Last Updated Dec 22, 2021, 10:00 AM
Tech Trends - Week 16
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 16 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thursday, Dec. 23 with and concluding on Monday, Dec. 27 with MNF action.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Dec. 23
SAN FRANCISCO at TENNESSEE (NFLN, 8:20 p.m.)
- 49ers 9-6 vs. the line as road team, 15-8 since 2019.
- 49ers 5-1 spread run after win over Atlanta.
- Titans under in five of last seven at home, also under in four of alst six without Henry.
Tech Edge: 49ers and under based on team and total trends.
Saturday, Dec. 25
CLEVELAND at GREEN BAY (FOX/NFLN, 4:30 p.m.)
- Browns no covers last four or seven of last nine.
- Browns 3-3 as dog.
- Packers 11-2 vs. line and 6-0 vs. spread at home
- Packers over last four after 8-2 over run in first 10.
Tech Edge: Packers and over and team and total trends.
INDIANAPOLIS at ARIZONA (NFLN, 8:15 p.m.)
- Colts 8-3 spread run and 4-1 as dog in last five.
- Cardinals have lost three SU in Glendale, 2-4 vs. spread as host.
- Cardinals 3-8 last 11 vs. line as host.
- Colts over last five on road.
Tech Edge: Colts and over based on team and total trends.
Sunday, Dec. 26
BUFFALO at NEW ENGLAND (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Pats seven game win and cover streak ended in Indy last week.
- Pats won and covered last three in Gillette, also over in those games.
- Bills 3-5-1 vs. line last nine.
- Bills no back-to-back wins SU since Oct. 10.
Tech Edge: Patriots and over based on recent and total trends.
JACKSONVILLE at N.Y. JETS (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Jags no covers in last five or 10 of last 14.
- Jags under 8-1 run and 11-2 last 13.
- Jets 4-10 vs. line.
Tech Edge: Under based total trends.
L.A. RAMS at MINNESOTA (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Rams no cover last three as road favorite.
- Rams 1-4 last five vs. line as road favorite.
- Vikings 5-1 last six as underdog and 4-0 as home dog since 2019.
- Vikings also over in four straight.
Tech Edge: Vikings and over based on recent and total trends.
DETROIT at ATLANTA (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Lions 9-5 vs. spread despite 2-11-1 SU.
- Lions has covered four of last five on the road and under in five of last six on road.
- Falcons winless SU or vs. spread at home TY (0-5).
- Falcons under in five of last six.
Tech Edge: Lions and under based on team and total trends.
L.A. CHARGERS at HOUSTON (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Bolts 3-6 vs. line last nine and over last three and six of last eight.
- Bolts 4-2 vs. spread on road and covered six of eight as guest.
- Houston under in eight of last 12.
- Houston no wins or cover last three in NRG.
Tech Edge: Chargers and under based on team and total trends.
BALTIMORE at CINCINNATI (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Ravens covered last four as dog.
- Ravens under in four of last six but over last meeting vs Bengals Oct. 24.
- Bengals 1-5 vs spread last six at home
- Bengals over 5-2-1 run in last eight.
Tech Edge: Ravens based on team trends.
N.Y. GIANTS at PHILADELPHIA (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- G-Men road dog mark at 12-2 faded, now last three and four of last five in role.
- G-Men beat Philly Nov. 28 and covered five of last six in series.
- G-Men under in seven of last nine and under in five of last six vs Eagles.
- Prior to Tuesday vs. WFT, Eagles 2-3 vs. line last five in the Linc, though 3-1 as chalk.
Tech Edge: Under total trends.
TAMPA BAY at CAROLINA (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Bucs won and covered four in row prior to shokcing loss to Saints on Sunday night.
- Bucs 2-5 vs. spread on road.
- Brady won and covered last two vs. Carolina.
- Three straight overs in series.
- Panthers no covers last four or nine of last 11.
- Panthers 3-10 last 13 in BoA.
- Panthers over last four.
Tech Edge: Bucs and over based on team and total trends.
CHICAGO at SEATTLE (FOX, 4:05 p.m.)
- Bears no covers last five or eight of last nine.
- Bears over 4-3 last seven after six straight under games.
- Seahawks covered three of last four in Lumen.
- Seahawks over last two after 8-0-1 under run.
Tech Edge: Seahawks and under based on recent and extended total trends.
PITTSBURGH at KANSAS CITY (CBS, 4:05 p.m.)
- Tomlin 5-3 as dog and 13-5 in last 18 as dog.
- Steelers also over last three on road after under in first three as guest.
- Chiefs won last seven and covered last five.
- Chiefs over in last two after 6-1 under run.
Tech Edge: Over based on recent total trends.
DENVER at LAS VEGAS (CBS, 4:25 p.m.)
- Raiders won last three and five of last six meetings.
- Overs in last two meetings but under in eight straight prior.
- Raiders no covers last three or five of last last at home.
- Broncos covered four of last seven.
- Fangio under in seven of last eight and under in 11 of last 14 overall.
Tech Edge: Under based on total trends.
WASHINGTON at DALLAS (NBC, 8:20 p.m.)
- Rivera 4-1 vs. line entering game vs. Philly on Tuesday.
- Rivera 7-1 under run entering game vs. Philly Tuesday.
- Dallas just 4-3 vs. line last seven and under in seven of last eight after Giants win.
Tech Edge: Under and Washington based on total and recent trends.
Monday, Dec. 27
MIAMI at NEW ORLEANS (ESPN, 8:15 p.m.)
- Dolphins won last six and covered five in row before Jets game.
- Dolphins 5-1-1- last seven vs. spread and under 5-2 run.
- Saints 1-4 last five SU and vs. line at home this season, no wins or covers last three at home.
- Saints under last four.
Tech Edge: Under and Dolphins based on total and recent trends.