Mar 08, 2022
2021 C-USA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP ODDS
The UTSA Roadrunners finished off an impressive 2021 season with the CUSA Championship. The Roadrunners weren't favorites to win the conference until mid-season, as both the Marshall Thundering Herd and the UAB Blazers saw favored odds early on. The Roadrunners defeated the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers who went on a huge winning streak to reach the game. The Roadrunners were even underdogs in the game against WKU, seeing value throughout the season to take home the trophy.
HOW TO READ FUTURES ODDS
American: Western Kentucky +700
Fractional: Western Kentucky 7/1
Implied Probability: Western Kentucky 12.5%
Bettors placing a $100 wager on Western Kentucky would win $800, which includes your $100 stake.
Marshall opened the season as the top betting favorite at +240 (Bet $100 to win $340) to win the 2021 C-USA Championship.
C-USA BETTING HISTORY RESULTS
- 2021 - UTSA 49 vs. Western Kentucky 41 - Alamodome (San Antonio, Texas)
- 2020 - UAB 22 vs. Marshall 13 - Joan C. Edwards Stadium (Hunting, West Virginia)
- 2019 - FAU 49 vs. UAB 6 - FAU Stadium (Boca Raton, Florida)
- 2018 - UAB 27 vs. Middle Tennessee 25 - Johnny Floyd Stadium (Murfreesboro, Tennessee)
- 2017 - FAU 41 vs. North Texas 17 - FAU Stadium (Boca Raton, Florida)
- 2016 - Western Kentucky 58 vs. Louisiana Tech 44 - Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium (Bowling Green, Kentucky)
- 2015 - Western Kentucky 45 vs. SOuthern Miss 28 - Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium (Bowling Green, Kentucky)
HISTORY - BETTING NOTES
- The Wes has won three of the last four championships.
- Five of the last seven championship have been won by a double-digit point total.
- The home team has won eight of the last 10 championships.
- FAU is undefeated in C-USA Championship games.