Last Updated Nov 26, 2022, 7:55 PM
NFL Betting Trends - Week 12
US Sports Betting Industry Expert
Betting expert and handicapper Bruce Marshall breaks down the top trends for the entire Week 12 NFL slate. Check them out below and be sure to visit our NFL picks page for expert selections on games this week!
Sunday, November 27
Tampa Bay at Cleveland (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Bucs 3-2 vs. line away from home this season (counts Munich game vs. Seahawks).
- Bucs “under” 8-2 in 2022 including all five away from home.
- Browns 2-3 vs. spread as host in 2022, 3-7 vs. line at home since early 2021. Also “over” 7-2-1 this season.
Tech Play: Buccaneers
Denver at Carolina (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Rematch Super Bowl 50! Broncos have won and covered last three meetings included that SB 50.
- Denver “under” 9-1 this season, 21-6 since Vic Fangio’s last year of 2021.
- Panthers under” 7-4 in 2022.
Tech Play: Under
Houston at Miami (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Texans 2-5-1 vs. spread last eight this season for Lovie after covering first two out of chute.
- Dolphins recent 0-5-1 spread skid was ended with win over Browns, also “over” last three in 2022.
Tech Play: Dolphins, Over
Chicago at N.Y. Jets (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Bears finally have same spread result two weeks running (both Ls) for first this season. Also “over” last five in 2022.
- Jets 5-2 vs. spread last six this season but “under” five in a row.
Tech Play: Jets
Atlanta at Washington (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Wash won and covered at ATL last season.
- Ron Rivera 5-0-1 vs. spread last six this season, 12-6-1 vs. spread since mid 2021. Also 16-7 “under” since early 2021.
- Falcs no covers last five this season (0-4-1), “under” 5-3 last seven in 2022.
Tech Play: Commanders, Under
Cincinnati at Tennessee (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Playoff rematch won last January by Bengals 19-16.
- Part of Cincy’s ongoing streaks including “under” 12-3 last 15 and 15-3 vs. spread since late 2021.
- But Titans now 7-1 SU, 8-0 vs. line last eight this season after Thursday win vs. Pack. Titans also 12-4 “under” since late 2021.
Tech Play: Under
Baltimore at Jacksonville (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Ravens much better on road vs. line (4-1) this season than at home (1-5 vs. line).
- Baltimore 9-3 “under” since late last season.
- Jags “under” last four and five of last six this season, also 1-6 last seven vs. spread.
Tech Play: Ravens, Under
Las Vegas at Seattle (CBS, 4:05 p.m.)
- Raiders were 0-5 SU and 1-4 vs. spread away this season before their annual win at Denver last Sunday, also “over” 6-4-1 since late 2021.
- Pete Carroll has covered 4 of last 5 in 2022 and has covered four of last five as host.
Tech Play: Seahawks
L.A. Chargers at Arizona (CBS, 4:05 p.m.)
- Big Red 1-9 SU, 2-8 vs. spread last ten at State Farm Stadium.
- Cards “over” last five this season after 49ers on Monday night.
- Bolts 5-0 vs. spread as visitor in 2022.
Tech Play: Chargers
L.A. Rams at Kansas City (FOX, 4:25 p.m.)
- Chiefs having trouble vs. numbers at home, had dropped five straight vs line before squeezing out win vs Jags. Also “under” 4-1 at Arrowhead this season.
- Though KC working on 25 consecutive SU wins in November and December.
- Rams going nowhere, 2-9-1 vs spread since late 2021, also “under” 8-4 since late 2021.
Tech Play: Chiefs, Under
New Orleans at San Francisco (FOX, 4:25 p.m.)
- Saints 0-4 vs. spread on road this season. Also “under” 3-1 last four in 2022.
- Niners 6-2 vs. spread last eight at Santa Clara, also 13-5 “under” run.
Tech Play: 49ers, Under
Green Bay at Philadelphia (NBC, 8:20 p.m.)
- Pack 2-6 vs. spread last eight this season after loss to Titans on Thursday. Pack “under” 4-1 away in 2022.
- Birds have dropped last three vs. line, but are 4-1 vs. spread at Linc in 2022, and “over” 4-1 last five this season.
Tech Play: Eagles
Monday, November 28
Pittsburgh at Indianapolis (ESPN, 8:15 p.m.)
- Steel has covered 3 of last 5 this season, Tomlin only 3-4-1 as dog this season after success in role previous.
- Steel also “under” 4-2 last six in 2022. Indy “under” 9-2 this season, “under” 14-2 since late 2021.
Tech Play: Under
Thursday, November 24
Buffalo at Detroit (CBS, 12:30 p.m.)
- Lions have actually covered six of last nine on Thanksgiving after extended Turkey Day failures prior, dropping nine straight vs. line between 2004-12.
- Detroit on 7-1-1 spread uptick at Ford Field, and 9-3 “over” since late 2021.
- Bills can stay in Detroit after last week, now 1-2-1 last four as visitor this season, also “under” 7-3 in 2022.
Tech Play: Lions, Under
N.Y. Giants at Dallas (FOX, 4:30 p.m.)
- Cowboys 1-10 vs. spread last eleven on Thanksgiving.
- Though they have won and covered last three vs. G-Men including 23-16 at MetLife on Sept. 26.
- Cowboys have covered last four at Arlington in 2022 and 7-2 last nine vs. spread.
- NY 7-3 vs. number this season. NY also 30-11 “under” since 2020 campaign.
Tech Play: Giants, Under
New England at Minnesota (NBC, 8:20 p.m.)
- Belichick 5-4 as dog since last season. Also 7-3-1 vs. spread reg season away since early 2021, and "under" last three this year.
- Vikes only 5-6 vs. line at US Bank Stadium since early 2021. Also 7-2 “over” last nine at home.
Tech Play: Patriots