Last Updated Nov 09, 2021, 4:00 PM
Tech Trends - Week 11
Don't miss out on expert College Football selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 11 of the College Football season kicks off on Tuesday, November 9 and concludes on Saturday, November 13.
We've identified betting trends and angles for key matchups between FBS squads.
We also have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Tuesday, Nov. 9
AKRON at WESTERN MICHIGAN (CBSSN, 7:00 p.m.)
- This qualifies as a real surge for Akron, which has now covered 2 of last 4 after Ball State result and has covered last 2 on MAC road.
- Zips also “under” 5-2 last seven in 2021.
- Broncos 1-3-1 vs. spread last five this season but did beat Zips 58-13 last year.
Tech Edge: Slight to “under,” based on recent Akron “totals” trends.
BUFFALO at MIAMI-OHIO (ESPNU, 7:00 p.m.)
- Home team has won and covered last four meetings.
- Neither one doing much this season, Bulls only one cover last six (1-4-1 vs. line), mediocre RedHawks have dropped 5 of last 7 vs. spread after Ohio loss.
- Some “unders” both ways...UB 5-3 last eight, Miami 5-2 last seven.
Tech Edge: Slight to Miami and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
OHIO at EASTERN MICHIGAN (ESPN2, 8:00 p.m.)
- Bobcats making a bit of noise for Albin, with covers in 4 of last 5 after very slow start.
- EMU just 3-7 vs. line last 10 at Ypsilanti but 2-1 this season and just scored 50+ two straight games in wins on MAC road.
- Also “over” last three in 2021 for Eagles.
Tech Edge: Slight to “over,” based on “totals” trends.
Wednesday, Nov. 10
BALL STATE at NORTHERN ILLINOIS (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m.)
- Road team has covered last three in series.
- Cards have won 4 of last 5 SU this season but have dropped 2 straight vs. line after 3 covers in a row.
- Ball also 5-1 vs. points last six vs. MAC away from Muncie.
- Huskies 1-4 vs. line last five vs. MAC foes at DeKalb.
Tech Edge: Ball State, based on team and series trends.
TOLEDO at BOWLING GREEN (CBSSN, 7:00 p.m.)
- Nearby rivals! Rockets avenged shock loss in 2019 by walloping Falcs 38-3 in opener LY.
- Toledo has covered 5 of last 6 away and d been “under” six in a row before points explosion last Tuesday vs. EMU.
- BGSU however is “over” last four though has lost last two vs. spread at home in otherwise uplifting 2021.
Tech Edge: Slight to Toledo, based on team trends.
KENT STATE at CENTRAL MICHIGAN (ESPNU, 8:00 p.m.)
- Golden Flashes 1-4 vs. line away this season but have won 4 of 5 and covered 3 of last 5 in 2021.
- McElwain recovered vs. WMU but has still dropped 5 of last 7 vs. number in 2021 and just 1-4 vs. spread last five at Mt Pleasant.
Tech Edge: Slight to Kent State, based on team trends.
Thursday, Nov. 11
NORTH CAROLINA at PITTSBURGH (ESPN, 7:30 p.m.)
- Teams didn’t meet last season, but previous four meetings all decided by seven points or fewer.
- Heels no covers first three away this season or four in a row since late 2020.
- Panthers had won and covered four in a row before Miami loss, but now 5-1 SU and vs. line last six following last week's Duke rout.
Tech Edge: Pitt, based on recent trends.
Friday, Nov. 12
CINCINNATI at SOUTH FLORIDA (ESPN2, 8:00 p.m.)
- How about this...Bearcats have failed to cover last six vs. Bulls!
- Cincy also surprisingly no covers last three on American trail./li>
- USF has also covered last five vs. FBS foes at Tampa after chasing Houston deep into the 4th Q in last week's 54-42 shootout vs. the Cougs.
Tech Edge: USF, based on recent trends.
WYOMING at BOISE STATE (FS1, 9:00 p.m.)
- Prior to last week's win over CSU in the Border War, Wyo and Craig Bohl has failed to cover their previous five this season, and are still 0-3-1 vs. line away, 1-8-1 last ten as visitor (counts UNM at Vegas as visitor LY).
- Though Bohl has covered last 2 and 5 of last 6 vs. Broncos.
- Note this series also “under” 5-0-1 last six.
- Boise has also lost and failed to cover last three on blue carpet, which hasn’t happened since ‘96! Broncos also “under” 5-1 last seven this season.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on “totals” trends.
Saturday, Nov. 13
EAST CAROLINA at MEMPHIS (ESPN+, 12:00 p.m.)
- Pirates five straight covers in 2021, only one spread L last eight (6-1-1) this season. Also “under” last three.
- Tigers 1-7 last eight as Liberty Bowl chalk vs. FBS foes.
Tech Edge: ECU, based on team trends.
HOUSTON at TEMPLE (ESPN+, 12:00 p.m.)
- Cougs 8-0 SU, 5-3 vs. line last seven TY, though just 2-3 as home chalk (counts Tex Tech at RNG Stadium). UH also “over” 5-1 last six.
- Owls have hit skids, no covers last 4 or 6 of last 7 TY, also 4-12 last 16 vs. line.
Tech Edge: Houston and slight to “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
MICHIGAN at PENN STATE (ABC, 12:00 p.m.)
- Harbaugh big game mark back in question after loss to MSU.
- Against Penn State, Ohio State, and bowls since 2017, Harbaugh only 3 -7 vs. line.
- Franklin on 10-3 spread run (though just 3-3 last six), also 11-5 “under” last 16.
Tech Edge: Penn State and slight to “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
MISSISSIPPI STATE at AUBURN (ESPN, 12:00 p.m.)
- Leach 8-6 as dog since arriving at MSU, though didn’t cover in 2020 at home vs. Malzahn.
- Leach has however covered last three this season and “under” 5-3 last eight in 2021.
- Harsin 2-2 vs. spread at Jordan-Hare TY (2-1 as chalk), “under” 4-1 last five.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on “totals” trends.
NEW MEXICO STATE at ALABAMA (SECN, 12:00 p.m.)
- Ags have covered first five on road this season! Saban only 9-17-1 vs. line hosting non-SEC in Tuscaloosa since early 2011.
- Note NMSU covered (lost by 52 as +55.5 dog...but it was a cover!) at Bryant-Denny in 2019.
Tech Edge: New Mexico State, based on team trends.
NORTHWESTERN at WISCONSIN (ESPN2, 12:00 p.m.)
- Have to really minimize some of the good Pat Fitz spread marks from recent years because this Cats edition just not up to par.
- Even after staying inside number last week vs. Iowa, Cats only 3-6 vs. spread and no covers three on road, including last two as Big Ten road dog in a role that used to be great for Fitz.
- Badgers 5-0 SU, 4-1 vs. line last four after Rutgers romp, but remember that NU has covered the last four meetings.
Tech Edge: Slight to Wisconsin, based on recent trends.
OKLAHOMA at BAYLOR (FOX, 12:00 p.m.)
- Sooners have failed to cover first two as true visitor this season (Texas win was neutral at Dallas) and didn’t cover late last season at home vs. Bears, then in midst of a difficult season.
- Even after TCU loss, Baylor has won and covered three of last four and six of last eight this season, and “over”’ 6-2 last eight in 2021.
Tech Edge: Baylor and slight to “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
RUTGERS at INDIANA (BTN, 12:00 p.m.)
- Hoosiers got this one 37-21 LY but they got a lot in 2020; in 2021 not so much just 2-7 vs. spread (1-7 vs. FBS) and 0-3 vs. line against FBS at home.
- Schiano 3-1 vs. line away this season, 7-1 vs. spread away since return to ‘Gers LY.
- Schiano also on 8-4 “under” run.
Tech Edge: Rutgers and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
SYRACUSE at LOUISVILLE (RSN, 12:00 p.m.)
- Cuse at 8-1 vs. line this season! Orange 3-0 vs. spread away, 6-1 as dog.
- Though Satterfield has thumped Babers the past two seasons (86-34 total score). Cards also 6-3 “under” this season.
Tech Edge: Slight to ‘Cuse and “under,” based on recent and “totals” trends.
UCF at SMU (ESPNU, 12:00 p.m.)
- Dog role still a rare one for Knights, just 1-2 getting points since last season.
- Malzahn “over” 5-3 in 2021.
- Ponies 4-0 vs. line in Dallas this season (5-0 in Metroplex if counting win at TCU).
Tech Edge: SMU, based on recent trends.
UCONN at CLEMSON (ACCN, 12:00 p.m.)
- Huskies have actually covered 4 of 6 for Lou Spanos.
- Dabo had dropped 8 straight vs. line before FSU miracle and last week's late goal-line stand vs. the 'Ville.
- Tigers also “under” 6-3 this season with the pair of the “overs” needing double OT and the last-play fiasco vs. Noles.
Tech Edge: Slight to UConn and "under," based on recent and "totals" trends.
WEST VIRGINIA at KANSAS STATE (FS1, 12:00 p.m.)
- Mounties have won last five SU, and covered last four, vs. Wildcats.
- WVU 3-1 vs. line away in 2021.
- Cats however 5-2 vs. spread last seven at Big 12 host.
Tech Edge: Slight to WVU, based on series trends.
UTAH at ARIZONA (Pac-12, 2:00 p.m.)
- Supposed to have been opener last season but postponed and never replayed.
- Utes on upswing but are just 2-3 vs. line away from SLC this season.
- After Stanford romp last Friday, Utah also “over” last 5 and 6 of last 7 in 2021.
- Though the Cats have put their 20-game SU losing streak tot he sword with last week's win over Cal and have now covered three in a row for first-year HC Jedd Fisch!
Tech Edge: Slight to Arizona and “over,” based on recent team and “totals” trends.
GEORGIA STATE at COASTAL CAROLINA (ESPN+, 2:00 p.m.)
- Chants won this one 51-0 LY, though road team 3-0-1 vs. line last four meetings.
- After cover vs. Ragin’ Cajuns on Thursday, Panthers now on 4-0 and 6-1 spread runs.
- Coastal on 8-2-1 spread run at Conway but no covers last two at home.
Tech Edge: “Under” and slight to UNT, based on “totals” and recent trends.
GEORGIA SOUTHERN at TEXAS STATE (ESPN+, 3:00 p.m.)
- Eagles 1-3 vs. line away this season.
- Surprise that Bobcats are 4-0 at home vs. line against FBS-level foes in 2021, and 6-1 last seven in role.
- GS 0-3 last 3 TY, 3-7 last ten on board since late 2020.
Tech Edge: Texas State, based on team trends.
WESTERN KENTUCKY at RICE (ESPN+, 2:00 p.m.)
- Tops 4-2 as chalk this season en route to 6-3 overall vs. spread, also “over” 6-3 after last week's romp past MTSU.
- Owls haven’t stepped up too well this season with their 2-7 spread mark, 1-5 as dog.
- Rice also “over” 5-3 this season.
Tech Edge: WKU and “over,” based on team and recent “totals”
BOSTON COLLEGE at GEORGIA TECH (RSN, 3:30 p.m.)
- Eagles had no wins last four or covers last three this season prior to last week's win vs. disappointing VT, and Eagles also “under” last five after that 17-3 win.
- Jackets hardly any better however, 1-4 SU and vs. spread last five TY.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on BC “totals” trends.
CHARLOTTE at LOUISIANA TECH (Stadium, 3:30 p.m.)
- 49ers 1-3 vs. line last four away, also 6-2 “under” this season.
- Skip Holtz on 5-11 spread skid since mid 2020, just 2-5 vs. spread last seven at Ruston.
Tech Edge: Slight to Charlotte and “under,” based on recent team and “totals” trends.
DUKE at VIRGINIA TECH (ACCN, 3:30 p.m.)
- Cutcliffe has covered last two years vs. Hokies but not much else has gone right lately for Blue Devils, especially on road where they are 0-4 SU and vs. spread this season and 0-7 dating back to mid 2020.
- Fuente not much better lately as VT on 1-6 spread skid and has dropped four straight vs. line at home.
- Hokies also on 9-2 “under” run since late 2020.
Tech Edge: "Under," based on “totals” trends.
FLORIDA ATLANTIC at OLD DOMINION (ESPN+, 3:30 p.m.)
- Taggart “under” 12-5 since taking over Owls last season, also 2-5 last seven vs. spread away from home, 4-6 as chalk.
- Monarchs 3-1 vs. spread at Norfolk TY.
Tech Edge: “Under” and ODU, based on “totals” and team trends.
FIU at MIDDLE TENNESSEE (ESPN3, 3:30 p.m.)
- Stockstill has won and covered last two years vs. Butch Davis.
- Golden Panthers skidding, 8-19 vs. spread since 2019, and only 1-8 SU in 2021.
- Blue Raiders 3-0 vs. line at Murfreesboro this season.
Tech Edge: MTSU, based on team trends.
GEORGIA at TENNESSEE (CBS, 3:30 p.m.)
- Dawgs have crushed Vols last four seasons (166-47 total score) though only covers in three of those.
- Last UT series win 34-31 in miracle fashion in 2016.
- Kirby Smart 4-0 vs. line away from Athens this season though just 4-3 as SEC chalk after Mizzou result.
Tech Edge: Slight to Georgia, based on recent series trends.
IOWA STATE at TEXAS TECH (ESPN2, 3:30 p.m.)
- Matt Campbell 5-0 SU and vs. line against Red Raiders since arriving at Ames in 2016.
- TT 1-4 vs. spread last five vs. Big 12 at Lubbock.
Tech Edge: Iowa State, based on series trends.
LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE at TROY (ESPN+, 3:30 p.m.)
- After narrow midweek escape vs. Ga State, Ragin’ Cajuns only 8-15 last 23 vs. line since late 2019.
- Trojans recent 4-game spread skid was snapped in cover vs. Coastal and last weekend's win over in-state rival USA.
- Troy also “over” last four in 2021.
Tech Edge: Slight to Troy, based on Troy and "over," based on recent and "totals" trends.
MIAMI-FL at FLORIDA STATE (ESPN, 3:30 p.m.)
- Once upon a time in this series...it was a big deal. Not so much lately, as Diaz has rolled the past two seasons, ripping Noles both times by a combined 79-20, part of current 4-game Canes SU series win streak.
- Diaz has also covered three of last four in 2021 and “over" 3-0-1 last four as well.
- Norvell just 4-7 vs. spread at Doak Campbell since last season.
Tech Edge: Miami, based on recent and series trends.
MINNESOTA at IOWA (BTN, 3:30 p.m.)
- Floyd! Hawkeyes have won last six Floyd battles, 4-0-1 vs. spread last five.
- Though Iowa has been battered twice in recent weeks this season and no covers last three after narrow escape at Northwestern.
- Kirk Ferentz also "under" last 3 and 7-2 this season.
Tech Edge: Iowa and "under," based on series and "totals" trends.
PURDUE at OHIO STATE (ABC, 3:30 p.m.)
- Last series meeting came in memorable 2018 clash at Ross-Ade when Brohm and Boilermakers rolled 49-20 upset. Also last Buckeyes Big Ten loss.
- OSU only 2-4 vs. spread last six at Big Horseshoe however.
- Brohm 3-1 vs. line away this season, also “under 7-2 in 2021.
Tech Edge: Purdue and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
SOUTHERN MISS at UTSA (ESPN+, 3:30 p.m.)
- Golden Eagles unfathomably bad this season, 0-8 vs. line against FBS opposition, also “under” 7-2 in 2021.
- Meanwhile Roadrunners are 8-1 vs. line and unbeaten SU!
Tech Edge: UTSA, based on recent trends.
UAB at MARSHALL (CBSSN, 3:30 p.m.)
- Blazers have covered 5 of their last six on road, including win at Huntington last season.
- UAB also on 8-3 “under” run since late 2020.
- Herd just 2-6 vs. spread last 8 vs. FBS foes at home.
Tech Edge: UAB and slight to “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
USC at CALIFORNIA (FS1, 3:30 p.m.)
- Prior to last week's loss at ASU, the Trojans had surprisingly eight in a row on the Pac-12 trail, and 6-1 vs. line last seven away in Pac games prior to the Sun Devils loss.
- Now, however, interim Donte Williams no covers last four TY and 2-6 last eight vs. spread.
- Cal hasn’t beaten SC in Berkeley since 2003, and before last week's illness-depleted loss at Arizona, the Bears were stirring a bit with three covers in row, plus wins and covers last two at Strawberry Canyon.
- If Cal stays as an underdog this week, note covers in four previous chances getting points this season.
Tech Edge: Slight to Cal, based on recent trends.
HAWAII at UNLV (Spectrum PPV, 4:00 p.m.)
- Bows just 1-4 SU and vs. line away this season.
- Rebs SU losing streak at 14 finally ended last week in win at New Mexico, but UNLV also 0-7 SU since moving into Allegiant Stadium, 1-6 vs. spread (counts EWU as loss).
Tech Edge: Slight to Hawaii, based on team trends.
MARYLAND at MICHIGAN STATE (FOX, 4:00 p.m.)
- Locksley has now dropped last eight Big Ten games vs. spread.
- Mel Tucker only 2-2 vs. line at East Lansing TY and 1-3 as home chalk since LY, but even after Purdue loss, Spartans 8-1 SU in 2021 with covers four of last five.
Tech Edge: Michigan State, based on recent trends.
SOUTH CAROLINA at MISSOURI (SECN, 4:00 p.m.)
- Tigers have won and covered this matchup the past two seasons, but they haven’t covered many others in what was an 11-game spread skid before narrowly sneaking inside of a bomber price last week at Georgia.
- Mizzou has also dropped seven straight vs. spread at Faurot Field.
- Tigers also on 9-3 “over” run.
- After dropping three straight and four of five vs. line this season before recent bye week, Gamecocks showed up last Saturday and routed visiting Florida.
Tech Edge: “Over” and slight to South Carolina, based on “totals” and team trends.
TULSA at TULANE (ESPNU, 4:00 p.m.)
- Willie Fritz is one play from winning and covering 4 in a row vs. Golden Hurricane, which won wild OT game at home last season.
- Road team is 7-2 vs. spread in Tulsa games this season, Wave has lost last seven SU and recently had a 5-game spread losing streak, not same magic this season though covers in last two.
- Golden Hurricane “over” 6-2 last eight in 2021, Wave “over” 6-3.
Tech Edge: “Over” and slight to Tulsa, based on “totals” and team trends.
UTEP at NORTH TEXAS (ESPN+ 4:00 p.m.)
- Even after UTSA loss, Miners still 5-1 vs. line last six in 2021.
- Mean Green has made a bit of a turnaround vs line at least for Littrell, covering 5 of the last 6 this season but still 12-23 last 35 on board.
Tech Edge: Slight to UTEP, based on team trends.
ARKANSAS STATE at LOUISIANA-MONROE (ESPN+, 5:00 p.m.)
- Red Wolves have won and covered last 11 meetings, last Warhawks series win in 2009!
- Butch Jones only 1-3 vs. line away in 2021, however.
- Terry Bowden 4-1 vs. spread at Malone Stadium this season and also 5-1 “over” last six.
Tech Edge: “Over” and slight to ASU, based on “totals” and series trends.
STANFORD at OREGON STATE (Pac-12, 5:30 p.m.)
- The old David Shaw marks are not translating this season, including as a dog, with Tree only 2-5 in role (though outright wins in the pair of Ws).
- Stanford also no wins or covers last four this season, though Cards haven't lost SU to Beavs since 2009.
- OSU 4-0 SU and vs. line at Corvallis in 2021.
Tech Edge: OSU, based on recent trends.
AIR FORCE at COLORADO STATE (CBSSN, 7:00 p.m.)
- Road team has covered last four meetings (didn’t play LY).
- Falcs 3-0 SU and vs. line as visitor this season, also “under” 12-2 since late 2020.
- Rams “under” 6-3 in 2021, no covers last three.
Tech Edge: Air Force and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
ARIZONA STATE at WASHINGTON (FS1, 7:00 p.m.)
- Herm Edwards only 1-2 vs. spread away this campaign, though he did cover all three away in the 2020 mini-season.
- Meanwhile, after last week's loss to Oregon, Jimmy Lake just 3-10 vs. spread with Huskies since LY.
- But the real stunner here is 13 straight series covers for the Sun Devils, stretching back to 2002!
Tech Edge: ASU, based on extended trends.
KENTUCKY at VANDERBILT (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m.)
- Stoops has beaten Dores 5 in a row SU but failed to cover two of last three.
- Vandy 2-9 last 11, 4-14 last 18 vs. spread at Nashville.
- Stoops “under” 7-2 last nine away from Lexington.
Tech Edge: UK and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
NEW MEXICO at FRESNO STATE (Stadium, 7:00 p.m.)
- Lobos only 1-8 vs. line in 2021. Also 6-3 “under” this season.
- Fresno no covers last three at Dog House this season.
Tech Edge: Slight to Fresno and “under,” based on Lobo woes and “totals” trends.
TEXAS A&M at MISSISSIPPI (ESPN, 7:00 p.m.)
- Teams didn’t play last season, games twice postponed then canceled.
- Jimbo 7-4 vs. line last 11 as dog but only 1-2 vs. points away from Kyle Field TY.
- Ags “under” 6-3 in 2021.
- Kiffin 5-1 vs. spread at Vaught-Hemingway in 2021, also “under” last 4 and 5 of last 6 this season.
Tech Edge: “Under” and slight to Ole Miss, based on “totals” and team trends.
ARKANSAS at LSU (SECN, 7:30 p.m.)
- Razorbacks have actually covered last three in this series.
- Pittman 3-0 as dog in 2021, 10-3 in role since last season, though early price on gam has Porkers favored (Arkansas hasn't laid points vs. Tigers since 2010).
Tech Edge: Arkansas, based on team and series trends.
KANSAS at TEXAS (ESPNU, 7:30 p.m.)
- Hard to believe but Tom Herman was 0-3 vs. line against Jayhawks (didn’t meet LY) and Horns have dropped 4 straight vs. line in series!.
- Leipold however just 1-7-1 vs. line this season for KU.
- Texas no wins or covers last four this season but is 3-1 vs. line at Austin.
Tech Edge: Slight to Texas, based on KU woes.
N.C. STATE at WAKE FOREST (ACCN, 7:30 p.m.)
- Home team has won and covered last 2 meetings.
- Pack however 6-2 vs. spread last eight as dog.
- Clawson 8-1 vs. spread last nine as ACC host in Winston-Salem.
Tech Edge: Wake Forest, based on team and recent series trends.
NOTRE DAME at VIRGINIA (ABC, 7:30 p.m.)
- Brian Kelly on 10-5 spread uptick since mid 2020, also 4-0 last four and 6-1 last seven vs. spread in 2021. But Irish 0-1 as road chalk this season (at FSU).
- Bronco Mendenhall has won and covered 4 of last 5 this season and now 8-1 vs. points last nine at Charlottesville.
Tech Edge: Virginia, based on team trends.
TCU at OKLAHOMA STATE (FOX, 8:00 p.m.)
- Jerry Kill in saddle for Frogs, who had hit skids, no covers last 3 or 6 of last 7 this season into Baylor game, which TCU won to end the slump.
- Note home team has won and covered last three in series, and Gundy has covered seven straight in 2021.
- Cowboys also on 8-3 “under” run.
Tech Edge: OSU and slight to “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
COLORADO at UCLA (Pac-12, 9:00 p.m.)
- Karl Dorrell returns to Rose Bowl! He beat UCLA in opener LY at Boulder.
- After Buffs started 4-0 on his watch, they dropped 7 of their last 9 vs. the spread, but have recovered with covers the past two vs. Oregon and Oregon State (and an outright upset of the Beavers last week).
- Bruins no wins or covers last three in Rose Bowl, though Chip still 5-4 vs. spread this season.
Tech Edge: Slight to CU, based on recent trends.
NEVADA at SAN DIEGO STATE (CBSSN, 10:30 p.m.)
- Pack has won and covered last three meetings.
- Jay Norvell 12-6 vs. spread since last season, 4-1 vs. line last five away from Reno, 3-0 last three as dog.
- Nevada “over” 7-3 last ten since late 2020.
Tech Edge: Nevada and “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
UTAH STATE at SAN JOSE STATE (FS1, 10:30 p.m.)
- Utags 2-1 vs. line away this season, also “under” 4-1 last five.
- Spartans back to covering again, Ws last four after five-game spread skid.
- Note SJSU was 14-4 vs. line entering season.
Tech Edge: Slight to SJSU and “under,” based on team and “totals” trends.
WASHINGTON STATE at OREGON (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.)
- Note that Cougs covered 10 straight in this series before losing touch late in 43-29 loss LY, in the throwaway year of 2020.
- WSU surging with six straight covers since USC loss in mid-September.
- Ducks 0-5 vs. spread at Eugene this season!
Tech Edge: WSU, based on recent and extended series trends.