as host.
Tech Edge: “Over” and Texans, based on “totals” and team trends.
Tampa Bay at Indianapolis (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Brady 0-5 vs. line away this season.
- After romp past Bills, Colts are 5-1 SU last six, 6-2 vs. spread last eight in 2021, also on 13-7 “over” run.
Tech Edge: Colts and “over,” based on recent and “totals” trends.
Minnesota at San Francisco (FOX, 4:25 p.m.)
- Vikes have now covered last four on road in 2021 and 5-0 as dog this season as well as Pack upset last week.
- Niners did beat Rams last Monday but still 1-4 SU and vs. spread at Levi’s this season, 2-8 since last year (only wins vs. Rams!).
Tech Edge: Vikings, based on recent trends.
L.A. Rams at Green Bay (FOX, 4:25 p.m.)
- Playoff rematch.
- Pack 8-2 SU, 9-1 vs. line since losing opener to Saints, but did lose both ways last week at Vikings.
- GB also 4-0 SU and vs. spread at Lambeau this season.
- Pack also “under” seven of last eight ("over" was last week vs. Vikes). Rams no covers last four in 2021.
Tech Edge: Pack and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
L.A. Chargers at Denver (CBS, 4:05 p.m.)
- Broncos have won and covered last two meetings in Denver and 3-1 vs. line last four in series.
- Bolts 1-4 vs. spread last five this season after Steelers result, and “under” 3-1 away.
- Fangio “under” four straight and 8 of 10 this season.
Tech Edge: “Under” and slight to Broncos, based on “totals” and team trends.
Cleveland at Baltimore (NBC, 8:20 p.m.)
- Ravens have won and covered last three meetings since Browns stunned them early in 2019.
- Baltimore however no covers last four or five of last six this season.
- Ravens “over” 4-2 at home in 2021, Brownies “over” 4-1 away.
Tech Edge: slight to "over,” based on “totals” trends.
Monday, Nov. 29
Seattle at Washington (ESPN, 8:15 p.m.)
- Hawks have dropped last 2 SU and vs. spread since Wilson return after going 3-0 vs. spread (1-2 SU) with Geno Smith.
- Hawks also now on 7-0-1 “under” run after last week's "under" vs. Cards.
- Wash only 3-7 vs. line but has two wins in a row, perhaps ready to rally late like in 2020 for Rivera after closing with covers in 6 of last 8 in 2020 (counts playoffs).
Tech Edge: Wash, based on recent trends.