Jan 21, 2022
Tech Trends - Divisional Round
NFL Divisional Round weekend will offer up two days of betting action, starting on Saturday, Jan. 22 and concluding on Sunday, Jan. 23.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
SATURDAY, JAN. 22
CINCINNATI AT TENNESSEE (CBS, 4:30 P.M.)
- Bengals won last five games SU when dogs vs. the AFC.
- Bengals 9-1 UNDER run when playing in January.
- Bengals covered last five games overall, and last four vs. Titans.
- Bengals won three of last four SU vs. Titans.
- Bengals 6-2 ATS as visitor, however Titans 6-3 ATS inside Nissan.
- Titans UNDER in four of last five, along with five of last six inside Nissan.
- Titans 1-4 ATS at home vs. Bengals, but 16-5 SU when hosting Cincy.
- Joe Mixon TD in seven striaght vs. AFC South.
- Julio Jones TD in five of six games in January, along with 59 or more receiving yards in eight straight playoff games.
- Tyler Boyd TD in four straight games.
- D'Onta Foreman TD in three straight inside Nissan.
Tech Edge: Bengals and under based on team, series and total trends.
SAN FRANCISCO AT GREEN BAY (FOX, 8:15 P.M.)
- Niners covered last three and three of last four as dogs.
- Niners covered five of last six overall.
- Packers covered seven of eight at Lambeau and 14-1 SU over last 15 as host.
- Packers have covered four straight Divisional Round games.
- Niners 6-1 UNDER run in last seven playoff games.
- Allen Lazard 4-1 TD run in last five games.
- Davante Adams 4-1 TD run in last five playoff games.
- Elijah Mitchell 4-1 TD run in last five games.
- Deebo Samuel 8-1 TD run in last nine games.
Tech Edge: Packers based on extended playoff trends.
SUNDAY, JAN. 23
L.A. RAMS AT TAMPA BAY (NBC, 3:00 P.M.)
- Bucs 7-2 ATS last nine at Raymond James.
- Bucs UNDER in four of last six home games, along with UNDER in five of last seven when hosting Rams.
- Bucs failed to cover nine of last 10 as chalk vs. NFC West.
- Rams OVER in 10 of last 11 as dogs.
- Rams won last five SU vs. Bucs as dogs.
- Mike Evans 7-1 TD run in last eight inside Raymond James.
- Cooper Kupp 6-1 TD run in last seven games.
- Ke'Shawn Vaughn TD in last three vs. NFC.
Tech Edge: Rams based on series trends.
BUFFALO AT KANSAS CITY (CBS, 6:30 P.M.)
- Bills covered five of last eight on road, and 2-1 ATS as rare dog.
- Bills 5-2 OVER run on road in last seven, also OVER in four of last five at Arrowhead, but UNDER in 10 of last 15 prior.
- Chiefs 7-0 SU last seven at home.
- Chiefs 6-0 OVER run last six games.
- Chiefs seen home team cover spread in seven of last eight.
- Road team has won three of last four meetings.
- Darrel Williams TD in two of last three vs. Bills.
- Jerick McKinnon TD in two straight games.
- Stefon Diggs TD in last three Divisional Round games.
- Travis Kelce 4-0 TD run last four games.
- Devin Singletary 2 TDs in last three games.
Tech Edge: Over based on total trends.