BetMGM Bonus Code Offers $1.5K Deposit Match for Any Games Tuesday
We're running an exclusive offer right now with BetMGM Sportsbook, as BetMGM bonus code VIBONUS1500 grants new users a 20% deposit match up to $1,500.
That means whatever you put in, you'll get 20% added in bonus bets. So if you deposit $500, you'll get $100. If you put in the max of $7,500, you'll get $1,500 in bonus bets.
The bonus bets can be used for any game Tuesday or throughout the week.
This offer does come with a "rollover" or playthrough requirement, meaning you can't just take the bonus bets and run. You must wager 10x your bonus amount in the first 30 days to cash out any bonus winnings. So if you put in $500 and get $100 in bonuses, you'll need to wager $1,000. That's 20, $50 bets, 100, $10 bets, or 10, $100 bets.
There is another offer available from BetMGM right now, which it almost always offers (in most states, anyway). It's a $1K first bet on the house, meaning if your first wager loses you'll be refunded in bonus bets equal to whatever you lost, up to $1k.
So here are the two possible offers you can claim.
- VIBONUS: First bet on the house up to $1,000
- VIBONUS1500: 20% deposit match up to $1,500
Previously, BetMGM had offered what we call "bet/gets" in which you bet a low amount, like $10 in this case, and get either $100 or $200 in bonus bets no matter what. The ceiling is much higher with the two active offers, but they require more investment upfront. It's possible they bring these back closer to football season, but it's tough to say right now.
BetMGM offers by state
BetMGM offers online sports betting in about 20 states (including Washington D.C.), though the Nevada product is different than the rest of the country.
In New York, D.C. and Nevada, there are no new-user offers available.
- New Jersey
- Nevada (no offers)
- New York (no offers)
- Washington D.C. (no offers)
- West Virginia
BetMGM's deposit match, explained
There are two main things you should know about this BetMGM deposit match offer.
Part 1: Getting the bonus bets
To get your bonus bets, you just need to use code VIBONUS1500 and make a deposit. But there are some stipulations.
- It's a 20% deposit match, meaning you'll get 20% of whatever you put in. So if you deposit $200, you'll get $40 in bonus bets.
- It comes with a 10x rollover, which requires you to wager 10x your bonus amount. So with a $40 bonus, you'll have to wager $400 in your first 30 days. That's just 10, $40 wagers, or 100, $4 wagers, or any other increments you'd like.
- Every wager that counts toward your rollover must be -250 or longer, meaning -200 is OK but -300 is not. So can't bet your entire bankroll on one line at -2,000 to hit the rollover. You also can't bet on both sides of the same game.
Part 2: Using the bonus bets
Alright, what can you do with bonus bets? Wager them, of course. Bonus bets at BetMGM and most other sportsbooks work like a credit in which you keep any profits from those wagers, but not the credit itself.
So say you bet $20 in bonus bets on the Brewers at +130 against the Mets on Tuesday. If it wins, you'll profit $26 ($20 x 1.3) but you won't keep the $20 bonus itself. If the Brewers lose, the bonus just goes away.
Signing Up at BetMGM
Signing up at BetMGM should take just a few minutes.
- Use this link, or head to betmgm.com.
- Complete the sign-up flow with all your real information. If you try to use a fake address, or the address of the AirBNB you're staying at this weekend, BetMGM can't verify your identity and you won't be able to deposit. It's perfectly legal to bet from a different state than you live, as long as you're physically located in that state.
- Enter bonus code VIBONUS (or for Friday, VIBONUSMLB) to claim the new-user offer.
- Make your first bet
That's it! You must be 21 years old and like I said, physically located in a BetMGM state. You do not have to live there.
If you're traveling to a new state, you do need to sign up for a new BetMGM account, even if you're already opened another one where you live.