Last Updated Oct 13, 2021, 11:00 PM
Tech Trends - Week 6
Don't miss out on expert NFL selections from Bruce Marshall this season on VegasInsider.com. Click to win!
Week 6 of the NFL regular season will offer up three days of betting action, starting on Thursday, Oct. 14 and ending on Monday, Oct. 18.
We've identified betting trends and angles for all of the 14 matchups.
Also, we have "Tech Edge" leans on the side or total for each game too.
Straight Up (SU), Against the Spread (ATS), Over-Under (O/U)
Thursday, Oct. 14
TAMPA BAY at PHILADELPHIA (FOX/NFLN - 8:20 p.m. ET)
- Bucs just 3-5 vs. spread last eight on reg season road, though have covered 6 of last 8 overall.
- TB also “over” 7-3 last ten as visitor.
- Birds no covers three of last four in 2021, 5-8 last 13 vs. spread since mid 2020.
Tech Edge: Slight to Bucs and "over," based on team and "totals" trends.
Sunday, Oct. 17
MIAMI vs. JACKSONVILLE (at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London) (CBS - 9:30 a.m. ET)
- Dolphins have covered 12 of last 18 away from Hard Rock, and are 23-10 vs. line since early 2019 (though 2-4 last six). /li>
- Jags 20-game SU losing streak and have only covered one of first five this season.<
Tech Edge: Slight to Dolphins, based on team trends.
HOUSTON at INDIANAPOLIS (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Texans 0-4 SU and 1-3 vs. line since opener win vs Jags, also “under” two of last three in 2021.
- Colts 1-5 last six as Lucas Oil chalk, though tending to downplay previous results for both of these sides.
Tech Edge: Slight to Texans, based on team trends.
GREEN BAY at CHICAGO (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Pack has won and covered last four since opener, and has won and covered last four in this ancient rivalry.
- GB also “over” 6-3 last nine since late 2020 and both vs. Bears “over” last year.
- Chi has actually covered first two as home dog this season and 3 of last 4 in 2021.
Tech Edge: Packers and slight to “over,” based on series and “totals" trends.
KANSAS CITY at WASHINGTON (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- After Sunday night loss vs. Bills, Chiefs have covered only 3 of last 16 since mid 2020.
- WFT and “over” last three in 2021.
Tech Edge: WFT and “over,” based on team and “totals” trends.
MINNESOTA at CAROLINA (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Vikes stirred a bit recently but still just 2-10 last 12 vs. spread since late 2020.
- Minn 1-4 last five vs. spread on road, also on 13-6 “over” run.
- Panthers have dropped last two SU and vs. spread after 3-0 break from gate in 2021.
Tech Edge: “Over” and slight to Panthers, based on “totals” and team trends.
L.A. CHARGERS at BALTIMORE (CBS - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Bolts have covered last three as dog and 8-1 vs. spread last nine since 45-0 loss to Patriots last December 6.
- Chargers also “under” 4-1 to begin 2021 (though way "over" last week vs. Browns).
- Into Monday vs. Colts, Ravens were “under” 6-2 last eight since late 2020 and had covered last four at M&T Bank Stadium, though both went opposite vs. Colts.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on “totals” trends.
CINCINNATI at DETROIT (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Bengals “under” 9-3 last 11 since late 2020 after last week's Packers game fell just short.
- Lions have actually covered their last three at Ford Field since late 2020.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on “totals" trends.
L.A. RAMS at N.Y. GIANTS (FOX - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- As good as G-Men have been lately on road, just as bad vs. line at home, only 6-18-vs. spread as host since 2018.
- New York “under” last six at MetLife.
- Rams “over” 6-1 last seven since late 2020 following Seahawks result last Thursday.
Tech Edge: Slight to “over,” based on totals trends.
ARIZONA at CLEVELAND (FOX - 4:05 p.m. ET)
- Cards 14-5 vs. line in first seven games of season since 2019 (4-1 TY) under Kingsbury.
- Big Red also 13-5-1 vs. number on road for Kingsbury.
- Arizona “under” 10-1 last eleven on road.
- Brownies just 2-5 last seven vs. spread at home.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on extended Patriots’ “under” trends.
LAS VEGAS at DENVER (CBS - 4:25 p.m. ET)
- Raiders have covered 6 of last 7 meetings, also 7-3 SU and vs. line away since last season.
- Fangio “under” 4-1 in 2021, “unders” 8-1 last nine in series.
Tech Edge: Raiders and “under,” based on series and “totals” trends.
DALLAS at NEW ENGLAND (CBS - 4:25 p.m. ET)
- Cowboys 5-0 vs. line TY, also “over” 9-3 last 12 since mid 2020.
- Belichick however is “under” 14-6-1 since last season.
Tech Edge: Slight to Cowboys, based on team trends.
SEATTLE at PITTSBURGH (NBC - 8:20 p.m. ET)
- Seahawks 2-1 vs. line away in 2021 but 2-6 last eight vs. spread as visitor since early 2020.
- Sea also “under” 4-1 this season after Rams result last Thursday.
- Steel “under” four of first five this season.
Tech Edge: “Under,” based on “totals” trends.
Monday, Oct. 18
BUFFALO at TENNESSEE (ESPN, 8:15 p.m. ET)
- Bills were routed at Nashville LY in a tough scheduling sandwich.
- Buff also “over” 9-2 away since 2020.
- Titans 7-3 last ten as dog since mid 2019.
- Tenn also “over” 16-6 since LY.
Tech Edge: “Over,” based on “totals” trends.