Create FREE Account

Last Updated Jul 26, 2022, 12:59 PM

MLB Player Props for Monday, July 25

Prop betting expert Stuart Durst gives his top prop bets to consider for MLB action on Monday, July 25. Check out his top play for the diamond action below.

  • Freddie Freeman (LAD) Over 0.5 Hits /Andrew Benintendi (KCR) Over 0.5 Hits (-116)

Freddie Freeman (LAD) Over 0.5 Hits /Andrew Benintendi (KCR) Over 0.5 Hits (-116)

Nothing better than crafting a hit parlay with two of the most dependable guys in baseball. Freddie Freeman was having a good season before July, batting just around .300 for most of the season with average power numbers, but he’s gone absolutely nuclear this month. Over his last two weeks, Freeman is batting an insane .680 vs right handed pitching with 4 HR’s over 25 AB’s. Freeman is the hottest hitter in baseball right now, and he gets a great matchup against Paolo Espino. Freeman has always crushed the Nationals, boasting a career .314 batting average over 600 AB’s, and that should remain consistent today. Freeman is 4-8 in his career vs Espino with 1 HR & 1 DBL. Espino gets batters out with finesse, by changing speeds constantly with big and slow breaking balls, while this is a solid strategy, I think Freeman's experience makes him one of the most equipped hitters to take care of business today. 

Andrew Beninitendi has been another guy that has been great to us this season. While the Royals may be running out a Triple AAA lineup every week, Beninitendi has the chance to play himself onto a playoff team by the trade deadline. Benintendi is 6th in the MLB batting .317, and that's skyrocketed in the month of June to .373 (clearly he’s playing motivated). He’s one of the best hitters against right handed pitching, batting .341 on the season (.355 L14) and now gets a solid matchup. He has limited experience against Syndergaard (2-6 1HR) but rates out well. Noah throws around 60% Fastball/Changeup to LHB which he hits .362/.283 against, the other 40% is slider/sinker which he hits .321/.333 against.

We may be compensated by the company links provided on this page. Read more

MLB News