Last Updated Dec 22, 2021, 15:40 PM
Tech Trends - Week 13
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 13 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thursday, Dec. 2 with and concluding on Monday, Dec. 6 with MNF action.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Dec. 2
DALLAS at NEW ORLEANS (FOX, 8:20 p.m.)
- Dallas lost last two SU and three of last four SU and vs. line.
- Dallas under in four of last five.
- Saints lost last four SU and 1-3 vs. line in last four.
- Saints 4-2 as underdog this season and 9-2 in last 11 as dog.
- Saints over in four of last five.
Tech Edge: Saints based on extended trends.
Sunday, Dec. 5
TAMPA BAY at ATLANTA (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Tampa seven straight overs in series.
- Brady 1-5 vs line on road TY.
- Atlanta under in three of last five and 0-4 SU at home.
Tech Edge: Over and Buccaneers based on total and recent trends.
L.A. CHARGERS at CINCINNATI (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Bolts 1-5 vs. line in last six but 5-2 vs. line in last seven on road.
Tech Edge: Chargers based on team trends.
ARIZONA at CHICAGO (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Kingsbury is 6-0 SU vs. line on road TY.
- No Chicago covers last three at home, and under in eight of last 10 games.
Tech Edge: Cardinals and under based on team and total trends.
PHILADELPHIA at N.Y. JETS (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Eagles won and covered three of last four, also over in four of last five prior to G-Men loss.
- Eagles 4-3 SU vs. spread on road TY, 2-0 as favorite.
- Jets over in six of last eight, two striaght unders though
Tech Edge: Eagles and over based on team and total trends.
MINNESOTA at DETROIT (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Zimmer is 4-2 vs. spread in last six.
- Detroit winless though 11 weeks, but only dropped four games vs. spread.
- Lions on 8-1 under run.
Tech Edge: Under based on total trends.
INDIANAPOLIS at HOUSTON (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Colts 6-1 SU and vs. line in last seven vs. Houston.
- Indy 5-2 SU last seven and 6-3 vs. line in last nine.
- Indy over in seven of last nine.
- Houston 5-1 under run and 3-2 vs. line at home.
Tech Edge: Colts based on series trends.
N.Y. GIANTS at MIAMI (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- G-Men 12-3 vs. spread last 15 on road.
- G-Men also 5-0-1 under run.
- Miami won and covered last four after 0-4-1 spread skid, also 4-1 under in last five.
Tech Edge: Under and Giants based on total and extended trends.
SAN FRANCISCO at SEATTLE (CBS, 4:25 p.m.)
- Seattle lost six of last seven SU and under in last five, 8-0-1 last nine.
- Seattle won four of last five vs. San Fran.
- Niners 4-1 SU away from Levi's.
Tech Edge: Under and 49ers based on total and recent trends.
BALTIMORE at PITTSBURGH (CBS, 4:25 p.m.)
- Dog has covered last seven in series.
- Ravens 2-3 vs. line last five and 2-3 vs. spread on road TY.
- Ravens under in last three.
- Steelers 1-6 vs. line at home.
- Tomlin is 10-4 as underdog in last 14.
Tech Edge: Steelers based on series dog trends.
JACKSONVILLE at L.A. RAMS (FOX, 4:05 p.m.)
- Jaguars covered three of last four on road.
- Jaguars Under in last six and nine of last 10 games.
- No covers for Rams in last three at home, and under in four of last seven.
Tech Edge: Under and Jaguars based on total and team trends.
WASHINGTON at LAS VEGAS (FOX, 4:05 p.m.)
- WFT won and covered last three and under in five of last six.
- WFT dropped first five as underdog prior to last three results.
- Rivera late run LY covering six of last eight games.
- Raiders 1-4 vs. line last five at Allegiant, 0-3 as favorite and no covers in last seven laying points.
Tech Edge: Washington and under based on team and total trends.
DENVER at KANSAS CITY (NBC, 8:20 p.m.)
- Chiefs 11 game SU winning streak vs. Denver.
- Broncos covered two of last three vs. Chiefs.
- Broncos covered five of last eight in series when on road.
- Chiefs SU wins in last four but only two covers.
- Chiefs under in five of last six.
- Broncos under in nine of last 11 and five of last six games in AFC West series have gone under.
Tech Edge: Under based on total trends.
Monday, Dec. 6
NEW ENGLAND at BUFFALO (ESPN, 8:15 p.m.)
- Pats has won and covered last six and 6-1 vs. spread in last seven at Orchard Park.
- Pats 2-1 as dog and 19-8 as dog since 2010.
- Bills alternating wins and losses and last seven weeks.
Tech Edge: Patriots based on recent trends.