Last Updated Dec 22, 2021, 15:39 PM
Tech Trends - Week 14
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 14 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thursday, Dec. 9 with and concluding on Monday, Dec. 13 with MNF action.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Dec. 9
PITTSBURGH at MINNESOTA (FOX, 8:20 p.m.)
- Tomlin 11-4 last 15 as dog and 5-2 in role TY.
- Steelers 5-7 ATS this year.
- Vikings has won and covered three straight before losses to Niners and Lions.
- Vikings 3-2 vs. line at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Tech Edge: Steelers based on team trends.
Sunday, Dec. 12
LAS VEGAS at KANSAS CITY (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Last three gone Over in series, though Under in four of previous five.
- Raiders 1-4 vs. line last five but 3-2 vs. line away.
- Chiefs Under 6-1 last seven.
Tech Edge: Under based on total trends.
NEW ORLEANS at N.Y. JETS (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Saints lost five SU.
- Saints 1-4 chalk TY.
- Jets 3-9 vs line, also Over six straight before Under against Miami.
Tech Edge: Over based on total trends.
ATLANTA at CAROLINA (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Panthers won and covered in Atlanta on Halloween but lost and failed to cover seven of last nine.
- Falcons 4-1 SU on road TY and 3-1-1 vs. line.
- Falcons won and covered last three on BoA Stadium.
Tech Edge: Falcons based on team and series trends.
BALTIMORE at CLEVELAND (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Ravens won and covered four of last five meetings.
- Baltimore Under last five on road.
- Browns no covers last three, also no covers in four of last five and six of last eight.
- Cleveland Under in last three and four of last five at home.
Tech Edge: Under and Ravens based on total and team trends.
DALLAS at WASHINGTON (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Boys 5-1 vs. line on road after win in Nola.
- Dak is Under in five of last six games.
- Washington won and covered last four.
- Washington Under in six of last seven.
- Washington won and covered both meetings last season.
Tech Edge: Under and Washington total and recent trends.
SEATTLE at HOUSTON (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Seattle 1-6 last 7 SU.
- Texans Under last four and six of last seven.
Tech Edge: Under and Texans based on total and recent trends.
JACKSONVILLE at TENNESSEE (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Road team has cover last three in series.
- Titans 8-1 SU and vs. line in last nine vs. Jags.
- Meyer Under in last seven and 10 of last 11.
- Titans Over in 30 of last 42 games since 2091, only 2-2 since Derrick Henry injury.
Tech Edge: Under and Titans current and series trends.
BUFFALO at TAMPA BAY (CBS, 4:25 p.m.)
- Bills yet to cover back-to-back games (falied to cover vs. Pats).
- Bills 4-2 SU and vs. line on road.
- Bucs won last nine at home SU and 8-1 vs. line.
Tech Edge: Buccaneers based on team trends.
DETROIT at DENVER (CBS, 4:25 p.m.)
- Only four non-covers for Lions TY despite 1-10-1 record.
- Lions covered last four and Under in eight of last 10.
- Denver Under last six and 10 of last 12.
Tech Edge: Under based on total trends.
N.Y. GIANTS at L.A. CHARGERS (FOX, 4:05 p.m.)
- G-Men just 1-3 last 4 vs. line on road.
- G-Men 12-5 last 17 as road dog however.
- G-Men six-game Under run.
- Bolts 3-4 SU, 2-5 vs. line in last seven.
- Bolts no cover last three at home.
Tech Edge: Giants and Under based on team and total trends.
SAN FRANCISCO at CINCINNATI (CBS, 4:25 p.m.)
- Niners Under in six of last nine on road, also 11-6 vs. spread last 16 as visitor.
- Bengals 1-4 ATS last five in Cincinnati.
Tech Edge: Niners and Under based on team and total trends.
CHICAGO at GREEN BAY (NBC, 8:20 p.m.)
- Packers won and covered last five in series.
- Packers 9-2 SU, 10-1 vs. line last 11.
- Packers also Under seven straight before two straight Overs.
- Bears lost last five SU in Green Bay, 1-4 vs. line in those five.
- Bears 5-17 vs. points last 22 vs. Packers and 1-5 SU vs. line last six TY.
- Bers 3-8 Under run
Tech Edge: Packers and Under based on team and total trends.
Monday, Dec. 6
L.A. RAMS at ARIZONA (ESPN, 8:15 p.m.)
- McVay 8-0 Su vs. Cards prior to Oct. 3 loss.
- Rams no covers in last three on road.
- Cards 3-2 SU and 2-3 vs. line at home TY.
- Cards covered nine of last 12 TY hoeever.
Tech Edge: Cardinals based on recent trends.