Last Updated Nov 09, 2022, 5:48 PM
2023 WOODEN AWARD ODDS
The John Wooden Award is a yearly award given to some of the most outstanding men and women in the college basketball realm. Check out our compiled list of the favorites this year:
Odds as of December 01, 2022
HOW TO READ WOODEN AWARD ODDS
American: Drew Timme (Gonzaga) +600
Fractional: Drew Timme (Gonzaga) 6/1
Decimal: Drew Timme (Gonzaga) 7.00
Implied Probability: 14.3%
Bettors placing a $100 wager on Drew Timme would win $700 ($100 * 6.0 +100), which includes your $100 stake.
WHAT IS IMPLIED PROBABILITY
Implied probability is a conversion of betting odds into a percentage. It takes into account the sportsbooks margin to express the expected probability of an outcome occurring.
WOODEN AWARD HISTORY
- 2020 - Luka Garza, Iowa C (Sr.)
- 2019 - Obi Toppin, Dayton PF (So.)
- 2018 - Zion Williamson, Duke F (Fr.)
- 2017 - Jalen Brunson, Villanova PG (Jr.)
- 2016 - Frank Mason III, Kansas PG (Sr.)
- 2015 - Buddy Hield, Oklahoma SG (Sr.)
- 2014 - Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin PF (Sr.)
- 2013 - Doug McDermott, Creighton F (Sr.)
- 2012 - Trey Burke, Michigan PG (So.)
- 2011 - Anthony Davis, Kentucky C (Fr.)
- 2010 - Jimmer Fredette, BYU PG (Sr.)
Today's Expert Picks
TOP SCHOOLS TO WIN WOODEN AWARDS
Duke has seen the most Wooden Award winners, with six total.
The state of North Carolina has seen a total of 11 between Duke, North Carolina and Wake Forest.
Duke's most recent recipient was Zion Williamson in 2018-2019, breaking a 12-year span of a Duke player failing to win the award.
Six upperclassmen have won the award over the past eight years.